⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Welp, guess i was not a good boy and i wont get an answer this time :D
Last edited by oskurwensyn on Nov 11, 2021, 11:45:56 AM
"
Ksakep wrote:
We're very socket-starving...

CWS-SO-FS - Tempest
Molten shell - Inc Dur - Determination

Flame dash - Convo - Desecrate - Discipline
BL - GMP - Echo - Poison

Weapon and chest are for HoA and spiders.

No chance to add brands, Grace, Clarity for Watcher's

Hey Ksakep, yes, until you are full geared you have never enough sockets. Best are granted skills on shield or amulet or take in an unset ring when you optimized mana.

All 14 possibilities for free sockets are shown and ranked in the spoiler "Skillmanager"
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 11, 2021, 12:39:40 PM
"
Ksakep wrote:

Also it'll be extremely hard to lose this for Aul's.

I'm actually thinking about skipping aul's too. With it, I can get either tempest shield or purity of elements (with some effort), I feel it's not that required for me now. Although I'm running 3 auras and a banner now.

"
oskurwensyn wrote:

Answer for what, mate? Your latest post where you already answered yourself what to do?

You actually doing pretty good and can think yourself what is best for you.
"
oskurwensyn wrote:

Hey oskurwensyn,

I am only at mobile devices and can only check pob's from desktop pc. Sorry, it will take some time.

It is independent from good or bad, only arachnophilia is the first law and order in the rotten core of my soul, hehehe! ;-)

Mostly I am living, traveling, working or gaming myself when I answer late. Sometimes in all the pages I forget it or answer first the general questions, but I love to check the individualisations and optimizations and try to take a look later.

Sorry for all arachnophilias who ask for advice and checking pob's too. In the checklists damage and defences is all important stuff and I check pob's again when I am at desktop PC returned, probably next week.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 11, 2021, 1:20:51 PM
"
oskurwensyn wrote:
Hi again Chromino :)
1st of all : aint that a nice piece for 31 hoa? :)
21 hoa + emp + awake added fire + awak added chaos + awake minion damage + vile toxins/awake vici proj? ;)

pretty decent i would say, meaby not optimised dmg wise, but still, we get to the breakpoint of 31 :)

2nd, i would like to share my build, i changed few things, and still hoping to change one of the rings to
instead of other with curse :)
Manage to get ali immune, with some minor effort too :D
https://pastebin.com/N5swuiKR
Hope you would like it and if you got any advices, i would be happy to recive them!
Cheers and let us crawl :)

Edit: I may went too far with spell block :D
Meaby drop few nodes to get those points elsewhere?

Armour is great with 2 g, b, r! The awakened added fire / chaos damage you & we have to check in pob with correct configurations. Often only when you are urgent in need of ghe lower manamultipliers they are valuable to switch in.

Yes, don't overcap spellblock and switch if possible passives out. From mobile device I cannot check your set-up, sorry.

I take a look on the pob later, probably next week.
Sure, tyvm for time and reply - i was kidding obv, do not worry :D
U spending in this topic way too muc time anyway :)
I keep an eye on replies so answer when u have time and possibility to do so, no rush, its std version, so i got time :)
Ty again and gl :D
The DPS version uses Spirit Offering too? It seems that Flesh Offering offers more DPS to both Crawler + Spiders. Or did OP just forgot about it?
PS: Also I still dont understand what this Jewel Golden Rule do for us. Can anyone explain to me again? I've read the guide but still...
Last edited by lipefsa2 on Nov 11, 2021, 1:46:36 PM
I just wanted add in some ideas or thoughts after using this build for three seasons now as a template to make it work and NEVER ever getting to the full end game of the build meaning that 60 ex stuff like Auuls and those min max gems, the high tier clusters. I like most people work 70 hours a week so I feel some of your pain getting home and having 5 c and nothing to sell and your looking at build of half unique items. I have played both guard and necro in version of Chroms builds and adding in my taste since reaching that next goal seems hard to reach.

Some basic things that people over look are your skill GEMS need to level. There half your damage, so if still have gems that level 19 and no quality like me, keep farming white and yellow maps get those things leveling up. If you buy memory vault gonna cuck ur mana so people never realize that and then your mana starved and then you hate the game

Back in 3.10 when Mana Guardian was first introduce it used 3 spectres and HOG that was it no spiders. You used the Stoneskin Flayers and they had 300k health and taunted everything. After reading 302 pages of comments , seems like people are afraid to to play this build because there "is" no defense in front of them just you character defenses and hog lol or relying on spiders to take aggro off you or too much money. I have been working on playing hybrid health and ES build for people who cant seem to make with some stuff on this build. Sorry to say it Memory vault is dead. Your better off going LL with petrified blood and ABUSING the radiant faith granting 160% armor on reserved life and then GAINING both armor and ES. I also PREFER to use harmony of purpose over radiant faith for the free frenzy endurance power charges. ONE its free fuckin dmg to your herald and spiders period. Frenzy and Endurance charges help you with QOL of movement speed cast speed, 15% added PD up at all times. Your sharing them too You are better off going for Alpha Howls then vault to free up mana or cheap bone helmet. If you cant afford a skin of loyals, buy Replica Alpha howl it will only be a 4 link HOA, but +4 herald skills so you can have a HOA level 26 4 link with +1 wep, +4 helmet and
+1chaos off tree for 10c and can def help and allows you free chest more defenses until you make some money. POE is chasing game, people chase too hard and get burned out. Set small goals and work at them, people wanna jsut wanna steam roll in first two weeks, but never have a plan or atlas set up or YT how to make money works but not for everyone. People set there atlas up different map differently.

I have been working on fitting in zombies and either two golems or zombies and spectres using a hungry loop and https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/5k6e6Jca. I would have to find a way to fit in some more ES on block or recovery . I understand the build relies on having 60k armor and recovery MASSIVE ES on block. You need to be able to adapt to a build and make it work with what you have. A lot of people seem to tunnel vision and forget the simple stuff. Having 7 zombies and 3 spectres is enough of meat shield upfront and allows s for people to breath and build currency. Yes you lose ring a slot of stats and hungry loop is tedious item and roughly 1ex for full finished. You could buy AF for little under an ex, but up too you. CIP is 4c and +3 so you could have +27 4link herald, but some stuff I like to use when playing a build that struggles. The shield is regen 5% of life when you block and with time of need more then enough health regen. If the ring seems too much, Put the zombies in boots and craft a ring with aspect of avian on it. You need to play your build to figure out the str and weakness of it. Running few maps then complaining wont work.

Seems people struggle with clusters and seems to be another road block. I am working on tree that will give minions plenty of life and use one medium cluster +5 vir so you have 45 and not 40 stacks. But giving minions plenty of dmg/life based off the tree.

A trigger wep with des spirit offering and snipers mark and minion dmg on it. You can even get +1 phy, trigger and minion dmg wand for like 10c. Leaving helm with Deter, Disic, tempest shield and one socket for whatever. I pref war banner for the extra dps boost. Leaving boots with either cwdt or cws set up or mentioned above using the boots for zombies. It reality its like playing SRS, but ur using HOG and zombies.

I am just playing around with ideas, looking at items and prices and trying to see how scuff I can make it but work. Ill chime back later, but giving ideas out there for people or some different approach.
Last edited by Rodneyking on Nov 11, 2021, 2:43:10 PM
I have been experimenting with different defensive setups awhile now. Even with evasion flask up ( about 50% avoid ) and 62% block (non-gb) some rippy harvest pack in t16 just two-shot me ( I probably failed block twice or thrice and there was some nasty mods on map ). Even with iron reflexes and grace result would have been probably similar.

I switched back to grace+ghost dance - I think it provides better defense against attacks than all-out armor. By not using memory vault, I could barely get determination+grace+tempest shield in without Aul. With Aul it would be better I guess but my total budget is still around its price.

"
Damezumari wrote:
I have been experimenting with different defensive setups awhile now. Even with evasion flask up ( about 50% avoid ) and 62% block (non-gb) some rippy harvest pack in t16 just two-shot me ( I probably failed block twice or thrice and there was some nasty mods on map ). Even with iron reflexes and grace result would have been probably similar.

I switched back to grace+ghost dance - I think it provides better defense against attacks than all-out armor. By not using memory vault, I could barely get determination+grace+tempest shield in without Aul. With Aul it would be better I guess but my total budget is still around its price.

Hi Daezumari,

yes, experiments are most fun also for me too in poe and I have to try everything also.

You are missing an anti-bleeding suffix on your flasks urgent. It will safe you from many deaths.

Harvest can be dangerous, always use all your burst defences like flasks, molten shell and vaal skills, then you are almost unkillable. And take a look on page 50 for dangerous map mods like multiple damagemods in combination with lowered block/ armour or multiple debuffs ee and max resistances and damagetaken buffs of elemental sources:

Spoiler

I personally would rank most dangerous map-mods in this order:

1) No mana recovery (reroll or use enduring mana bottle)

Go a bit slower in:

2) when you are not full geared / without overcapped resistances: elemental-equilirium, elemental weakness, perhaps take in a bismuth-flask for more resistances

3) Less maximal elemental resistances in combination with multiple other elemental damage mods

4) less armour and block in combinationwith other damage- or increased crit mods - go slower, be careful, don't pull too much mobs at once

5) vulnerability cursed - be careful with physical dot- and aoe damage, when anti-bleeding flask is empty and vaaldiscipline on cooldown you need fast reactions and stopp moving while bleeding and wait careful for time of need regenerations

5) shocked ground/ increased shocks - don't stand too long on shocking ground, move more or take in Soul of Arakaali, the anti-shock pantheon

6) multiple (3x or 4 x) damage mods like 100% more added lightning, 100% more cold, increased critdamage and some other damagedealing stuff combined

Mods of invitations like "the hidden" and "the feared":

In the mods "temporal chains" and "enemies have #% chance to avoid poison" you loose much damage because of reduced castspeed and less virulences. Don't take them in "the feared" or "the hidden", you need your full damage too.

Most easy map mods:

1) Chaos damage / poison damage mods: 100% immune
2) Burning ground / Ignites: 100% immune
3) reflected damage: almost 0
4) chained projectiles also no danger
(only with phantasms-support don't pull too much at once)
5) elemental equilirium: full geared we have 40% overcapped resistances and are not affected
6) charges gained by monsters: no problem
7) Attack speed increased: mainly offers more es on block for us
8) crit-mods: we are immune after first hit with pantheon of solaris and have fullgeared enough es for explosion of critting exploding strongboxes. In combinations with multiple-red-maps-damage-mods map careful
9) cold-damage mods: we have 81% cold-resistances
10) temporal chains: no problem, we have frostblink, but do less damage with less cast speed/ less virulences.
Be careful: As mod of maven invitations "the feared" and "the hidden" temporal chains can be very dangerous, you need damage of fast virulences and fast movement in these invitations
11) other curse mods (beside vulnerability): we are permament 80% immune. In some multiple debuff/ damage/ elemental mods go slower

12) all other mods not listed above in "mods to go a bit slower / dangerous mods": no known problems too.

Dangerous maven invitation mods:

Be very careful with the mods of the invitation "the feared" or "the hidden".

Temporal chains or enemies have chance to avoid poison lowers your cast speed/ movementspeed/ virulences/ damage

Dangerous Expedition [3.15] Mods:

- "remove # % es on hit" - as Ci fast & deadly, also blocked hits are taken hits
- "overwhelm 100% phys damage reduction" - we have high es/ block, but very dangerous

Dangerous maps:

see spoiler "boss-hunting" --> "dangerous bosses in endgame"

Special chainstun-situation

- In 1:10000000 cases you can be chain-stunned near to an unvulnerability shrine. In these very rare cases your molten shell cannot kill a unvulnerabel buffed mob to raise spiders/ generate virulences / HoA automatic. When there are mobs able to stun or freeze you, you can get chain-stunned or chain-freezed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Take a look into the spoiler "checklist defences" on page 1 for all important layers of defences like maxed pantheons, flask, corrupted-blood-immunity etc.

Spoiler

1. Check your elemental resistances. They have to be capped and have to be all 75%.

- Do you have antibleeding on one flask?
- use "the golden rule" not before transformed to CI or before CI not without a poison immunity flask "of cure"
- Do you have blockings and armour on flasks? Use all your flasks often!
- Do you have "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" on one implicit on one jewel? A lot bosses can kill you very fast without.
- Is the quality of all your flasks 20%?
- Do you have ascendancy in labyrinths done?
- Did you maxed the Pantheons with divine vessels in the maps?
- Do you use and spam Molten Shell, Vaal Discipline and Vaal Grace? Use them often!
- Do you have activated the aura "Determination"?
When you are still missing the "/implicit/" grant # lvl 23 skill determination - implicit corruption on your shield, you have to put a skillgem in your setup! 18 ways to free up a skill socket for determination are shown in the spoiler "Socket- and Skills-Management".
You get a lot ar, pdr and es/ block with determination.
- Don't forget your ascendancy Radiant Faith and your helmet memory vault! The less unreserved manapoints you have, the more ES and ES-regenerations you get. You need only 60-90 unreserved mana points for skills and supports remaining. When you have more (because of rings circle of nostalgia or different HoA-supports or less auras, raise the lvl of clarity until you have only 50-90 mana not reserved. You have enough mana-reg to use all skills.
- Do you have 60% ignite reductions and avoidance in the minor Pantheon?
- Do you have max 64-74% attackblock and 75% spell block?
- Do you have all the important jewels in the passive tree?

2. Use more slots of energy shield and mana on your gear and jewels. They multiply a lot with your ascendancy and passives.

3. The last unique jewels with intelligence and es/ mana, 'split personality', grants a lot energy shield (2 x 300).

4. While your defensive skill gems like determination, vaal discipline, vaal grace, divergent cast when stunned, molten shell, frost shield are levelling up, you will get a lot more defense with raising levels of course. When you have too much too weak lvl 1 gems socketed on your gear it is dangerous and you have to level them a bit before returning in high content.

5. You need total minimum around 7400 energyshield for all content. Estimated and thumbed. In my experiences. Try to get more to get more reaction time in damage-peaks! 7700 is much better! With all the defensive layers and 90 % pdr you will never be oneshotted and when there are blockable hits, you will get healed fast and nonstop.

For all factors of es, mana and int for energy-shield you find a complete checklist "energy-shield" on page 50. There is also a list with mapmods to go in a bit slower:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

6. - Do you use Bottled Faith? Use all flasks often!

7. Do you often die of ailments? Please take a look in the spoilers: "fire and other ailments" and "Pantheon". Use shield mastery.

8. Do you have problems with a special boss? Please take a look on the spoiler ---> "boss-hunting", and just there into the spoilers "long boss fights", "dangerous bosses in endgame".

9. Know the dangerous map-mods like "no mana recovery" or "less armour and block" and check the spoiler "map-mods" on page 50 of the thread.

10. Change a medium or a large clusters to a defensive one. A small cluster with enduring composure when you don't have iron reflexes is very good. Will shaper, openess, stalwart commander are very good. One large cluster with mana for ar and es or knockbacks, hinder, spellblocks and blindings is another possibility. In "jewels and clusters" and on page 50 are all links in the shoppinglist in the section "defensive clusters".

11. Enfeeble curse is for mapping very tanky but not for shaper or maven, they have high hex-curse-resistances. Take for them instead sniper's mark as curse and other stats.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 11, 2021, 2:36:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info