[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

hey skiminok
thank you for all the suggestions you have made for the build, it helped me reduce my deaths a lot.
i tried to look for it but couldnt find it on your gear, how do you generate frenzy charges? (you have hypothermia instead of ice bite in your cospri's)
Why is the Phys deff so awful? i have 4k life and 2,6k ES and i get randomly oneshot in red maps.
Hey well im playing this build, still not having the full version yet, but i would like to add inspired learnings but idk if it will be a good addition given that i don't have a headhunter

also im using a cluster with : Prismatic heart/Sadist/Doryani's lesson is good or i absolutely have to get cold to the core ?
Hey well im playing this build, still not having the full version yet, but i would like to add inspired learnings but idk if it will be a good addition given that i don't have a headhunter

also im using a cluster with : Prismatic heart/Sadist/Doryani's lesson is good or i absolutely have to get cold to the core ?
"
wrakas wrote:
hey skiminok
thank you for all the suggestions you have made for the build, it helped me reduce my deaths a lot.
i tried to look for it but couldnt find it on your gear, how do you generate frenzy charges? (you have hypothermia instead of ice bite in your cospri's)

I don't. I have 7.56 APS without frenzy and Onslaught
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
So couple updates on my version of LL build

1. I changed helmet to the Crown of The Inward Eye it gives almost identical DPS as Blizzard Crown, but gives huge boost to HP and ES and also allows us to use different anointment
2. I replaced Soul Tether with Glorious vanity (had to do that, because couldn't cap ele res)
3. Replaced Discipline with Zelatory (I have 4.7 ES without discipline. And it's more then enough as for me). It's possible to fit it with Reduced reservation lab enchantment, and Inward Crown with this enchantment cost less then ex (right now I'm trying to get decent corruption)
4. Changed regular Petrified blood to Anomalous version. Difference is HUGE!
5. I tried to build max block version, but as for me it doesn't perform that well. I lost huge chunk of DMG and HP/ES with it, but didn't get any significant profit from it.
6. Changed my skill tree a bit
7. Switched movement skill to leap slam and linked it to fortify

Updated POB: https://pastebin.com/Xmvvharj

Hi,

Could you look at my PoB and let me know how can I improve? Off the top of my head:

1) Get awakened COC to Level 3 so I get 14% CDR
2) Increase chaos res somehow
3) Anomalous petrified blood (tbh I still have trouble understanding how PB works because when I do die, I die very quickly)
4) Replace increased critical strikes with awakened cold damage in 6L

Could you also teach me how to properly configure POB to check my DPS? Or is my DPS just that low?
"
taegummy wrote:
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
So couple updates on my version of LL build

1. I changed helmet to the Crown of The Inward Eye it gives almost identical DPS as Blizzard Crown, but gives huge boost to HP and ES and also allows us to use different anointment
2. I replaced Soul Tether with Glorious vanity (had to do that, because couldn't cap ele res)
3. Replaced Discipline with Zelatory (I have 4.7 ES without discipline. And it's more then enough as for me). It's possible to fit it with Reduced reservation lab enchantment, and Inward Crown with this enchantment cost less then ex (right now I'm trying to get decent corruption)
4. Changed regular Petrified blood to Anomalous version. Difference is HUGE!
5. I tried to build max block version, but as for me it doesn't perform that well. I lost huge chunk of DMG and HP/ES with it, but didn't get any significant profit from it.
6. Changed my skill tree a bit
7. Switched movement skill to leap slam and linked it to fortify

Updated POB: https://pastebin.com/Xmvvharj

Hi,

Could you look at my PoB and let me know how can I improve? Off the top of my head:

1) Get awakened COC to Level 3 so I get 14% CDR
2) Increase chaos res somehow
3) Anomalous petrified blood (tbh I still have trouble understanding how PB works because when I do die, I die very quickly)
4) Replace increased critical strikes with awakened cold damage in 6L

Could you also teach me how to properly configure POB to check my DPS? Or is my DPS just that low?

For counting DPS you need to enable Power charges, low life and concecrated ground in configuration tab.

Here is your build: https://pastebin.com/jq33cyMD

From recommendation standpoint - Cinderswallow flask drops your DPS by 20% actually. So don't use it until you'll get awakened cast on crit lvl3 (your APS goes from 5.92 to 6.95)

Most likely you're getting one shots because of chaos res, POB shows -19% and it's critical because chaos DMG bypass ES.
is there any unique helmet of choice if you were to substitute the blizzard crown?
Hey! I want to experiment with this build but I am kinda overwhelmed by the options... lightning vs cold etc.

For anyone with experience, can you please help me understand some things?

1. Assassins seem to go ice nova CoC and the POB dps calcs are "per nova" - in the 1-200k range
2. Occultists / scions go Ice SPEAR and hit like 10's of millions because the spear can calculate the "full spread all projectiles"
3. Inquisitors stat stack for the crit% - I get it - but many are BL / arc mjolner.

It is my understanding the freeze / cold is a better "Defensive" layer for stalling mobs. It seems like CLEAR is going to be insane no matter what you pick. For survivability is cold a better option? And then for raw DPS / bossing which skill set (of any combo including lightning varients) would be optimal single target DPS?

thanks for any replies - I am overwhelmed trying to figure this out and POB is not very forgiving.
So I decided to play around with block version of this build. It doesn't really work with LL, but turns out with regular version (Light of Lunaris one) it shines. Just finished T16 100% delirious map, no problems at all, I was able to facetank all delirious bosses.

Here is metamorph fight example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZNn928aM-o unfortunately had to move there :)

and PoB: https://pastebin.com/5kp7kHz3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info