⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

I'm still working my way up slowly, and wanted to know before i get much farther, how viable this build is without the dagger for spiders if i cant get my hands on it (rather expensive right now to buy and cant rely on drop rate lol)
Love the build!!! And even more so the guide God tier!
Rerolled from ranger and I feel unkillable :)

Currently my boss dmg is pretty meh. Maybe I messed something up :/

Thinking of getting awakened gems or alternate quality ones, or should I reather rush empower to get some more damage.

Any tips?
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
I'm still working my way up slowly, and wanted to know before i get much farther, how viable this build is without the dagger for spiders if i cant get my hands on it (rather expensive right now to buy and cant rely on drop rate lol)

It's just different level of satisfaction with the dagger. I personally do not recommend play without it :)

Maybe build author have different opinion, but for me it was eras "before dagger" and "after dagger".
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
"
allumino wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

It's just different level of satisfaction with the dagger. I personally do not recommend play without it :)

Maybe build author have different opinion, but for me it was eras "before dagger" and "after dagger".

oh for sure thats why i was asking, seemed like the build culminates with the dagger and its a real focal point. is there any other weapon that can be used as a trusted replacement until i can get my hands on a dagger?
"
allumino wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

I agree but everyone should try without dagger once, so once you get the dagger it feels 100x more satisfying.
Can anyone explain why we would ever take Attributes Mastery? Seems like a massive waste of a passive point. Also, why are we linking Spirit Offering with Cast when Stunned if we're also taking Arcane Sanctuary? Is that really the most efficient use of SO? I'm trying to enjoy this build, but every time I look at the PoB, it just seems like a mess...
"
SleepyV wrote:
Can anyone explain why we would ever take Attributes Mastery? Seems like a massive waste of a passive point. Also, why are we linking Spirit Offering with Cast when Stunned if we're also taking Arcane Sanctuary? Is that really the most efficient use of SO? I'm trying to enjoy this build, but every time I look at the PoB, it just seems like a mess...

look at last final tree. Best IMO, every wariant with GlancingBlows is imo not worth following after ~90lv. We lose more than half of our tankyness ;)

After some investment - tanky AF.
i can leave my char at random pack on map t12+,scourge or some-not-bleeding-bosses and go make a tea ;p After return everything but me is dead ;)

dps is kinda low, but im focused on takyness now ;)
little spiders does the job.
Last edited by Kenavru on Oct 30, 2021, 3:50:32 PM
How do you manage to keep up spiders on bosses?
"
Aleoddio wrote:
How do you manage to keep up spiders on bosses?

pop some corpses, drink flask.
Spam dps meantime (u do it anyway ;p)
i am trying that one on perma void league.

lvl 35 hoag, no spiders tho. must compensate and use Phantasms, Carrion Golem, Vpectres or skellies/zombos...not sure

12.5k es atm, still a lot to optimize.

Determination, Tempest shield, Clarity, Discipline, HoaG

glancing blows. 75% attack and spell block

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info