⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Also, I just saw Chromino say that Memory Vault is no longer BiS . What are we looking for then? DId I miss the convo on this somewhere?

Ditch the vault not worth it anymore with the change to mana.
Last edited by Rodneyking on Nov 11, 2021, 9:11:15 PM
"
sakuramoo wrote:
So I've been farming on my DD necro to try and turn my crappy aura bot guardian into a build close to this but looking at the market a fang and memory vault alone costs around 7+ exalts low end. Also getting the chest is almost impossible to find so I'd just use the +1 to start.
** I'm on Hardcore league. **
I've skimmed through a lot of this there is so much information my small brain can't handle it all haha I was wondering if you could direct me to what in your opinion would be the best route for HC to try and push 100 without randomly getting one shot and crying myself to sleep lol
Guardian has always been my favorite ascendancy and I've got 100 with it aura stacking on HC but the current options are slim these days for HC but this build looks amazing I'd just have to start it with only a fang, memory, +1 chest then the rest yellows till I can farm or things get posted on trade.
Sorry if this all over the place, currently on mobile. I appreciate and info you can give me <3

You dont need a fang, the fang HELPS, but can be played with just HOA. Look for 3.10 build Mana guardian and can see how it has evolved to this build. On page 293ish there is Cold Iron Point Debate vs Fang debate...I pref to play with trigger wand and not spiders. Alpha isnt bad or bone helmet is fine for exta dps. Your chasing some high ends items.

Currently working on ES/Health build with spectres and zombies and using trigger wep and HOA. I work too much and trying to get 60 ex aul neck isnt going to happen and never been a fan of cramming in auras and stavred for sockets due to memory increasing the mana. I just played Chroms builds over the past few seasons and he generally puts in ton of time and knowledge and has led me to be able to play the game at my pace and use the INFO he has given and make something work
yeah that makes sense I just didnt want to do the white/yellow map grind again when I already did a decent amount of red maps from my necro. I don't want to dump 10-15ex on the build and get crapped on low red maps because it needed say 20-30ex version of the gear to do it comfortably. what break points of gear are solid at what points for hardcore, if I equip a bunch of yellows and just run hoag I'll probably get roasted in red maps xD just looking for some opinions but this does help thank you.
"
Also, I just saw Chromino say that Memory Vault is no longer BiS . What are we looking for then? DId I miss the convo on this somewhere?

Hi fievelgoespostal,

yes, it's explained in "gear, skills, links", section helmet:

As strong as memory vault together with aul's uprising is in 3.16 a rare helmet with high es and lab enchant HoA 75% increased efficiencies in combination with sublime form on a small cluster and a +1/ +2 rare amulet, perhaps if possible with granted skills like determination also.
With them you can activate all auras early without aul's uprising, but need one small cluster sublime form or other efficiencies added.

You reach easy lvl 28/31 HoA and much damage and defences with this set-up, but loose 20-30k armour and 400-600 es on block
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 12, 2021, 3:28:03 AM
Usually I massacre builds, but this time it worked.

Currently Lvl 95 with 180k (with Flasks) armour and 7.8k ES, lvl 31 Hoa.

I did go with the GB version with tempes shield.

But my Version isn't Cheap. I spend a ton on good clusters to fix resistances and a few stat points.

I changed the Uncrompomising cluster with +armour to a mana eff one. In combination with the stampede and a presage anoint, I could switch to Aura effect instead of mana eff on the mastery. The alternative is +armour umcompromising, mana eff mastery and soul of steel anoint. The armour is roughly the same, but we loose some es, gain +1 max resistance.

I will cut down on one pure agony cluster. My lvl 31 Hoa one shots anything anyway and on Bosses I rarely get to 55. Sure I could go with a brand, but I dont want to.

Can someone tell me why my Forst shield isn't triggering anymore?

What to do next:
Get better Gloves with more ES.
Obtain a Divergent Tempest shield.
Harvest craft clusters.

Long term Goals:
Get the + Fire res from shield on araakalis fang.
Krangle a shield with Gain mana as es on shield.
I don't know how, but I bought body armor with the following colors using the link from page 50:
3 blue
2 green
1 red
And hung up. What gems should I collect for these colors?
Last edited by Bogrumax on Nov 12, 2021, 8:31:21 AM
red&greens are best colors, blue is kinda limited.
prob
3b
awk. Minion dmg lv3+,
Summon Phantasms / Predator
awk. Added Chaos dmg lv3+
2g
HoA
Vicious Proj. / Pierce or fork for Maping.
1red
Empower lv4 /dmg on full life/ awk. fire dmg lv3+
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 12, 2021, 8:43:04 AM
"
Chromino wrote:

You are missing an anti-bleeding suffix on your flasks urgent. It will safe you from many deaths.

Actually that has not been the case for me - I have used Vaal discipline when bleed hits and I have yet to encounter case where I die from bleed. Possibly divine shield helps too. Corrupted blood on the other hand was leading cause of death for me until I got some bad source of immunity for it ( since that changed to golden rule with it ).

I have died mainly to boss dots in boss fights after switching to grace. 10 way fight most recently with easyish mods ( extra life + al 8 ). But I do not stress about it much as I doubt I will try to do 100 this league and it is pretty hard to not die with my habit of running literally all t16 maps regardless of mods.
Could use some advice. Things are going ok, got about an ex to spend atm but not sure what's the best use of it.

swap to CI.
get helmet with enchant, second ring, etc.
swap to lords.
annoint ur amulet.
that all should be ~1ex

lvup, then large clusters.
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 12, 2021, 5:44:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info