Diablo 4 does not have a chance to compete....

We are reaching a level of customization that is not only never matched before but was simply never thought of being possible.

And these clowns at blizzard show these items and skill tree

JUST LMAO
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2021, 1:42:43 PM
it's quite entertaining i agree lmao x'D

yet they will make a profit from it. but yeah their playerbase won't come close xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Let them do their own thing, I suppose. While I think GGG's product is superior, I don't see it as a reason to ridicule Diablo.
Never seen game devs taking term "skill tree" so literally.
Anyway, their game will sell milions of copies, like always. After Diablo 3 appeared we can say, without any doubts, that Diablo is directed to "super casuals" that will never play PoE because its too coplex for them.
Last edited by Aynix on Jan 8, 2021, 7:55:02 AM
"
Let them do their own thing, I suppose. While I think GGG's product is superior, I don't see it as a reason to ridicule Diablo.

They brought it on themselves when they show items with ATTACK and DEFENCE attributes. Not even budget mobile games reached that level. And then further when they showed SLOW WEAPON and VERY FAST WEAPON.

And when they confirmed MTX for a game that might cost up to 100 euros for digital deluxe. You either charge for your game and expansions or do MTX you dont get to do both.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Jan 8, 2021, 8:05:46 AM
"
MaxEXA wrote:

And when they confirmed MTX for a game that might cost up to 100 euros for digital deluxe. You either charge for your game and expansions or do MTX you dont get to do both.

Are you new to the internet? Blizzard was doing it for years now. Look at WoW.
Blizzard is making games for masses, people who got job/family and dont have much time to play. That's why their games are easy to catch up and you can do everything for less time invested.

Also, blizzard is going all mobile, so...
"
Aynix wrote:
"
MaxEXA wrote:

WoW is a recent development and was not like that when it launched.
"
MaxEXA wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
MaxEXA wrote:

WoW is a recent development and was not like that when it launched.

No. WoW is like that for years now. They added microtransactions to it very long time ago.
"
Aynix wrote:

No. WoW is like that for years now. They added microtransactions to it very long time ago.

Game was launched in 2004. They have been doing MTX for 4 years or five? The game did not launch with the mindset that D4 is kicking off with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info