[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
Nasdaq1928 wrote:
Pretty stupid question but what is the point of the consacreted ground ascendances given that it triggers when we are stationary but in reality we are constantly moving with cyclone? What am I not understanding properly?

Any time you cast your movement skill, or turn sharply enough during cyclone, you are 'stationary' and create consecrated ground. Then, when you add in Pious Path, you get the effects of that ground for four seconds even after you leave it. In Ultimatums, for example, I usually very quickly cover the whole area in con ground and have the effects for the entire encounter.
Another question/suggestion, would starkonja be a very good helmet with 50% damage reduction on low life ?
I have also additional 26% chance to evade attacks

never mind, I read now that my damage will be reduced ^^ and dunno how to delate the post XD
Last edited by gogo2502 on Apr 27, 2021, 3:31:12 PM
I added subsection in About this build section where I explain benefits and weakness of Petrified Blood and give some ideas how to use it.
"
Nasdaq1928 wrote:
Pretty stupid question but what is the point of the consacreted ground ascendances given that it triggers when we are stationary but in reality we are constantly moving with cyclone? What am I not understanding properly?

Pious Path gives you the buff for 4 seconds after you are stationary. Realistically this means you pretty much have it on all the time.
Righteous Fire: When do we use it? And am I supposed to have enough regen to keep up with it?
Maybe I am missing something, but where does freeze immunity come from in this build?
"
Flaxiz wrote:
Maybe I am missing something, but where does freeze immunity come from in this build?

Pious Path ascendancy gives immunity to elemental ailments.
I have now full filled the skill tree, I have 5 extra points and I am level 82. Where should I go from here?
Hey, first I want to say thanks for this build..
I started this league with BF/BB then instantly switched on the second day to this build

I have pushed it pretty far and I wanted to share it with you all.
I managed to get to 52+ CDR and 10% attack speed for the cost of 1k ES But the damage is really good now, and I'm still tanky

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/UsHeYuDD

7m ice nova dps with VRF
6m ice nova dps without VRF

I also manage to turn righteous fire on, and sustain my health throughout a map with Cinderswallow and the life regen we have

Or you can use a quicksilver of Dousing to stop RF, then turn it again and so forth

What I do is: Press All my flasks, then vortex then Righteous fire, then the flasks recharge and I do the same rotation again.
This way I get full uptime on flasks and righteous fire which ups the ice nova dps from 6m to 8.3m.

Here is my gear so far:

Sorry for the dumb question but I noticed in POB we get ~1k leech/hit

1. Where do we get this? I threw my current build into POB but I have no life leech - so when using Cinderswallow in place of life flask in boss fights, I essentially don't have a life flask.

2. I have about ~5 EX worth of currency now, but a jewel with hatred crit chance is 9EX now. Do I still farm for it?

This is my POB, if anyone can offer any advice on my next steps.

https://pastebin.com/kEj1HWhd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info