[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

Last edited by ShandyWinnit on Apr 28, 2021, 4:32:46 PM
Hey guys, I have an perfect armor for sale if someone is interested
Can I respec to CoC as soon as I have the Cospri's Malice?
I am a poor weekend warrior and want to farm the white and yellows with a fun build instead the BB BF I run right now.
"
Tulle131 wrote:
I have now full filled the skill tree, I have 5 extra points and I am level 82. Where should I go from here?

You will use the points you get from now on through the large cluster jewel u'll use, which will let you allocate multiple points
I've got a question about aps since i havent played coc in a while, assuming i recall this correctly. I dont wanna go above 7.57 aps right? unless i'm going for the entire 15 it's a dps loss
just wondering how to fit the cinderswallow in with frenzy charges, guess i've gotta get a cospri with a lower attackspeed roll
If i understood the CoC bible correctly it should be 6.06 APS with 0 % increased cooldown recovery speed [ICRS]. That is why i didnt go with Ice Bite in the Cospri 3 link, even though it shows as more dps on PoB (with frenzy charges but sub optimal APS)
The reddit post even says 7.57 is the worst APS with 0 % ICRS. Only if you get 14 ICRS, then 7.57 APS is the best.
I browsed all the replies here but i haven't seen a solid guideline for APS yet.

reddit post, also linked in the guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/
Oh i'm in the exact same boat, i've got the 14% cdr belt hence i'm aiming for the lower cap of 7.57, but to get a cinderswallow with that i'l eitehr have to drop frenzy or attackspeed somewhere else yeah
i'm just not sure even basing on that thread, just how bad it is to go over even a little, i just know you dont wanna do that
"
taegummy wrote:
Sorry for the dumb question but I noticed in POB we get ~1k leech/hit

1. Where do we get this? I threw my current build into POB but I have no life leech - so when using Cinderswallow in place of life flask in boss fights, I essentially don't have a life flask.

2. I have about ~5 EX worth of currency now, but a jewel with hatred crit chance is 9EX now. Do I still farm for it?

This is my POB, if anyone can offer any advice on my next steps.

https://pastebin.com/kEj1HWhd

1. I've got .8% energy shield leech from Light Eater and .2% life leech from Doryani's Lesson. Atziri's promise adds more life leech but I also use a staunching life flask.

2. Yes. The amount of crit you get from just 1.6% to crit is insane. That coupled with an elder/hunter crit body armour gets you to 100% crit chance which boosts your dps insanely.

Hi, I have a question on the ring. It's better herald of ice buff effect or cold damage while affected by herald of ice?
Ty all
when you calculate your APS, you take your attack per second and multiply by 2 correct? (since cyclone triggers 2 attacks pr use)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info