[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

So been using this for league start, did storm brand until I got a mjolner (could buy cospri but want price to drop, able to buy more/other items this way). People seem to be running some vastly different set ups based on the leaderboards so kind of torn on sticking with this or going a totally different route.

TY for the guide and such, definitely the strongest I’ve felt right off the bat when hitting mapping.
Started levelling my char on friday and now @ level 89. So far I really like it! Looking @ POE.ninja tells me that so much people play different setups. Not sure if I went the right direction.

Could somebody please check my char?

I don't need precision for hit cap, what would be a good alternative ?
And what about vaal haste instead of hatred ? Attack speed should also buff cyclone hits

Right now I also don't have any vaal skill, dunno if i missed one in my build
Last edited by gogo2502 on Apr 26, 2021, 12:09:46 PM
"
gogo2502 wrote:
And what about vaal haste instead of hatred ? Attack speed should also buff cyclone hits

Check your CDR vs APS - I really doubt you need more attack speed. IIRC 14% CDR means you can trigger ice nova 7x a second. So anything over ~7.57 APS will hurt your DPS since you can miss the trigger window. The next CDR break point is 52%, which will let you trigger 10.10x a second so you can have upto 10.10 APS with out hurting DPS
Last edited by Drewtheman on Apr 26, 2021, 12:27:41 PM
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to say it's a pretty good build and guide, but after completing my Gear I still struggeld with my survivability even with 10k+ Ehp. Dps so far is good for all content but it has a limited scaling. Aps with 7.53 is pretty good and I got frenzy charges throug my armour even on bosses like sirus

I struggeld mostly with Low Chaos Res -11% with Atziri's Flask, getting sometimes stunned in the Ultimatums and Phys damage.

For fixing it I finally got my boot enchant and 2 jewel implicit for stun immunity.
For the Chaos Res I swapped out the Tamming to get a huge Chaos res ring with fire damge to attacks for ignite.
To fix my missing res I dropped Light of Lunaris for a rare with res, Life and ES.
For the phys damage as far as I seen the only viable options for me was to drop my quartz flask and the atziri's promise to get a basalt and granite flask.

Mostly I'm done for now, the only things I'm looking for are a watcher's with LgoH and a unique cluster with Enduring Focus for endurance charges. Maybe I also gonne drop the discipline and RF gem for a cwdt Ic setup. a other Circle of fear with crit multi could also be a option for an improvement.

https://pastebin.com/2k8WABNw

I took Tailwind on Boots aswell as an Astramentis with elusive for a nice Movementspeed boost

If somebody has improvements, I'm always up for em
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Apr 26, 2021, 3:28:50 PM
How does this build generate frenzy charges?
"
leizhux wrote:
How does this build generate frenzy charges?

Ice bite support in cospri linked. If you want to have em for single bosses like sirus, you need a frenzy charge on hit body armour
Did you guys try the new explody chest with this build?
I am currently debating whether I should buy one, not sure if it really adds to clear? I want some old school chain reaction again, and HoI does not provide it
Last edited by MrNonamer on Apr 27, 2021, 7:48:54 AM
"
gogo2502 wrote:

I am in the same situation with Precision. I just put a level 7 Tempest Shield in the CWDT setup for extra block chance
Pretty stupid question but what is the point of the consacreted ground ascendances given that it triggers when we are stationary but in reality we are constantly moving with cyclone? What am I not understanding properly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info