⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Does anyone know how could I craft such insane gloves?

"
255461111 wrote:
Does anyone know how could I craft such insane gloves?

I started a basic spoiler "Crafting" on page 50:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

You craft the gloves mainly with shaper influenced sorcerer/ silkgloves and alterations, it's a one slot item. Take a look at path of crafting.

232 Es is top perfect!
"
Shayd_ wrote:
This build has heavily interested me for at least two leagues now. I love builds that use a ton of uniques, as well as builds that are super tanky, even in SC. However I have a few questions before I pull the trigger. I usually go for 40/40 every league and this league I ideally want one character that can more or less do everything.

How is this build for juiced mapping like Nem 3? Does it scale well with HH? Most minion builds are pretty good with HH so I imagine it’s at least decent aye? What about stuff like scourged maps? The damage gets pretty insane but the build is pretty tanky so I imagine it’d be fine.

I guess my biggest concern is clear speed/damage. Obviously the build is absurdly tanky and you can’t have it all, so I just want to know that it’s at least decent for clear.

Yes, it's a 40/40 build in all last leagues and you can do all you want to. The feared are tough: you have to raise spiders in cooldowns of their mainattacks or use triggerwand and need fullgear for enough damage. All other bosses are easy. HH is fine, not optimal buffable, but for some juiced maps always fast & great, you can go without and 14M damage too if you want. Scourges are very fast easy and perfect fitting with minions and es/ block as far as i can tell.

Of course you have to choose in endgame if you want 14M damage or 7M with top 1 defences or a mix of both. You need only some different gear and it is fast to switch. There are better singletargetkillers in other ascendancies overall, but 14M is nice top-damage too. The most unique stats are unmatched defences, facetanking deepdelve, facetanking Sirus/ elemental hits of Maven with transcendence, easy to lvl 100 with these defemces and fast map-clearing.

On page 50 I tried to do a ranking, perhaps it answers a bit your questions:

Rankings & Ratings of the build

Spoiler

It's not easy for me personally as editor of the build trying to rank & rate the performance of the allstars and I base the numbers mainly on typical viewings of Youtube and twitch (of videos which very often don't show the downsides of their builds). I base the ratings also a bit on pob's numbers, damage-uptimes, the budget not on leaguestart weekend, poeninja-rankings. I do not compare to some former imbalanced op-builds (like early aurastackers before 3.14) that were nerfed because of heavy powercreeps.

So or so or so - let's start!

I added also a new spoiler "Rankings and ratings of the allstars" on page 50 of the thread.

Levelling 7/ 10

Spoiler
safe, not too slow with storm brands & minions (= damage while moving), easy to gear and a lot variants, damageboosts with serpentine spellslinger (lvl 45), medium clusters of pure agony (lvl 53), Arakaali fang (lvl 54) and defensive boost transforming into CI with uniques (lvl 68)

Leaguestarting 8/ 10

Spoiler
+++Many, many variants and alternatives in gear, clusters, anoints, manareductions, skills etc., strong already on 5 links, not much currency needed for craftings, often in top-positions in the guardian-ascendancy for singleplayer-builds in poeninja-leaderboards of guardian just behind aurabots for groupplay

--- but still build as a tank and not as racer: many other builds race faster

Tankyness 10/ 10

Spoiler
2400 es on block, 120 k armour does max tankyness together with a long row layer of defences. Also against the last weak spots, dot's and ground effects, the build offers 2-3 (or even 4) tanky layers of defences. Fitting for all map-mods and all bosses, facetanking sirus a9, also facetanking maven's elemental spells with variant militant faith/ transcendence (transformates armour into 97% overcapped elemental damagereductions).

Mapping 9 - 10/ 10

Spoiler
Speed of spiders and long range of splitting or forking multiple HoA projectiles offers extreme fast mapping and clean the whole screen, high movementspeed 170%- 200% possible full-geared, only matched by aoe-builds exploding two screens at once. Fitting best for atlas, simulacrums, full deliriums also without headhunter (or geared with hh), delve 500-600, heists, and full-blights (with awakened fork), combined in minion-style: loot already when the minions clean the screen

Singletarget Edition "make hatred, not grace" 9-12M: 8/10
Singletarget Boss-Hunter edition 60, 5.7M 7/ 10
Singletarget Defensive Edition 4.2 M: 5/ 10

Spoiler
40/ 40 challenges done, all bosses deathless down & The Feared not deathless down

Definitive Defensive Tank Edition 5/ 10 for singleplay level 98-100 or without poe-experiences, for sirus or shaper swich some more "pure agony" in. 5/ 10

Make hatred not grace Edition 8/ 10: Still very tanky (but tankyness moves down to 8/10), but balances much more into damage, most tophigh damage of guardian-ascendancy minions/ heralds builds without mirror-currency-gear

Boss hunter Edition 5.7 M: 7/ 10: Extreme tanky 10/ 10 and great damage.

Examples (all deathless, spoiler "videos" playL without many experiences in bossing and poe) Boss-Hunter Edition (7/ 10):

Baran, redeemer, conquerors 8-10 sec
maven 10 encounters 55 sec - 1:05 min
The Formed 1:05 min
The Hidden 1:50 min
The Elder 2:10 min
The Shaper 2x wittnessed & regenerated by maven 5 min
Sirus A9 6 min
(slow to generate virulences in his last phase when he teleports much - but you can facetank all attacks and meteors)

Cheapness/ Budget 8/ 10

Spoiler
Very cheap: level 100 and 40/ 40 challenges very often reached solely with lowbudget basic startergear

3.15 around:

Starting gear: 60 chaos, medium clusters 50 chaos or self crafting, basic jewels 10 chaos, no Arakaali's fang, Rumi's and replica pure talent instead blue nightmare, total 120 chaos

Medium gear 1.5 exalt (without aul's uprising amulet, without iron reflexes etc.), clusters 2.5 exalts (when you not craft yourself), jewels 4 exalts (blue nightmare, watcher's eye etc. included), total 8 exalts

High-end budget 7/ 10

B.i.s. Implicit shields (5-30 exalt), b.i.s. keynotes and best socketcolours bodyarmour (5-25 exalts), b.i.s. watcher's eye (2-10 exalts), aul's uprising 5-15 exalts, split personality 3 exalts, flask bottled faith (5-15 exalts) are traded not cheap, but not hundreds of exalts or mirror-currency-gear like other builds

SSF 5/ 10

Spoiler
CI gear hard to get or craft, but a lot alternatives and HoA very easy high scaleable without much investments, strong already on a lot 5-links

HC 7 - 8/10

Spoiler
I am personally not experienced in hc, only based on poeninja and pm's with lvl 100 hc players of the build I would rate:

Level 100 reached, es on block best against disconnects, but some b.i.s.- gear hard to get in hardcore-trade

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 5:34:11 PM
Spiders has very good clear speed.
T16 metamorphs and bosses are easy.
Also found my first unique Scourge boss on a t16 map - killed him easy. No loot from him, anyway ^^
Updates:

Amulet with useful stats from scourge
Watcher's eye (8% attackblock + 2% esregen)
Awakened Minion Damage lvl 5

Now it's left to get:

Skin of the Lords with a useful keystone (or use blessing of chayula for a gamble).
Empower lvl 4 instead of lvl 3
2 pure agony clusters and more levels for points (from 92 to 95-96 at least)
Lvl 21 gems.
Something else useful.

"
Scour it and keep alt spamming until you get 2 desirable stats, slower projectile + faster casting and then exalt the rest and craft stats like dex, increased energyshield or what you prefer.

Bruh I am looking for a real metacrafting method, not "close your eyes and slam it".
"
Ksakep wrote:
Ttried shaper guardians on t16s.

Minotaur - 1 death (Maven is such a cutie to spawn degen doohickeys)
Phoenix corrupted 8 mods a lot of extra damage, speed, crit and aoe - 4 deaths (oneshots and ignites).

Well, 6000 ES is not enough for endgame it seems.

Hi Ksakep,

yes, in multiple red t16 damagemods 7.5 k es are recommended. There can be always extreme mod-combinations. Almost all mods are no problem, but when several elemental and less-block-mods are in combination it's fast tough. For crits max pantheon of solaris or take implicit on shield, for ignites max minor pantheon and get harvest-implicits.

But in combination with 8 other mods phoenix can kill efficient and fast, yes, hehehe.
On page 50 is ranking of dangerous and easy map-mods spoiler "Map Mods and Maven invitations":

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 5:51:09 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Shayd_ wrote:
This build has heavily interested me for at least two leagues now. I love builds that use a ton of uniques, as well as builds that are super tanky, even in SC. However I have a few questions before I pull the trigger. I usually go for 40/40 every league and this league I ideally want one character that can more or less do everything.

How is this build for juiced mapping like Nem 3? Does it scale well with HH? Most minion builds are pretty good with HH so I imagine it’s at least decent aye? What about stuff like scourged maps? The damage gets pretty insane but the build is pretty tanky so I imagine it’d be fine.

I guess my biggest concern is clear speed/damage. Obviously the build is absurdly tanky and you can’t have it all, so I just want to know that it’s at least decent for clear.

Yes, it's a 40/40 build in all last leagues and you can do all you want to. The feared are tough: you have to raise spiders in cooldowns of their mainattacks or use triggerwand and need fullgear for enough damage. All other bosses are easy. HH is fine, not optimal buffable, but for some juiced maps always fast & great, you can go without and 14M damage too if you want. Scourges are very fast easy and perfect fitting with minions and es/ block as far as i can tell.

Of course you have to choose in endgame if you want 14M damage or 7M with top 1 defences or a mix of both. You need only some different gear and it is fast to switch. There are better singletargetkillers in other ascendancies overall, but 14M is nice top-damage too. The most unique stats are unmatched defences, facetanking deepdelve, facetanking Sirus/ elemental hits of Maven with transcendence, easy to lvl 100 with these defemces and fast map-clearing.

On page 50 I tried to do a ranking, perhaps it answers a bit your questions:

Rankings & Ratings of the build

Spoiler

It's not easy for me personally as editor of the build trying to rank & rate the performance of the allstars and I base the numbers mainly on typical viewings of Youtube and twitch (of videos which very often don't show the downsides of their builds). I base the ratings also a bit on pob's numbers, damage-uptimes, the budget not on leaguestart weekend, poeninja-rankings. I do not compare to some former imbalanced op-builds (like early aurastackers before 3.14) that were nerfed because of heavy powercreeps.

So or so or so - let's start!

I added also a new spoiler "Rankings and ratings of the allstars" on page 50 of the thread.

Levelling 7/ 10

Spoiler
safe, not too slow with storm brands & minions (= damage while moving), easy to gear and a lot variants, damageboosts with serpentine spellslinger (lvl 45), medium clusters of pure agony (lvl 53), Arakaali fang (lvl 54) and defensive boost transforming into CI with uniques (lvl 68)

Leaguestarting 8/ 10

Spoiler
+++Many, many variants and alternatives in gear, clusters, anoints, manareductions, skills etc., strong already on 5 links, not much currency needed for craftings, often in top-positions in the guardian-ascendancy for singleplayer-builds in poeninja-leaderboards of guardian just behind aurabots for groupplay

--- but still build as a tank and not as racer: many other builds race faster

Tankyness 10/ 10

Spoiler
2400 es on block, 120 k armour does max tankyness together with a long row layer of defences. Also against the last weak spots, dot's and ground effects, the build offers 2-3 (or even 4) tanky layers of defences. Fitting for all map-mods and all bosses, facetanking sirus a9, also facetanking maven's elemental spells with variant militant faith/ transcendence (transformates armour into 97% overcapped elemental damagereductions).

Mapping 9 - 10/ 10

Spoiler
Speed of spiders and long range of splitting or forking multiple HoA projectiles offers extreme fast mapping and clean the whole screen, high movementspeed 170%- 200% possible full-geared, only matched by aoe-builds exploding two screens at once. Fitting best for atlas, simulacrums, full deliriums also without headhunter (or geared with hh), delve 500-600, heists, and full-blights (with awakened fork), combined in minion-style: loot already when the minions clean the screen

Singletarget Edition "make hatred, not grace" 9-12M: 8/10
Singletarget Boss-Hunter edition 60, 5.7M 7/ 10
Singletarget Defensive Edition 4.2 M: 5/ 10

Spoiler
40/ 40 challenges done, all bosses deathless down & The Feared not deathless down

Definitive Defensive Tank Edition 5/ 10 for singleplay level 98-100 or without poe-experiences, for sirus or shaper swich some more "pure agony" in. 5/ 10

Make hatred not grace Edition 8/ 10: Still very tanky (but tankyness moves down to 8/10), but balances much more into damage, most tophigh damage of guardian-ascendancy minions/ heralds builds without mirror-currency-gear

Boss hunter Edition 5.7 M: 7/ 10: Extreme tanky 10/ 10 and great damage.

Examples (all deathless, spoiler "videos" playL without many experiences in bossing and poe) Boss-Hunter Edition (7/ 10):

Baran, redeemer, conquerors 8-10 sec
maven 10 encounters 55 sec - 1:05 min
The Formed 1:05 min
The Hidden 1:50 min
The Elder 2:10 min
The Shaper 2x wittnessed & regenerated by maven 5 min
Sirus A9 6 min
(slow to generate virulences in his last phase when he teleports much - but you can facetank all attacks and meteors)

Cheapness/ Budget 8/ 10

Spoiler
Very cheap: level 100 and 40/ 40 challenges very often reached solely with lowbudget basic startergear

3.15 around:

Starting gear: 60 chaos, medium clusters 50 chaos or self crafting, basic jewels 10 chaos, no Arakaali's fang, Rumi's and replica pure talent instead blue nightmare, total 120 chaos

Medium gear 1.5 exalt (without aul's uprising amulet, without iron reflexes etc.), clusters 2.5 exalts (when you not craft yourself), jewels 4 exalts (blue nightmare, watcher's eye etc. included), total 8 exalts

High-end budget 7/ 10

B.i.s. Implicit shields (5-30 exalt), b.i.s. keynotes and best socketcolours bodyarmour (5-25 exalts), b.i.s. watcher's eye (2-10 exalts), aul's uprising 5-15 exalts, split personality 3 exalts, flask bottled faith (5-15 exalts) are traded not cheap, but not hundreds of exalts or mirror-currency-gear like other builds

SSF 5/ 10

Spoiler
CI gear hard to get or craft, but a lot alternatives and HoA very easy high scaleable without much investments, strong already on a lot 5-links

HC 7 - 8/10

Spoiler
I am personally not experienced in hc, only based on poeninja and pm's with lvl 100 hc players of the build I would rate:

Level 100 reached, es on block best against disconnects, but some b.i.s.- gear hard to get in hardcore-trade

Thank you so much for the detailed response, I really appreciate it. I will look at your ratings and some more videos to see how the clear is for me. I league started as Generals Cry Blade Flurry and was planning it to be my main character, however, the clear is just not that great in the end game (as it’s more of a bossing builds) and it using abyssus makes it very squishy.

This build seems fairly similar to the GC BF play style, or well if you used cyclone anyway, I know you use ball lightning so it’s a tad different. But I imagine spiders are a lot faster than mirage warriors, and you also have Agony. Not to much the build is 5x tankier. Everything just synergizes so well and I’ve always wanted to play a Guardian haha.

So you said HH ain’t that great? I really love HH builds generally, but if the build can clear T16 fully juiced as well as Uber sims and stuff without it then that works too. Generally you just need it because it’s too good not to use given how many rares there are.
Last edited by Shayd_ on Nov 3, 2021, 5:51:26 PM
spiders doesnt do much dmg, tops ~1kk I think.
HoA is also quite inefficient IMO, u have to position it & keep stacks all the time.

Well, quite different compared to my last few leagues with glasscannons 30KK+, shot and forget ;p

Atm, keeping spellblock while looking for DPS is getting harder and harder ...
as for dex - carefull planning jewel is nice remedium. (100dex for 2 points :))
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 3, 2021, 6:16:41 PM
"
Shayd_ wrote:

Thank you so much for the detailed response, I really appreciate it. I will look at your ratings and some more videos to see how the clear is for me. I league started as Generals Cry Blade Flurry and was planning it to be my main character, however, the clear is just not that great in the end game (as it’s more of a bossing builds) and it using abyssus makes it very squishy.

This build seems fairly similar to the GC BF play style, or well if you used cyclone anyway, I know you use ball lightning so it’s a tad different. But I imagine spiders are a lot faster than mirage warriors, and you also have Agony. Not to much the build is 5x tankier. Everything just synergizes so well and I’ve always wanted to play a Guardian haha.

So you said HH ain’t that great? I really love HH builds generally, but if the build can clear T16 fully juiced as well as Uber sims and stuff without it then that works too. Generally you just need it because it’s too good not to use given how many rares there are.

You get all the defensive hh-buffs for yourself and a lot, not all, damage-buffs for the minions. But to longer duration of hh-buffs other builds are more easy to adjust I guess. Overall hh is a very good buff for the build! There are also some delirium-videos 3.14 with / without hh in "videos" and "variations" --> "Full Null and headhunting". Sorry for a lot lags without ssd, but with wifi and i5 3570 etc. and they are not optimized for hh lol :-)

Yes, the Generals Cry Blade Flurry seems to be great in high singletarget-damage, but not ideal comfortable as mapper.

This allstars-build optimize more tankyness, but offers also most high minion-damage in whole guardian-ascendancy when you gear for fulldamage-with up to 15 M (you can go even higher with expensive voices clusters). Empower 4 is needed mandatory for optimized full-damage, without you loose 2-3M. For simulacrums it's great I guess, very tanky and you get full rewards. New ueber-simulacrums I still did not try.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 7:11:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info