⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
cybertier wrote:
And with the new Atlas Tree I'll be going through so many regrets D:

You will need orbs of unmaking, which are now in the normal droppool and are more common than before.
So, how exactly this one compares to Vatinas's one? More "endgame" variation, i suppose?
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
cybertier wrote:
And with the new Atlas Tree I'll be going through so many regrets D:

You will need orbs of unmaking, which are now in the normal droppool and are more common than before.

Yeah I know. I just assume that most of my Unmaking needs will be met by buying them from Kirac for 2 Regrets per Unmaking
I am not regening any shield. It's stuck in 50/5065. Any idea why??
"
Silentmode180 wrote:

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Divine_Shield

Do you not have _any_ armour?
"
Silentmode180 wrote:

Perhaps you use ghost dance without needed high level grace activated?
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 2, 2022, 1:31:48 PM
"
MrOger wrote:
So, how exactly this one compares to Vatinas's one? More "endgame" variation, i suppose?

More damage, defences and substain are obtained with the Allstars with clusters, keystones, amulet and gloves.

You can easy try out both playstyles. Here you need to support the damage of HoAg with virulences of poisoning attacks and reach in the end tripple damage with ranged playstyle and tanky triple ehp. With HoP you need to support the minions a bit less, but don't reach the effects in high content.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 3, 2022, 2:15:49 AM
"
Chromino wrote:

Yes, bastion of hope is perfect as ascendancy for levelling. In endgame CWS is much better as cwdt which is needed for bastion of hope, but in the slower early game bastion of hope is an extreme strong ascendancy. It's already listed as alternative in the spoiler "ascendancy" and "Tipps for levelling".

Silly me ! Though i did read the guide absolutely _entirely_ its too big i must have forgot :)
But yes, i noticed cws stopped proccing when i did that change then moved to cwdt. would u know why is that ?? i cant quite figure out why i wouldnt get stunnedas much but still die from times to times on a very big hit without getting stunned...? if i make sense..

"
Chromino wrote:

I am only hesitating to use it early by default because of the 10 orbs of regret to switch it later. With the CI-transformartion we need already 25 orbs of regret. When you don't mind about the 10 more orbs take bastion of hope!

i was thinking setting up like this till i get aul's for grace (hence delving, plus its really profitable now below depth 200, the other day i made like 2ex in 6 or 7 nodes lol, less than 20k sulfite), so i would definitely not care anymore for the 10 regrets
I'm really asking you to respond to this message T_T Maybe you're already tired of such messages, but still! T_T I really want to do your build... I've read all your tips! But how far can this build go without all unique items and cluster gems? Let's say 5l HoAg, 80lvl, no unique armor, no enchantment on helmet, no ring, no dagger, no amulet and no cluster gems and unique ones. And I apologize for my bad English. Just will I be able to close more than t1 cards?
Last edited by Smooool on Feb 2, 2022, 10:45:24 PM
"
Smooool wrote:
I'm really asking you to respond to this message T_T Maybe you're already tired of such messages, but still! T_T I really want to do your build... I've read all your tips! But how far can this build go without all unique items and cluster gems? Let's say 5l HoAg, 80lvl, no unique armor, no enchantment on helmet, no ring, no dagger, no amulet and no cluster gems and unique ones. And I apologize for my bad English. Just will I be able to close more than t1 cards?

I never did a ssf-pob. Lvl 80? Because at that early lvl you often still not craft a +2 amulet in ssf... And with aegis aurora or not? At some point a life-based-edition would be easier as CI. Cold iron point +3 as common alternative, or fast crafted +1 wand or with more orbs +2 wand?

Perhaps I'll put a tree together. You simply need the skill-efficiency-and minion-passives and masteries. I am quite sure it reaches far, far, far ahead t1 - someone in the thread kicked Sirus A7 with lvl 82 when I remember correct, in 3.15 before all the buffs to damage, global defences, auras and spellblock.
HoAg-damage and guardian-defences are easy to scale fine up and they were well done in the ssf-gauntlets also.

You already find in the pob the trees for"levelling before CI-transformation" and "lvl80" and the item-set "starter-gear" and "levelling gear". You need only put in more rare gear or use the cheap gear recommended there.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 3, 2022, 3:31:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info