⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Gents,

Because of mana efficency I can not run with all auras, can you please tell tell me which are the most important for the build and which one should I dont mind that much?

For example:
1 determination
2 discpiline
etc etc
those two and grace
Yes, but there are more in the build. I want to know the order in which to turn all of them one by one.
Chromino, how to make myself ignite-immune? Pantheon is only 50% less duration, how it can be converted to 100% immune?
"
Ksakep wrote:
Chromino, how to make myself ignite-immune? Pantheon is only 50% less duration, how it can be converted to 100% immune?

check my tree few post earlier, i changed boots and tree slightly and freeze/chill, shock and ignite immune - shock trom ts, but rest is boots and jewel :)
"
althetic wrote:
Yes, but there are more in the build. I want to know the order in which to turn all of them one by one.

Hi althetic,

they are ranked in "gear, skills, links" --->
section boots:

I advice to activate your auras in the order:

1) determination: tankyness
2) vaal discipline: as CI, against oneshots
3) clarity with watcher eye clarity mod: for es
5) vaal grace or hatred: for tankyness or damage
5) (divergent) tempest shield: automatic virulences qol, spellblock, for fullblock edition
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 11, 2021, 3:06:15 PM
I'm planning to go >

1 Discipline (CI)
2 Determination
3 Tempest Shield to reach nice block with Rumi's
4 Hatred Aul + Generosity + a Banner if slot because Grace too expensive
5 When Grace available switch to be more defensive with Wicked Ward and push to 100 maybe
"
Ksakep wrote:

Yes, until 3.16 we were 100% immune with anointed flesh, now only 50%. Try to get more immunities for jewel's implicits in harvest, use a flasksuffix if needed against Ueber-Atziri, use the the ailment- avoidances of the shieldmastery.

We have much more regenerations with divine shield, but in scourges (and legions and delve) are many strong ignites. Overall 50- 80% immunities should be enough.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 11, 2021, 3:40:41 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:

Yes, until 3.16 we were 100% immune with anointed flesh, now only 50%. Try to get more immunities for jewel's implicits in harvest, use a flasksuffix if needed against Ueber-Atziri, use the the ailment- avoidances of the shieldmastery.

We have much more regenerations with divine shield, but in scourges (and legions and delve) are many strong ignites. Overall 50- 80% immunities should be enough.

It's definitely NOT enough against freaking phoenix xD
Chromino,

So one thing I cant seem to figure out. How do you have 98% movement speed modifier? Even with no boots equiped the CI levelling build has 63%. I
currently have 19% movement speed and I'm about to switch over to CI and i feel soooo slugish .

What in the POB am I missing to figure this out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info