⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

I just changed to new armor and new gems but my HoA stops to work, any idea why ? Please adviese I still got enoug attirbutes
"
althetic wrote:
I just changed to new armor and new gems but my HoA stops to work, any idea why ? Please adviese I still got enoug attirbutes

Your Skin of the lords is the issue.
Avatar of fire prevents you from poisoning enemies, sp you can't summon herald of agony.
Now I see I bought avatar of fire armor..
"
althetic wrote:

These keystones don't fit well:

Ghost Reaver

The Agnostic

Eldritch Battery

Mind Over Matter

Blood Magic

Resolute Technique

Vaal Pact

Supreme Ego

Mortal Conviction

Eternal Youth

Unwavering Stance

Ancestral Bond

Solipsism

Versatile Combatant

Imbalanced Guard

Wind Dancer

Lethe Shade

And here is the poe tradelink without these keystones above:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/mbaDgjMH6
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 10, 2021, 10:55:01 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
althetic wrote:

Ghost Reaver

The Agnostic

Eldritch Battery

Mind Over Matter

Blood Magic

Resolute Technique

Vaal Pact

Supreme Ego

Mortal Conviction

Eternal Youth

Unwavering Stance

Ancestral Bond

Solipsism

Versatile Combatant

Imbalanced Guard

Wind Dancer

Lethe Shade

Not all of these are like build breaking bad though.

Unwavering Stance before getting Aul's and Grace. There won't be any evasion anyways and can just use cwdt instead of cws for triggers.

Resolute technique doesn't hurt either as lack of BL crits doesn't mean much?

Versatile combatant is direct buff to block chances atleast with rare boots yes? Very strong with +attack block while affected by determination and +attack block scourged mod on shield before managing to get that determination corruption. Saves couple of chaos on Rumi's aswell as you can look up one with high AB only. To hell with it, almost want to swap my iron reflexes to Versatile combatant after writing all this as it feels that I am still severely lacking in blocks.

Wind dancer -20% dmg taken from first hit as there wont be any evasion without Grace anyways. Aul's is expensive.

Ofc its all about what they cost aswell, atleast my unwavering stance version carried me just fine for couple weeks and was dirt cheap
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Nov 10, 2021, 12:05:32 PM
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

There won't be any evasion anyways

I'm exactly running evasion-based version of the build (Ghost Dance), w/o aul's or memory vault. 67k armor, 41k evasion flasked. Doing fine (27th wave of simu 1st try).

So I disagree with this.

As for other things, I agree.

However, there is still no point in getting smth barely useful instead of really good stuff, depending on the setup, unless the cost hurts too much.

Edit: I must tell, that RT is fine for cycloning.

Last edited by monik390 on Nov 10, 2021, 1:19:03 PM
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

There won't be any evasion anyways

I'm exactly running evasion-based version of the build (Ghost Dance), w/o aul's or memory vault. 67k armor, 41k evasion flasked. Doing fine (27th wave of simu 1st try).

So I disagree with this.

As for other things, I agree.

However, there is still no point in getting smth barely useful instead of really good stuff, depending on the setup, unless the cost hurts too much.

Combined cost of Grace Aul and Iron reflexes lord with decent colors has been 40+ EX for long ass time which pretty much hurts too much for long long time. Vast majority of playerbase doesn't farm that much currency during whole league. Its just us nolife forum dwellers that do it.
Its bit cheaper now but still very steep price for normies.

I wasn't aware of that hybrid armour/evasion approach though. But going that path requires to go Ghost dance variant anyways so my point still stands as you can't exactly have 2 armours equipped same time.
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Nov 10, 2021, 1:26:11 PM
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
althetic wrote:

Ghost Reaver

The Agnostic

Eldritch Battery

Mind Over Matter

Blood Magic

Resolute Technique

Vaal Pact

Supreme Ego

Mortal Conviction

Eternal Youth

Unwavering Stance

Ancestral Bond

Solipsism

Versatile Combatant

Imbalanced Guard

Wind Dancer

Lethe Shade

Not all of these are like build breaking bad though.

Unwavering Stance before getting Aul's and Grace. There won't be any evasion anyways and can just use cwdt instead of cws for triggers.

Resolute technique doesn't hurt either as lack of BL crits doesn't mean much?

Versatile combatant is direct buff to block chances atleast with rare boots yes? Very strong with +attack block while affected by determination and +attack block scourged mod on shield before managing to get that determination corruption. Saves couple of chaos on Rumi's aswell as you can look up one with high AB only. To hell with it, almost want to swap my iron reflexes to Versatile combatant after writing all this as it feels that I am still severely lacking in blocks.

Wind dancer -20% dmg taken from first hit as there wont be any evasion without Grace anyways. Aul's is expensive.

Ofc its all about what they cost aswell, atleast my unwavering stance version carried me just fine for couple weeks and was dirt cheap

Resolute technique you can choose, yes, as long as you have no chance to shock somewhere.

Versatile is not fitting because we want more es/ block as solely the 50%.

You can easy activate grace without aul's uprising, no problem, you need sublime form on a small cluster.

In my current set-up of guardian_short worm all auras, determination, grace, discipline, tempest shield are activated with rare helmet for example, and grace alone is much easier to fit in with efficiency on amulet or cluster.

As long as you cannot afford iron reflexes grace is very nice too and ghost dance still a cheap very strong fitting keystone.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 10, 2021, 3:27:31 PM
"

Am I missing something here? It doesn't have any -50% modifier as long as I know and should be as good for es/block as any other except Iron Reflexes, but with more procs as it should make it rather easy to hit 75/75 block while farming currency for Iron Reflexes which is major ES/Block milestone.
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Nov 10, 2021, 1:58:17 PM
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"

Am I missing something here? It doesn't have any -50% modifier as long as I know and should be as good for es/block as any other except Iron Reflexes, but with more procs as it should make it rather easy to hit 75/75 block while farming currency for Iron Reflexes which is major ES/Block milestone.

Yep, VC makes max block 50/50 (-25% to maximum block chance for both attack/spell block), unless you can get +maximum block somewhere else, like block mastery. Right now it's just a way to get 50% spell block by the cost of 25% attack block for the bottom of the passive tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info