⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Okay thanks. im looking to do delve etc with it if i'm able to reach a rough 10m dps threshhold. and somehow get ailement immunity. i appreciate everybody's help
Last edited by AlmightyDrake on Oct 30, 2021, 4:26:16 AM
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
Okay thanks. im looking to do delve etc with it if i'm able to reach a rough 10m dps threshhold. and somehow get ailement immunity. i appreciate everybody's help

Hehehe, okay, I would advice to:

- Ailment immunities are also easy with cyclopean coil, you need some strength-stats for it, freeze immunities on flasks or pantheon of the brine king.
In delve you have always enough virulences, so you need not the slower projectiles on gloves and can take high resists on gloves (or rare boots).

But much better would be shock immunities of tempest shield to go full block no gb, freeze immunities of brine king, then ignite resistances of minor pantheon or on flasks or somewhere else.

Damage:

Go for HoA level 31 with:

- HoA level 21
- empower level 4: +3
- Skin of the lords 2x +2 = +4
- awakened minion damage +1
- +2 gemlevels on amulet

When you want still more lvl 32:
- +1 Chaos mastery 6 points (instead some low mana-passives)

Or instead +2 triggerwand/ +3 cold iron point dagger as weapon, anomalous skeletons (or spectres) with feeding frenzy and withering touch linked cws for ascendancy's onslaught, then aul's uprising "hatred reserves no mana" or cheaper replica Hyrri's truth" for added hatred, perhaps with Hypothermia switched into the HoA supports, and withering step for some withers too.

- feeding frenzy in the spider supports
- take anomalous pierce or awakened fork for more projectiles
- dread banner

That should be enough. All buffs for damage you find in the spoiler at the bottom of the build: "Variations" -->"make hatred, not grace - more damage" (the spoiler need some 3.16 updates like chaos-mastery) and for ailments-immunities in "fire and other ailments" and on page 50 in "hardcore"

In the pob "full damage" 14M are reached b.i.s. geared, 10M should be fast to get.

(Edited: had forgotten awakened minion damage for easy +1 HoA level)
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 30, 2021, 7:13:10 AM
Ooookay, after some struggle in the beginning (levelling was okay, map transition without some extra currency was painful, as I mentioned before) i've managed to get spiders and its just amazing.

Already got used to Writhing Jar mechanic to spawn spiders on bosses and already hit red maps. I can't actually tank EVERYTHING in game, but, well, mostly I can facetank things in moments where other builds couldn't even dream of. It defnately will improve with gear, cause I have only ~5.5ES for now and some items really need to be changed asap.

Damage feel less than I would like it to be, but there's even more space for improvement — I don't have empower, don't have proper chant on helmet, don't have 21/23% gems yet, etc.

Overall really great and VERY tanky build if you have some patience. Will return to this topic after a while, when i'll fix all those obvious holes in build's damage :)
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Last edited by allumino on Oct 30, 2021, 5:45:04 AM
it's funny how sirus' die beam actually heal me instead of damaging me 😂
"
Chromino wrote:
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:

- Ailment immunities are also easy with cyclopean coil, you need some strength-stats for it, freeze immunities on flasks or pantheon of the brine king.
In delve you have always enough virulences, so you nned not the slower projectiles on gloves and can take resis on gloves (or rare boots).

But much better would be shock immunities of tempest shield to go full block no gb, freeze immunities of brine king, then ignite resistances of minor pantheon or on flasks or somewhere else.

Damage:

- HoA level 21
- +2 gemlevels on amulet

Or instead +2 triggerwand/ +3 cold iron point dagger as weapon, anomalous skeletons (or spectres) with feeding frenzy and withering touch linked cws for ascendancy's onslaught, then aul's uprising "hatred reserves no mana" or cheaper replica Hyrri's truth" for added hatred, perhaps with Hypothermia switched into the HoA supports, and withering step for some withers too.

- dread banner

That should be enough. All buffs for damage you find in the spoiler at the bottof the build: "Variations" -->"make hatred, not grace - more damage" (the spoiler need some 3.16 updates like chaos-mastery) and for ailments-immunities in "fire and other ailments" and on page 50 in "hardcore"

In the pob "full damage" 14M are reached b.i.s. geared, 10M should be fast to get.

I am planning to throw a large amount of currency at it (i'm not the worst when it comes to generating) so we will see whta happens.
"
Chromino wrote:

Hey feelthepain,

yes, I started it already as item set "mapping" in the pob. It shall be a low budget set-up for levels 93-97 with around 6 - 7 k es.

All cheap alternatives and workarounds are also on page 50, but a pob with the skils etc. makes it much more easy to overview, yes!

Without iron reflexes (other cheap skin of the lords 20-60 chaos are okay I hope, skin of the loyals is 20 chaos too), without aul's (replica Hyrri's truth or +1 gemlevel or skill efficiency instead), without split personality (es-jewels, healthy mind or will shaper instead), without shield implicit (crit-reductionis a cheap implicit or all without), without empower level 4 (is 2 okay or maim instead?)

I am not sure about the setup for:

1)
Arakaali's ? I guess without. (Replica advancing Fortress or cheap +1 triggerwand or +3 cold ironpointdagger instead)

2)
What do you think about Helmet enchant HoA less skill efficiency? First days of league it's expensive, then prices drops, but still costs 2 exalts. You can farm it yourself or need 4 points pressure or some additional manamanegement instead. With or without?

3)
Watcher's eye clarity mod or instead Es on hit discipline mod - both are not cheap, but not overpriced too. Until level 96 it's not so important, but in t16 maps clarity mod is still b.i.s. to reroll less multiple tripple damage-map-mods. I am tending to cheaper mods like attackblocks determination or crit-reductions etc., what do you think?

4) Charisma anoint with golden oils - I think it should be included, what do you advice?

5) awakened minion damage 1 exalt - with or without, it's not so important, take ordinary minion damage instead, shall I include it?

What would you guess, are these slots already maxed and expensive or still lowbudget/ affordable?

Thank you a lot! Arachnophilia!

Hey! Thanks for the reply. I already got some of the items you listed and yes they are around 2-5 EX and i think that is what mid-budget items should look like, so yeah those are fine!

1-Instead of Iron Reflexes i just got a 3R2G1B skin of the lords(with 1 skill to free a passive like glancing blows, divine shield, zealots oat etc.) that is quite enough to do red maps and after i upgraded to 2R3G1B with same passives.

2-Instead of Aul i'm using astramentis right now because of high dex requirement. If we could get the dex from other sources it would be nice to replace it with +1 skill amulet.

3-I'm playing without helmet enchant right now but thats because i was searching the wrong mod and though there were none on trade :D I'm was using Determination, Discipline and Herald with 3R2G1B but if you switch to 3 green setup i just get extra mana reservation yes. I think helmet is easy to buy and should be in mid budget setup tho, gonna get one today :D

4-Watchers eye with Clarity mod is 2 EX, its quite cheap and not mandatory, could be included but build would be fine without it for a while.

5-Charisma is bit expensive but required to use anything extra after Determination, Discipline, Herald i guess. It could be an upgrade setup like like "Helm with enchant + Charisma = Tempest Shield)" Before that, its easy to cap blocks with Glancing Blows and you can play without them.

6- I'm playing with normal minion damage and its fine. Awakened could be included aswell since its not too expensive.

7- For ring i had to use a rare ring with ES and resists because i couldnt cap my resist. So I'm missing 1 hatred ring but I'm using a unique gloves. Maybe i can get some res from rare gloves instead.

8-A corrupted blood jewel to fight Sirus should be mandatory :D Only thing that kills you on Sirus is storms and CB. Something cheap with only corrupted blood should be okay even if you swap a jewel just for Sirus.
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:

In delve you have always enough virulences, so you nned not the slower projectiles on gloves and can take resis on gloves (or rare boots).

Damage:

- HoA level 21
- +2 gemlevels on amulet

- dread banner

That should be enough. All buffs for damage you find in the spoiler at the bottof the build: "Variations" -->"make hatred, not grace - more damage" (the spoiler need some 3.16 updates like chaos-mastery) and for ailments-immunities in "fire and other ailments" and on page 50 in "hardcore"

I am planning to throw a large amount of currency at it (i'm not the worst when it comes to generating) so we will see whta happens.

When you have very, very, very much currency I advice to the new b.i.s. belt mageblood for ailments-immunities and perhaps also to Uul-Netol's new unique amulet for very much more damage, hehe! Or a voices cluster for 65 virulences with total 5× pure agony on 5 medium clusters.

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 30, 2021, 7:35:02 AM
So I did not quite get the "instead of level 4 Empower use lvl 3 Empower = maim"

Does that mean I should rather use Maim Support instead of Empower 3? Unfortunately Empower 4 is reeeeeeaally expensive right now.
"
Schoggiii wrote:
So I did not quite get the "instead of level 4 Empower use lvl 3 Empower = maim"

Does that mean I should rather use Maim Support instead of Empower 3? Unfortunately Empower 4 is reeeeeeaally expensive right now.

It's almost all the same and don't matter so much.

Recommended ranking is:

1) empower lvl 2-3

2) for bosses prefered: vile toxins

3) close following behind summon phantasms-support mapping/ switch for bosses to predator

4) maim

Yes, empower 4 is pricefixed in trade and very expensive since 3.15.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 30, 2021, 8:05:02 AM
wouldent a + attack block corruption on aegies be better than the determination? as if we put determination in a socket we can throw and enlighten with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info