New unseen footage of Cyberpunk2077

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0z35E5Z34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q4GSrGA0rk

So ... we are glad we got the new league delayed for this masterpiece.
Last edited by SneakySanta on Jan 3, 2021, 3:02:39 AM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2021, 2:04:53 PM
Could you like stop being such a B with an itch? It was pureley financial decision and the best they ever made. It was a suicide to release at the same time as CP no matter how salty you are.
Idk man, I've got over 90 hours now into cp2077, and still a TON of the 'side' missions to do, and I say side like that because a lot of them are their own storylines.

Yall need to realize POE is amazing for the ARPG genre, and absolutely unarguably the best in that category, BUT, if you double steams concurrent players for a league launch to account for standalone client, you're at just over 300k total. Cyberpunk sold over 13 million. You need to understand that the league launch profits ARE what makes poe run. You can yell 'muh indie game' all you want, but without those launch profits they wouldn't be able to keep doing what they do now.

And PoE's literal PEAK players is juuuuust about 2.5% of Cyberpunks launch sales. So yes, trying to compete with launch dates would be a horrible business decision on GGG's part. Moving the date out was, by far, the best move they could have made. Get over it.
"
Bleu42 wrote:
Idk man, I've got over 90 hours now into cp2077, and still a TON of the 'side' missions to do, and I say side like that because a lot of them are their own storylines.

That means nothing. People had hundreds of hours played in Wolcen and we all know how buggy mess it was.
There are people who pill play game even if its bugged piece of garbage. And there are people who wont. Thats it.
The funniest thing is that kids here think it matter what genre the game is. It should be the same every time they colide with any huge release like GTA 6 or TES 6. Because people tend to play different games, in the end it doesnt matter what genre it is.
"
kuciol wrote:
The funniest thing is that kids here think it matter what genre the game is. It should be the same every time they colide with any huge release like GTA 6 or TES 6. Because people tend to play different games, in the end it doesnt matter what genre it is.

Yeah, lets delays leagues everytime any game that can be more popular than PoE launches...
"
Aynix wrote:

Yeah, lets delays leagues everytime any game that can be more popular than PoE launches...

That would be the smart thing to do. PoE just cannot compete with such huge titles. No If's and But's, thats just how it is.
I find resident evil 8 and Far Cry 6 MUCH MORE popular than the garbage ,which just was released..

And the reason it sold so much,is basicly a pure scam, because of the 8 years of PR hype which was missleading at best..

And a class lawsuit is happening vs that unplayable pos.

Scamming ppl for 8 years is not OK move.

Hope they go bankrupt for it..

The BUGS are the LEAST of the problems of this shit game.

The animations are wooden.
The story is boring as fuck.
The gameplay is boring as well.

Even without the massive bugs CP2077 is 6/10 at best.

I give it 3/10 atm. And im refunding it .
Last edited by SneakySanta on Jan 3, 2021, 5:21:31 AM
"
SneakySanta wrote:
I find resident evil 8 and Far Cry 6 MUCH MORE popular than the garbage ,which just was released..

And the reason it sold so much,is basicly a pure scam.

And nobody in the industry agrees with you. You are just salty about it. The PS4 version was trash and unplayable, yes. But every other is great, buggy but one of the best games ever. Your biased opinion is just that, your opinion. I didnt like KOTOR for example, or Dragon Age but at the very least im not salty enough to bash them. Poeple like them so there should be something about them, just not for me.

Then again it doesnt matter in the end. They sold more copies in a week then PoE has player since launch. The same thing will happen whith Diablo 4 release. Wanna bet? PoE just cannot compete with those titans, end of story.
Last edited by kuciol on Jan 3, 2021, 5:25:37 AM
"
kuciol wrote:
"
SneakySanta wrote:

And the reason it sold so much,is basicly a pure scam.

And nobody in the industry agrees with you. You are just salty about it. The PS4 version was trash and unplayable, yes. But every other is great, buggy but one of the best games ever. Your biased opinion is just that, your opinion. I didnt like KOTOR for example, or Dragon Age but at the very least im not salty enough to bash them. Poeple like them so there should be something about them, just not for me.

Then again it doesnt matter in the end. They sold more copies in a week then PoE has player since launch. The same thing will happen whith Diablo 4 release. Wanna bet? PoE just cannot compete with those titans, end of story.

End of their story:https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-class-action-lawsuit-is-happening-cdpr-will-defend-itself/1100-6485795/

Aparently millions think like me. And aparently u cant understand that ,not me. End of the real story.

Class action lawsuit means, if they are defeated CDPR is done.

8 FKN YEARS OF PURE LIES. IF THAT ISN'T A SCAM I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS..
Last edited by SneakySanta on Jan 3, 2021, 5:35:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info