⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
radius540 wrote:
hi Chromino, in this league I will start with another build, but when I have a lot of currency I will probably build this one that I consider the best in poe currently, but I would like your opinion, with these new jewels, what are the best ascension points to get from other classes?

Hi radius!

Thank you a lot and we will crawl again! :-)

Yes, dagger and aul's will be not cheap again. But be careful, so many builds are much more expensive in endgame.

Hierophant's sanctuary of thoughts is a big upgrade to radiant faith.

Thank you a lot!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 1, 2022, 9:54:27 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:
hi Chromino, in this league I will start with another build, but when I have a lot of currency I will probably build this one that I consider the best in poe currently, but I would like your opinion, with these new jewels, what are the best ascension points to get from other classes?

Hi radius!

Thank you a lot and we will crawl again! :-)

Yes, dagger and all's will be not cheap again. But be careful, so many builds are much more expensive in endgame.

Hierophant's sanctuary of thoughts is a big upgrade to radiant faith.

Thank you a lot!

The best build I was referring to your build, I'm going to start from EA full rare items, so I can get to the red maps very quickly, so I'm going to farm to start the build with Arakaali.
Hi!
Help please! How do you deal with "Lack of Regeneration"? On the same Maven.
I couldn't find a video of Maven's murder on your channel.
"
Smooool wrote:
Hi!
Help please! How do you deal with "Lack of Regeneration"? On the same Maven.
I couldn't find a video of Maven's murder on your channel.

Hehe, yes, there will be a video soon, but I personally as a slow gamer need also a better day for her %%*/#@ memory games to do a nice clip.

You mean the debuffs when you are hit by the rotating beams in her memory game? As far as I know you can only solely avoid the beams, they debuff every recovery for some seconds, yes. Only good movement helps. The build is more tanky, ordinary you can take some hits even there, but maven is a beast in these damagetypes.

In the spoiler "boss-hunting" is a section about militant faith and transcendence. Maven deals almost only elemental damage and with the jewel you get 90% elemental damage reductions. You can facetank her elemental spellhits like cascade of pain with transcendence. But against her groundeffects and beams only movement helps.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 1, 2022, 2:01:11 PM
"
Chromino wrote:

Hehe, yes, there will be a video soon, but I personally as a slow gamer need also a better day for her %%*/#@ memory games to do a nice clip.

You mean the debuffs when you are hit by the rotating beams in her memory game? As far as I know you can only solely avoid the beams, they debuff every recovery for some seconds, yes. Only good movement helps. The build is more tanky, ordinary you can take some hits even there, but maven is a beast in these damagetypes.

In the spoiler "boss-hunting" is a section about militant faith and transcendence. Maven deals almost only elemental damage and with the jewel you get 90% elemental damage reductions. You can facetank her elemental spellhits like cascade of pain with transcendence. But against her groundeffects and beams only movement helps.

Thank you!
Have a good start!
Last edited by Smooool on Feb 1, 2022, 3:27:13 PM
Btw the way, for softcore trade, i would recommend to those having issues with survivability early on, to drop Time of Need and Glancing blows and instead spec Bastion of Hope. It'll block cap you and youll benefit from a waaaaay better es regen/onblock.
Then once that made u rich go for the curse immunity and get block chance elsewhere.
Thats useful to farm delve for instance where theres little (or even maybe no) curses
Last edited by xACID_KVLTx on Feb 1, 2022, 6:18:23 PM
Hi guys,

What about Absolution (instead of HoP) for Leveling and maps in the first days before the Arakaali, due to significant damage boost in 3.17?
"
Ozonni_ wrote:
Hi guys,

What about Absolution (instead of HoP) for Leveling and maps in the first days before the Arakaali, due to significant damage boost in 3.17?

Absolution is already recommended as great levelling skill or as alternative to the spiders for the onslaught buff.

Both choices, heralds of purity or absolution, as second damageskill are nice. Absolution needs less mana, and are as ranged casters faster clearing, HoP boost physical damage of phantasms nice and can be buffed better with vulnerability. I personally prefer absolution.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 2, 2022, 2:53:01 AM
"
xACID_KVLTx wrote:
Btw the way, for softcore trade, i would recommend to those having issues with survivability early on, to drop Time of Need and Glancing blows and instead spec Bastion of Hope. It'll block cap you and youll benefit from a waaaaay better es regen/onblock.
Then once that made u rich go for the curse immunity and get block chance elsewhere.
Thats useful to farm delve for instance where theres little (or even maybe no) curses

Yes, bastion of hope is perfect as ascendancy for levelling. In endgame CWS is much better as cwdt which is needed for bastion of hope, but in the slower early game bastion of hope is an extreme strong ascendancy. It's already listed as alternative in the spoiler "ascendancy" and "Tipps for levelling".

I am only hesitating to use it early by default because of the 10 orbs of regret to switch it later. With the CI-transformartion we need already 25 orbs of regret. When you don't mind about the 10 more orbs take bastion of hope!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 2, 2022, 2:44:31 AM
And with the new Atlas Tree I'll be going through so many regrets D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info