Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

Anyone else having mana trouble? I always run out of mana during Ultimatums, Is there a quick fix for that not counting a mana flask?
"
i noticed while playing with PoB that Nimbleness offers way more dps than vengeful commander, why are we opting for it?

nimbleness gives about twice as much dps for 1 more point, and since we have a few points to throw around before the 3rd cluster I dont see the usefulness of vengeful commander at all

and pretty much the same with throatseeker but thats another point (at lvl 96 both are reachable)

any insight?

Eventually you will be using glorius vanity which transforms that keystone into something random.

Comparing a cluster notable to a tree notable isn't comparable considering that clusters are used for their notable + the jewel sockets.

Also, wasting 2 points on crit chance passives to get to nimbleness is pointless. Increasing our aura effect is important considering.
"
toddliestew wrote:
Anyone else having mana trouble? I always run out of mana during Ultimatums, Is there a quick fix for that not counting a mana flask?

Cinderswallow Urn would be the most straightforward fix, with the mana on kill. Otherwise if you're not running Essence Worms, you should be using Clarity to help with the mana regen. You will still have moments where you run out of mana, but that will improve over time as you support it with Enlighten and level it up more. Otherwise, if it's mainly Ultimatum you're having mana issues with and you just want a quick fix for now, you can also spec back into Soul Siphon for the 10 mana gained on kill.
Last edited by sabermetrics on Apr 23, 2021, 6:04:30 PM
why do i see some of you guys run with conductivity on hit AND self cast assassins mark? wont the assassins mark get written over as soon as the hit happens anyway?
If you look at the god tier tree, you will see that it allocates points to "whispers of doom"
This allows for an additional curse.

Anyone who is running these gloves and self-casting assassins mark might be a little below IQ considering the guide points to not do this.
"
jeric26 wrote:
why do i see some of you guys run with conductivity on hit AND self cast assassins mark? wont the assassins mark get written over as soon as the hit happens anyway?

i use hydrosphere curse on hit to have 100% uptime on conductivity for mobs in ultimatum/ritual
Have the merits of running a stygianvise + extra chaos resistance vs replica soul tether been discussed here? I just transitioned from a normal belt to replica ST and have felt a bit less tanky. Chaos res went down from +30 to about 0 for now.
Are we still certain Storm Drinker + Vengefuel Commander is the way to go?
Idk why but in PoB it provides me with less dps then some other combinations like prismatic heart?
We could even use Disorienting Display for a chance to blind and maybe use Zealotry as 2nd aura to provide us with some extra dps boost.
Right now I am at 3.1m per brand, and was looking to get a bottled faith. However POB shows me replacing my diamond flask with bottle faith is a big dps loss, do I have to check extra stuff off in POB at all? It's even showing a DPS loss over atziri's promise too. Confused a little bit here.
Last edited by Laere on Apr 25, 2021, 9:53:30 AM
maybe gotta check the consecrated ground stuff

man just crafted the helmet and now im stuck at a 6 affix helmet with 3 shit mods, should i yoloannul it? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info