Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"Game Balance" ? more like Nerf Thread.
I understand the nerfs, you like it when people die, you always did, but where are those buffs tho ?
Last edited by ezarurazvan on Jan 11, 2021, 8:02:03 PM
Thanks!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
nice buff to Aegis skills but can you also make it able to be supported by cooldown recovery supports, duration supports, etc.? 10 seconds is still a long downtime.
hahaha
https://www.pathofexile.com/
And so the people bitching over a build they never could afford wins... WTF it this. Who the fuck cares what some poeple use insane amount of currency to build... it is not a pvp focus game. Stop crying about a build just because you are salty you can't afford them and when you can't have fun no one is allowed to have fun...

Had hopes for this league but they just removed all hype for me GG GGG.

Fun is not allowed
This aged like milk. Namely horrible.

You just revealed that all your "no nerfs" or not focusing on nerfs was nothing but a LIE. This is pathetic.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
in term of aura stacker is getting nerfed, i just wanna ask a cluster jew has already vaal or mirror crafted will be untouched or also get lower from 6% to 3%
Nice work GGG! I love seeing the power creep checks and balances! Add harvest and heist to core to allow us more access to OP gear, and at the same time rework the builds that folks have gotten comfortable playing league after league.

No Kappa, I am super excited to comb thru the patch notes for a fun SSF league starter!

Thanks for keeping it fresh!
"
nvhphuong2903 wrote:
in term of aura stacker is getting nerfed, i just wanna ask a cluster jew has already vaal or mirror crafted will be untouched or also get lower from 6% to 3%

get lowered too.

Lets be honest guys, all these guys cryng because of the minion nerfs are wrong.
Minion build are in no way gone, dominating blow is still top tier, as will be specters and golems even after this. The fact that you won't be instantly steam rolling red maps after 6 hours with your league starter minon build doesn't mean it's "dead" you f-ing cry babies.
As someone who league started as carrion golem in heist i got what is to this day my strongest character just in the first week.
I had played a minion build just once before this(pre reworked zoombies) and let me tell you guys, carrion golems where completely broken in comparassion.
Well deserved nerfs for aura stackers and well deserved nerfs for the most OP minion builds.

As a side note, if you guys truly don't like these kinds of nerfs then please try not to be sheeple and copy the "mainstream" poe streamers every single league. Any build that gets 20%+ of the player base to play it because it's broken WILL be getting nerfed sometime in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info