⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Chromino,

So one thing I cant seem to figure out. How do you have 98% movement speed modifier? Even with no boots equiped the CI levelling build has 63%. I
currently have 19% movement speed and I'm about to switch over to CI and i feel soooo slugish .

What in the POB am I missing to figure this out?

There is phase run incorporated in build - meaby in some older version was used, no longer apparently - but boots with flask give you 60%+ :)
"
Chromino,

So one thing I cant seem to figure out. How do you have 98% movement speed modifier? Even with no boots equiped the CI levelling build has 63%. I
currently have 19% movement speed and I'm about to switch over to CI and i feel soooo slugish .

Count in also the guardian-ascendancy speed buffs, phaserun/withering step autotriggered lmb fullgeared, quicksilver-flask for mapping, you can craft this flask with increased effect (or craft autotriggering when you use a movementskill for qol) and suffix too, boots, boot implicit or enchantment, and you reach totally 180% and more.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 11, 2021, 4:16:00 PM
"
oskurwensyn wrote:
"
Chromino,

There is phase run incorporated in build - meaby in some older version was used, no longer apparently - but boots with flask give you 60%+ :)

Even with phase run and withering step unchecked and no boots he has 63% ms without a quicksilver flask
"
"
oskurwensyn wrote:
"
Chromino,

Even with phase run and withering step unchecked and no boots he has 63% ms without a quicksilver flask

Phase run + boots + onslaught from asc - all u can check and confirm itno calcs-other defences - movement speed :)
Got it thanks!
Also, I just saw Chromino say that Memory Vault is no longer BiS . What are we looking for then? DId I miss the convo on this somewhere?
"
Gluitina wrote:
A recent update of the tree is suboptimal for split personnality.

Red is the new pathing. It costs the same # of passives than the green one (old) but is shorter by 2 distance.

Red: 7706 es / 3269 mana
vs
Green: 7758 es / 3292 mana

(you also get like 200 more armour by taking the green one!)

There's two nice scourge modifiers on boots: cannot be frozen / action speed cannot be modified below 70-80% base value.
They both prevent you from being frozen (the second works like Kaom's root: you're frozen but you can still move at 70-80% of your movement speed).

If you can sustain the virulence stacks, you could drop slower projectiles and get some faster casting + culling strike mods on gloves.

Hi Gluitina,

yes, exactly. The lower pathing has a bit more es with split personalities.

The upper path has the advantage that you are more flexible with less passives for chaos mastery +1, presage for manamanagement and doomsday when you want use militant faith with transcendence.

For maximal es the lower pathing is better, for flexibility the upper pathing.

The boots modifiers are fine fitting! Perfect when you can compensate low downsides.

Slower projectiles you need only in singletarget situations like maven or ue, not for mapping or lower tier bosses.

Very nice boots! And congrats to 99!

xx++ That was fast! ++xx

FULL CONGRATULATIONS TO FULL 100!!

Gluitina reaches level 100 and in poeninja challenge-rankings that is wondeful rank 12.

But when we invest into a closer investigation:

Rank 3 of singleplayer skilled guardians!
Faster as many, many groupplay-guardian-builds with his champion ForTheTFT!

Congratulations! That is awesome!

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Gluitina/ForTheTFT?i=1&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Guardian

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Guardian&skill=Herald-of-Agony

B.i.s. boots. B.i.s. shield, amulet, armour, b.i.s. clusters. B.i.s. watcher's eye.

8.4 k es, fullblock edition. pathing down for some more es.

Interesting using 2 granite flasks queuing, Rumi's and Lion's roar.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 11, 2021, 5:41:26 PM
Why I can not find in poe trade maps liek faqctory map to upgrade pantheon ? I never did it before :p
may i ask, can anybody give me some advice on my comment (Page 292 [Link]).

Would be very happy with some imput :-)

thanks
Last edited by dreadking_ on Nov 11, 2021, 8:50:56 PM
So I've been farming on my DD necro to try and turn my crappy aura bot guardian into a build close to this but looking at the market a fang and memory vault alone costs around 7+ exalts low end. Also getting the chest is almost impossible to find so I'd just use the +1 to start.
** I'm on Hardcore league. **
I've skimmed through a lot of this there is so much information my small brain can't handle it all haha I was wondering if you could direct me to what in your opinion would be the best route for HC to try and push 100 without randomly getting one shot and crying myself to sleep lol
Guardian has always been my favorite ascendancy and I've got 100 with it aura stacking on HC but the current options are slim these days for HC but this build looks amazing I'd just have to start it with only a fang, memory, +1 chest then the rest yellows till I can farm or things get posted on trade.
Sorry if this all over the place, currently on mobile. I appreciate and info you can give me <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info