[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
bartpio wrote:
Some upgrades :

And watcher eye with precision/crit multi and -10 mana cost.

Was able to drop the +2 pierce from tree :)

the projectile pierce 2 on boots is from hunter influence?
yes
found something else.
when we put a large thread of hope jewel into the slot where we have rain of splinters, we can reach piercing shots, master fletcher and aspect of the eagle. rain of splinters we can put into the socket slot next to golem's blood

thread of hope is atm at around 2 ex. will test it as soon as i got the currency for that
IMO not worth it. The wheel on master fletcher gives you too much versus other passive points.

To offset this you will need to be like level 98 and get the large cluster jewel with cremation and corrosive elements plus one very good jewel.

Better is to buy massive crit multi jewel at this moment.
"
Kreut_jenkins wrote:
found something else.
when we put a large thread of hope jewel into the slot where we have rain of splinters, we can reach piercing shots, master fletcher and aspect of the eagle. rain of splinters we can put into the socket slot next to golem's blood

thread of hope is atm at around 2 ex. will test it as soon as i got the currency for that

nope. I put large thread of hope in PoB. ring the did not work.
Hit l94 and killed sirus L5 deathless.
just mocking around with game and had fun as far with the build
How do I continue to upgrade my char? Im really missing a high budget section otherwise this build blasts.
"
Logicmaker wrote:
How do I continue to upgrade my char? Im really missing a high budget section otherwise this build blasts.

Your next few upgrades to get should be:

1. +2 Implicit Corrupted Frostferno

2. Quill Rain with 14-18% Increased Critical Strike Corrupted Implicit

The above 2 are mentioned in 11. Mid-Tier Equipment Details. You can refer there for the details.

3. (Optional) Arn's Anguish Cloth Belt if DPS is what you are looking for. However be aware that you will be losing Endurance Charge and also the Abyss Jewel Socket. I talked more about the belt here

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581/page/1#p23724378

Its inside the 3.13 Archives Section

Finally, do refer to "26. Upgrade Reference List" of the guide which is basically an upgrade checklist that you go through from top to bottom.

Regards
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Apr 20, 2021, 8:37:10 PM
Got lucky today with the slam, for the ultimatum i just run in circles sometimes map layout is shit.
I want to use a legacy IIQ helm in standard. How would you multimod this bow for this build?:

+2 support, +IAS/qual? +2 support, +crit chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info