[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

hi , looking to try this build. I'm not sure about the budget required to run something like this. Anyone can give me a price to decently farm ultimatum t14-16 , i don't mind about end game bosses, i already have a char for that
What is the purpose of bonechill ? Is it only for the chill duration, since we don't have damage over time, or do I miss something ?

And how good is increased duration for immortal call for defense ? Is it worth a gem slot ?
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
hi , looking to try this build. I'm not sure about the budget required to run something like this. Anyone can give me a price to decently farm ultimatum t14-16 , i don't mind about end game bosses, i already have a char for that

This isn't a total list of costs, but still a pretty decent overview. Some items will incur additional costs depending on whether you buy them outright already crafted or you buy bases. Off the top of my head from all my search tabs:

6L Elder Chest: 5-6ex
Cinderswallow: 1.5ex
+1 Corrupted Shapers Touch: 1ex
Light of Lunaris: 1ex
Replica Soul Tether: 2-3ex (Doryani Glorious Vanity instead is 2ex)
Blizzard Crown: 1ex for lower level, 4-5ex for ilvl 85+
Enlighten 4: 4-5ex
Awakened Cold to Spells: 2-3ex
Awakened Cast on Crit: 11-12ex
Hatred crit watchers eye: 8-9ex
Cold Conduction medium cluster: 1-2ex
Starter large cluster: 1-2ex
Better large cluster: 6-10ex
Unnatural Instinct: 5ex

Some of these you won't need until further into the gearing cycle, but others are pretty mandatory.

When i load the PoB

I get the Cyclone Speed 8.25 and since i haven't found any CDR isnt it bad since the breakpoint should be 6.06 or less or i mean close too less.
"
HamBanner wrote:

When i load the PoB

I get the Cyclone Speed 8.25 and since i haven't found any CDR isnt it bad since the breakpoint should be 6.06 or less or i mean close too less.

I've wondered this too at first: He runs awakened COC
I think for aps of 7.6 or so, you need cooldown reduction of 52%, that requires cdr on awakened coc gem, also cdr on belt and boots.
"
I think for aps of 7.6 or so, you need cooldown reduction of 52%, that requires cdr on awakened coc gem, also cdr on belt and boots.

okay i totally missed it but still

BP0 At 0-13% CDR you need to stay below <6.06 APS

BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below <7.57 APS

BP2 At 52%-57% CDR you need to stay below <10.1 APS

thats the breakpoints otherwise the build clips or desyncs and loose dps
Last edited by HamBanner on May 1, 2021, 5:03:07 AM
Can anyone view my PoB and let me know how I can improve?

Have about ~8ex in currency right now.

https://pastebin.com/cj04neaX

Thank you in advance!
u got 8.5s APS with 0% CDR

maybe u should start there :) and get the 14% Breakpoint and lower ur APs to <7.57
Last edited by HamBanner on May 1, 2021, 9:21:09 AM
With inpulsas back on the table and it giving immunity to shock, what do you think about using malachais loop for the 2 extra power charges im not sure if those 2 hits would outweigh the damage of losing your charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info