⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

i am trying that one on perma void league.

lvl 35 hoag, no spiders tho. must compensate and use Phantasms, Carrion Golem, Vpectres or skellies/zombos...not sure

12.5k es atm, still a lot to optimize.

Determination, Tempest shield, Clarity, Discipline, HoaG

glancing blows. 75% attack and spell block
Last edited by DrDurdle on Oct 30, 2021, 4:50:25 PM
Dmg feels pretty bad tho, anyone can check out my profile? not sure what prioritize
i often get one shot and i feel lacking some damage

here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/tT9nSVb2
"

Your block chance is way to low.
yeah, armour&block are top prio here.
rest is secondary, all enemies die eventualy ;p
Has anyone tried awakened fork instead of pierce on the crawler yet? I am really interested in what its like but don't particularly want to spend 3ex to find out haha
"
idr777 wrote:

Your SOTL gives you Imbalanced Guard which is really, really bad for this type of character. You are losing out on a huge portion of your DR from armour. Change your SOTL and your ehp against most physical hits will almost double.
I love Herald of Agony builds, but this is one of the most frustrating league starters I've ever played... Between all the cluster jewels, the +4ex dagger, the crazy RNG you need to get everything to come together without making a paper cannon or do no damage, or the insanely messed up PoB, I'm already feeling burnt out. I didn't even quit Expedition this fast.
"
SleepyV wrote:
Can anyone explain why we would ever take Attributes Mastery? Seems like a massive waste of a passive point. Also, why are we linking Spirit Offering with Cast when Stunned if we're also taking Arcane Sanctuary? Is that really the most efficient use of SO? I'm trying to enjoy this build, but every time I look at the PoB, it just seems like a mess...

In endgame you will love to have safe 7.5 k es with utmost imtellect. And as long you don't have dex on optimized gear it's for 159 dex requirements taken in too.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 30, 2021, 7:30:02 PM
"
SleepyV wrote:
I love Herald of Agony builds, but this is one of the most frustrating league starters I've ever played... Between all the cluster jewels, the +4ex dagger, the crazy RNG you need to get everything to come together without making a paper cannon or do no damage, or the insanely messed up PoB, I'm already feeling burnt out. I didn't even quit Expedition this fast.

Please take a look at the checklists or make your profile public when you are searching for advice.

But even without I am sure:
Probably you are missing a lot easy central stuff of the build. No problem to go with low budget, without b.i.s. gear it's one of the most cheap builded up managuardians.
There is a "faq" and "navigation / index" and even a "tldr": inside you will find everything you are searching for.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 30, 2021, 7:34:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info