Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Ygidua wrote:
All my interest in the new league was killed with the unecessary summoner nerfs.

Oh farewell cruel world, i die !!!!

Some brain dead players should understand that league interest is bigger than repeteting 1000 times the same build
awesome
Please do NOT retroactivly nerf those aura cluster jewels, myself and many other have sunk hundreds and hundreds of hours min-maxing that build and you are totally gutting it, which is fine. But what is not fine is crushing the existing jewels of people who have dedicated so much of thier life achieving. It's demoralising honestly. Please for the love of god do not retroactivly nerf those jewels.

It would honestly kill my enthusiasm totally as i was so looking forward to taking my several mir build into standard to destroy some worlds.

Sure, make the changes going ahead. But please do not crush the builds of those who have spent so much time and evergy perfecting, it's just sad :(
I really dont know for whom you guys do this nerfs to minions and maybe some others nerfs..., I've played this game already from long time, never reached level 100, never did endgame content like sirius, becacuse never played in standard. My chars alwayz died around 90+. And in last events I've got rewards for 90+ even, but this guys who would be affected by this new nerfs arent only top 100's every started league, this nerfs rather fucked up gameplay those far from top...
Time for break.

and sory for my bad english, It's not my native...
"
iteration2 wrote:
"
lampadina wrote:
It looks like cluster jewel nerfs are going to be retroactive, so I guess fuck everyone who sank their currency into those.

Has this been confirmed? I invested every bit of spare currency I had in heist league into these, so that I could take them to standard and finally be able to play a build I've wanted to try since before cluster jewels were a thing. Relatively affordable aura clusters were the only reason I took a break from standard to play Heist.

If everything I earned in Heist is going to be functionally deleted by heavy-handed retroactive nerfs, I will most likely lose all enthusiasm for this game.

It appears so.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/kva8vc/game_balance_in_path_of_exile_echoes_of_the_atlas/gix3ixi/?context=10 .

So to recap everything, necro carrion golem builds (i played this one, so i'll be talking about it) loses around 20% minion damage from ascendancies, then we got fucked by carrion golem overall nerf, and as a cherry on the top, of course, we get even more fucked by cluster jewel nerf ('cause changes are retroactive). So I guess fuck me and everyone like me, who invested a buttload of time and currency into the build.
I'm not against nerfs, but that's just butchering a build.
Last edited by lampadina on Jan 11, 2021, 6:54:05 PM
"
rachina1337 wrote:
Funny to see how all minion/golem players crybabying cuz GGG just nerfed the most popular type of build.
I'd say that aurastack and carrion golem builds should be nerfed again, cuz they are just stupid.

And while every summoner crying about being nerfed for 10-20%, melee still being dead and not a single summoner even noticing that every melee skill is just 100x times inferior to summons. And currency investment should be astronomical for melee build so they can be on par with some carrion golem 30ex worth build.

If 30% of the whole league playing on minions than THEY SHOULD BE NERFED.

Dude stop spam :D You dont have a character past 91 level :D Last league my Golemancer cost like 150 ex to be so OP as it was. Im not sure you even know how 10ex looks :D
Yeah they needed nerfs, but not so hard :)
I think GGG should just change how the game is played.

You create a new character, and you select ascendancy and then select a prebuilt level 70 complete with linked base equipment with complete passive skill tree.

You then get to "customize" using currency, equipment found, and additional passive skill points earned.

That way, all of the players are playing "GGG acceptable" builds since efficient and powerful builds that don't fit the "vision, manifesto, or whim of GGG" get nerfed at the start of the next league.

POE has so many problems, outside of their attempts at "balancing", that it's not surprising new players never finish a league and all that is left is the "wealthiest" of players.

Streamer effect and the top 1% dictate the direction of the game so much that it dissuades new players.

Honestly, it seems like the devs "play" this game via the streamers/one percenters without actually creating a character and just take notes while watching youtube videos and use that "analysis" to decide what needs to be nerfed/buffed.

No one wants to play carpal tunnel builds. No one except...the developers.

Why target the minion cluster jewels that made pure phys skeletons somewhat playable?

Why target curse effect clusters which were the only real way to make an impactful curse bot?

Blanket punishment isnt cool GGG
I really like how they HYPED with such a great league and expansion and after that, they nerf all things :D funny
Alberon's warpath were the only way to make poison viable. Why would you nerf it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info