[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Guys I think I just bought an insane bow for 50c.

Sockets and gem colors will be my league goal then :)
Last edited by zorker on May 2, 2021, 5:56:46 PM
Hey all

is anyone ells having a bit of problems with T16 untimatums and especialy inscribed untimatums ?

i think i have decent gear and would need to save alot of EX to upgrade different items.

https://pastebin.com/zRSDrBAD

Does anyone have any input as to what i could do to improve survivability ?
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
Hey all

is anyone ells having a bit of problems with T16 untimatums and especialy inscribed untimatums ?

i think i have decent gear and would need to save alot of EX to upgrade different items.

My suggestion would be not using Vaal Haste and Phase Run.

Vaal Haste eats souls you need for Vaal Grace and it should not be needed.
Phase Run gets instantly disabled when you use any skill after using it. This skill makes no sense imo. I like Smoke Mine for movement speed buff.

I myself am using CWDT-Inc Duration-Immortal Call-Void Sphere. Maybe you can give Void Sphere a try?

You can try running a level 1 CWDT setup and check it works out better.

I would look out for 30%ms spell dodge/attack dodge boots with good rolls. Those should not be to expensive. Imo getting +1 pierce on the glove craft is just fine.

Other than that it is just running in circles while spamming totems keeping all flasks and buffs topped. There will be times where you just get popped.
Last edited by zorker on May 2, 2021, 6:08:56 PM
Do you have any tutorials how to craft amu +1 fire and +1 dex? Moreover is there any tips with double corrupting frost? I have tried 4 times (x2 destroyed, x2 nothing happened) - frost ilvl 20-39. Thanks!
"
zorker wrote:
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
Hey all

My suggestion would be not using Vaal Haste and Phase Run.

Vaal Haste eats souls you need for Vaal Grace and it should not be needed.
Phase Run gets instantly disabled when you use any skill after using it. This skill makes no sense imo. I like Smoke Mine for movement speed buff.

I myself am using CWDT-Inc Duration-Immortal Call-Void Sphere. Maybe you can give Void Sphere a try?

You can try running a level 1 CWDT setup and check it works out better.

I would look out for 30%ms spell dodge/attack dodge boots with good rolls. Those should not be to expensive. Imo getting +1 pierce on the glove craft is just fine.

Other than that it is just running in circles while spamming totems keeping all flasks and buffs topped. There will be times where you just get popped.

Gave the void sphere a shot linked with increased duration and secound wind and cast when taken damage but with an 8 sec coulddown and it often just landed in random places i didt find it of any use.

I went back to Vaal haste aswell as we generate so many charges for it in ultimatums and the DPS gain from the haste is quite significant also on bosses.

I have tried to exchange Skitterbots with flesh and stone but its about the same.

I think the issue is this build lags just a bit on the dammage department so we dont clear the elite mobs fast enough or on the HP as i have found in previus builds that 6.5k HP is the goal to not get 1 shot by random shit.

I kinda like the phase run for when im running from place to place linked with the duration gem you can have it up almost 100%

Bow has the links I need. Sadly so many peeps are playing builds that use Awakened Hextouch. Will take me some time afford that gem.

Probably working a single corruption helmet next.

Bought a movement speed/dodge watchers eye. Sadly I am too socket starved atm to put Smoke Mine back in.
Last edited by zorker on May 3, 2021, 3:09:05 PM
Does "crit multiplier with bows" on a quiver work for this build or does it need to be global crit multi?

If you take chin sol, you don't need to take point blank because it is on there, no?

Phase run also gives a bit of extra dps, no?
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
Beverice wrote:
Managed to craft an insane helmet for 35 ex. This is more damage than a +4 frostferno.

Here are the steps I went through

Step 1. Buy base (4 ex)
Step 2. Buy conq ex (1 ex)
Step 3. Reroll influence til shaper (cost me 1 ex)
Step 4. Buy essence of horror (3:1 ex) i spent 8 ex
Step 5. Roll till hypothermia and max 2 suffixes
Step 6. Suffix cannot be changed - scour (2 ex)
Step 7. Multimod (2 ex)
Step 8. Suffix cannot be changed (2 ex)
Step 9. Veiled chaos - unveil
Fail -> go to step 8. (4 ex)
Step 10. Annul off shit prefit (2 ex in failure)
Fail -> go to step 9
Total failure - 2 prefix mod + veiled mod
Remove crafted mods - go back to step 6 (2 ex)
Step 11. Give up on veiled chaos and go to aisling bench. (3 ex) (Do not have any crafted mod)
Get lucky and hit prefix veil
If you hit veiled suffix have to remove crafted mod and go back to step 11.
Step 12. Finally hit +2 gems
Step 13. Multi mod (2 ex)
Step 14. Craft +1 gem of each type your veil didnt hit (In total there are AoE, Melee, Proj) (2 divine)
Done.

Grats! That looks amazing.

Indeed. Thanks a lot for the hint.
Here is mine :)

:D
"
bartpio wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
Beverice wrote:
Managed to craft an insane helmet for 35 ex. This is more damage than a +4 frostferno.

Here are the steps I went through

Step 1. Buy base (4 ex)
Step 2. Buy conq ex (1 ex)
Step 3. Reroll influence til shaper (cost me 1 ex)
Step 4. Buy essence of horror (3:1 ex) i spent 8 ex
Step 5. Roll till hypothermia and max 2 suffixes
Step 6. Suffix cannot be changed - scour (2 ex)
Step 7. Multimod (2 ex)
Step 8. Suffix cannot be changed (2 ex)
Step 9. Veiled chaos - unveil
Fail -> go to step 8. (4 ex)
Step 10. Annul off shit prefit (2 ex in failure)
Fail -> go to step 9
Total failure - 2 prefix mod + veiled mod
Remove crafted mods - go back to step 6 (2 ex)
Step 11. Give up on veiled chaos and go to aisling bench. (3 ex) (Do not have any crafted mod)
Get lucky and hit prefix veil
If you hit veiled suffix have to remove crafted mod and go back to step 11.
Step 12. Finally hit +2 gems
Step 13. Multi mod (2 ex)
Step 14. Craft +1 gem of each type your veil didnt hit (In total there are AoE, Melee, Proj) (2 divine)
Done.

Grats! That looks amazing.

Indeed. Thanks a lot for the hint.
Here is mine :)

:D

Wow! You guys are killing it with crafting. I guess one day. I just always seem to have bad luck.

Spoiler
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I think i have found a solution for ultimatums that i think can be a bit rough on this build.

I was able to get about 5700hp and was still getting 1 shot and that was especialy becouse im not killing fast enough. so i tried all sorts of things to get more dps but it all came at the cost of life but not enough dps.

This does cost us 6 life nodes and another 3 nodes if you still wanna keep watchers eye

i ended up with 4529Hp but when i do ultimatum and have about 20ish HH buffs from inspired learning gem.
i get up to 6k hp and all the other joicy buffs. one that is REALLY REALLY good is the haste buff

https://pastebin.com/RSLXHCNR

here is a link where you can see the gem placing.

if you wanna go TOTAL glass canon and about 3500hp i found

to be a HUGE dps incease becouse of the 60% more critical strike chance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info