New unseen footage of Cyberpunk2077

"
SneakySanta wrote:

End of their story:https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-class-action-lawsuit-is-happening-cdpr-will-defend-itself/1100-6485795/

Aparently millions think like me. And aparently u cant understand that ,not me. End of the real story.

Your first problem is that you think you can talk for everyone. Your second problem is using hyperbole to make your point when its blatant lie. There are no "milions" like you. Thausands? Maybe. But that not the point i was making. You are so hard stuck on hating the game that you cant see how irrelevant how the game came out to be is. I didnt even played it for your information, not my type but its still irrelevant. Its bigger then PoE will ever be and thats a fact. Shipping new expansion at the same time as such huge titles is financial suicide and thats also a fact. Get over yourself and face it. PoE is good but has no chance in this competition.
We wanted Cyberpunk to be the next Red Dead Redemption II or AC: Valhalla. Instead we got a new Skyrim
Last edited by BearCares on Jan 3, 2021, 7:34:04 AM
"
kuciol wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Yeah, lets delays leagues everytime any game that can be more popular than PoE launches...

That would be the smart thing to do. PoE just cannot compete with such huge titles. No If's and But's, thats just how it is.

thats how PoE has gotten as big as it has now, amirite?
"
xMustard wrote:

PoE is not big by any means. Titles like Diablo, FIFA, CoD sell more copies within a week then PoE had players since its alpha stage. Thats just how it is. PoE is niche title. Stop trying to bend reality ok?
"
kuciol wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

PoE is not big by any means. Titles like Diablo, FIFA, CoD sell more copies within a week then PoE had players since its alpha stage. Thats just how it is. PoE is niche title. Stop trying to bend reality ok?

You sound like you wanna bend your reality for all of us..

Please stop with your nonsence .
PoE's biggest disadvantage is leveling. Its always the same. Maybe you could do league mechanics while leveling but they'd either be too hard or too unrewarding. Guess GGG figured that playing Cyberpunk would be more appealing than leveling up in a new league.
"
SneakySanta wrote:

At which point am I wrong here? How many players PoE has? 300k at best at league start? Cyberpunk had 8 milion pre-orders and sold 12 milion within a week. CoD is always selling 5 mil+, same with FIFA, Diablo, Battlefield, Elder Scrolls, Fallout. The gap is so huge that you cant miss it. You are simply wrong and you know it.
"
kuciol wrote:
"
SneakySanta wrote:

At which point am I wrong here? How many players PoE has? 300k at best at league start? Cyberpunk had 8 milion pre-orders and sold 12 milion within a week. CoD is always selling 5 mil+, same with FIFA, Diablo, Battlefield, Elder Scrolls, Fallout. The gap is so huge that you cant miss it. You are simply wrong and you know it.

Comparing players online vs real accounts.

Poe probably has more than 12 mln unique accounts atm.

You are uneducated..I feel disgusted even arguing with you..I'm done.
Its like arguing with a donkey..
Last edited by SneakySanta on Jan 3, 2021, 1:32:48 PM
"
SneakySanta wrote:

Comparing players online vs real accounts.

Poe probably has more than 12 mln unique accounts atm.

You are uneducated..

Prove it. And players, not accounts ( i myself had 3 ). You can prove me wrong any time. PoE is tiny compared to others. Just wait for Diablo immortal, it will beat PoE tenfold, mark my words. You didnt even try to prove your point even once.

Edit.

Ahh good old "you are stupid because i cant adress any of your points" argument. Keep being you.
Last edited by kuciol on Jan 3, 2021, 1:38:42 PM
you said, "PoE is not big by any means" as a reply to me saying "thats how PoE has gotten as big as it is".
subtle detail, but i never called PoE big. i said its as big as it is. this is mostly a comparative statement to itself in the past, and not a comparative statement towards any other game or franchise.

numbers are irrelevant. the point is Path of Exile has grown exponentially since its release, and did so in the face of dozens of triple A releases etc. was never an issue before.

problem is they are accountable to tencent now, and i don't think theres any way they didn't have a hand in the delaying decision

either way it honestly doesn't matter. i think the delay was a good thing. i, however, think even mentioning cyberpuke 2077 was a bad choice.
Last edited by xMustard on Jan 3, 2021, 8:24:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info