[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
Keylors wrote:
how do you guys deal with Stuns ???

Mainly in ultimatums i die becaouse i get stunned and stoping attacking.

i Think maybe sacrifice 3 points and getting Unwavering Stance, anyone has tested this ??

Get stun avoidance on boots (80%) + 2 x 10% implicits on jewels.
Is there any way to increase the survivability of the build?

Pretty much dying to one-shots occasionally, and it kinda guts the leveling process (am at 95)
"
how do you guys deal with Stuns ???

Mainly in ultimatums i die becaouse i get stunned and stoping attacking.

i Think maybe sacrifice 3 points and getting Unwavering Stance, anyone has tested this ??

atm im running this + glancing blows

since i got decent "final" boots to get the enchant on

and it works perfectly so far
with the + to maximum power charge is it bedder to run with 6 charges or to safe some passive points ?
Is there a way to get more phys reduction? The phys damage is destroying me sometimes.
I'm following the more tanky version (with petrified blood) and I just bought the last piece of equipment: awakened cast on crit.

Man, what a difference!

Thanks to synchro of COC with server (CDR 16% + 7,47 APS -> almost on spot), my dps DOUBLED (my personal feeling).

The effect? I'm melting down bosses. T15 bosses -> 1s. Elder guardians -> 1s for a phase. Maven fights with with 10 bosses? 1s for each...

It really works!
Last edited by ziuteczek123456 on May 2, 2021, 6:33:13 PM
Hey guys, what improvements i should to do Next ???

I`m currently run T10~T12 Maps just fine, so i saving money to buy a Prism Guardian and switch for low life version maybe i can`t decide yet if i`m running the hybrid or low life version.

What Upgrades i do next ???

Here my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/hHyCPBjM
"
I'm following the more tanky version (with petrified blood) and I just bought the last piece of equipment: awakened cast on crit.

Man, what a difference!

Thanks to synchro of COC with server (CDR 16% + 7,47 APS -> almost on spot), my dps DOUBLED (my personal feeling).

The effect? I'm melting down bosses. T15 bosses -> 1s. Elder guardians -> 1s for a phase. Maven fights with with 10 bosses? 1s for each...

It really works!

Im playing the hybrid and Switched over to Glorious + a Rare belt With 15% Cdr, Sitting at 7.53 attack Rate. I had the Same effect! Everything Feels way Smoother than before. And Even My survivability is way better cuz Everything is melting.

I just Need a crit Chest now to get rid of the increased crit gem and Switch over to Awakened cold. I think Then ill melt Bosses like u too
Last edited by Kindareagle on May 3, 2021, 2:50:34 AM
"

With one open suffix you can augment life and then use remove add life until you get Doryani's Lesson.

Is this craft still relevant? I can`t understand how i can do it. How to remove and add life?
Last edited by Легги on May 3, 2021, 9:09:02 AM
Will you be making a POB with Petrified Blood version? At that point you would drop glorious vanity I would think but I don't see that. I'm wondering since Glorious Vanity takes the spot for Pain Attunment
Last edited by Jeebroni on May 3, 2021, 10:09:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info