⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Hey!

I have been 99% sure to roll RF Inquistor this league, but then I know that this build exists and i hesitiate..

Can anyone convince me to roll this build over Righteous Fire?

My current plan is do lvl up a raider and do ”endless heist” for 1-3 days to earn alot of currency. Then roll this build or RF inquistor.
"
Chromino wrote:

I never did a ssf-pob. Lvl 80? Because at that early lvl you often still not craft a +2 amulet in ssf... And with aegis aurora or not? At some point a life-based-edition would be easier as CI. Cold iron point +3 as common alternative, or fast crafted +1 wand or with more orbs +2 wand?

Perhaps I'll put a tree together. You simply need the skill-efficiency-and minion-passives and masteries. I am quite sure it reaches far, far, far ahead t1 - someone in the thread kicked Sirus A7 with lvl 82 when I remember correct, in 3.15 before all the buffs to damage, global defences, auras and spellblock.
HoAg-damage and guardian-defences are easy to scale fine up and they were well done in the ssf-gauntlets also.

You already find in the pob the trees for"levelling before CI-transformation" and "lvl80" and the item-set "starter-gear" and "levelling gear". You need only put in more rare gear or use the cheap gear recommended there.

Thank you so much for your responsiveness! Just I was afraid that may not be enough damage and survivability build to develop on the maps and have to sit on t1 maps until there are key things! But now I'm sure I will start your build! Have a great start!
"
SirEremyn wrote:
Hey!

I have been 99% sure to roll RF Inquistor this league, but then I know that this build exists and i hesitiate..

Can anyone convince me to roll this build over Righteous Fire?

My current plan is do lvl up a raider and do ”endless heist” for 1-3 days to earn alot of currency. Then roll this build or RF inquistor.

This build scales a lot harder with that currency. If you spend that much time grinding currency you should be at a comfortable level to afford the necessary items to make this build really pop off.

RF is kinda cheaper to start but won't ever scale as well with investment as this build does, so you wouldn't be getting a lot of ROI on the time spent in Heist if you did RF over HoAg.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
MrOger wrote:
So, how exactly this one compares to Vatinas's one? More "endgame" variation, i suppose?

More damage, defences and substain are obtained with the Allstars with clusters, keystones, amulet and gloves.

You can easy try out both playstyles. Here you need to support the damage of HoAg with virulences of poisoning attacks and reach in the end tripple damage with ranged playstyle and tanky triple ehp. With HoP you need to support the minions a bit less, but don't reach the effects in high content.

Hey, thanks for the answer! I've already played Vatinas's one and looking to maybe play this kind of build again, but this variation indeed is looking a bit different, which is good. Would you advice to try this one even on a lower end of budget, or Vatinas's will perform better on the lower end, and it will be better to transition into this one "a bit later"?
How much money do I need to kill Shaper without hassle?
I planned to start Stormbrand Guardian and then switch to this once I have 10 ex or so.

If I do endless heist, how much currency do I need to transition to bossing?
"
MrOger wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
MrOger wrote:
So, how exactly this one compares to Vatinas's one? More "endgame" variation, i suppose?

More damage, defences and substain are obtained with the Allstars with clusters, keystones, amulet and gloves.

You can easy try out both playstyles. Here you need to support the damage of HoAg with virulences of poisoning attacks and reach in the end tripple damage with ranged playstyle and tanky triple ehp. With HoP you need to support the minions a bit less, but don't reach the effects in high content.

Hey, thanks for the answer! I've already played Vatinas's one and looking to maybe play this kind of build again, but this variation indeed is looking a bit different, which is good. Would you advice to try this one even on a lower end of budget, or Vatinas's will perform better on the lower end, and it will be better to transition into this one "a bit later"?

I've looked at both and I think they'll be scaling at a similar pace. Both follow the same core idea of ES+Armor+Spiders.

After my research I feel confident in starting this one, knowing that'll be a bit rough until you get the core setup but, for me, I think the trade-off will be worthwhile.
"
cybertier wrote:
"
MrOger wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

I've looked at both and I think they'll be scaling at a similar pace. Both follow the same core idea of ES+Armor+Spiders.

After my research I feel confident in starting this one, knowing that'll be a bit rough until you get the core setup but, for me, I think the trade-off will be worthwhile.

I'm starting this as well! I'm curious, what does "core setup" mean to you? What are the key items to get?
I will try to get the dagger and the shield ASAP.

I'll collect Heists each level from 55 onwards and finish those before doing Kitava.

Hopefully that'll be enough for one of the two.

After that I'll mostly play it by ear and hope for the best.

Should the dagger be absolutely silly-expensive I guess I'll focus on getting some clusters with extra Virulence and the ring to get the most out of the crawler.

Edit: For reference. The heists should pay out roughtly 3ex in raw currency. That's exactly the price range for the Fang on day 1 in the past two leagues. It goes up after that before it goes down again. So I really really hope I don't get unlucky with heists.
Last edited by cybertier on Feb 3, 2022, 10:48:59 AM
The HoAg and the build are overall also without the dagger great. In "tipps for levelling and starting", there the spoiler "spiders and speed", are many alternatives like absolution or phantasms shown to start without the dagger. But the spiders add a lot clearspeed and much fun in screenaction.
Only for pure damage a cold iron point, or a triggerwand, and withering step for withers, are more then enough to farm t16 red maps.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 3, 2022, 12:25:28 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't play this if it needed the Fang under all circumstances. :) I trust the crawler.

Getting it early would just probably have a great ROI since it'll make that early mapping a lot faster and I assume they are a great asset against the league mechanic. Also the boost in clear makes the transition into CI less painful since fast clear also means less opportunities to get wrecked by some random hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info