[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

Thx for the build. It's pretty cool. There is any way to get pierce on knives without losing huge chunk of DPS?
"
Thx for the build. It's pretty cool. There is any way to get pierce on knives without losing huge chunk of DPS?

you can try using Voidwalkers from shaper
Really nice guide! Ty very much. Trying to make aurastacker, using items I had from previous bulds+40ex i had to invest. Defenses balanced rly nice. But DPS I have - 6m max on arc edition. (cant afford switch to EK or Spark yet). Had I made critical mistake in build?https://pastebin.com/6HTnRfFp
"
sepfire wrote:
"

you can try using Voidwalkers from shaper

Thnx, will try
"
FrunkBear wrote:
Really nice guide! Ty very much. Trying to make aurastacker, using items I had from previous bulds+40ex i had to invest. Defenses balanced rly nice. But DPS I have - 6m max on arc edition. (cant afford switch to EK or Spark yet). Had I made critical mistake in build?https://pastebin.com/6HTnRfFp

You are doing the LL version right?

No issues, make sure to link Divergent Purity of ice, Divergent Purity of elements, Enhance and Divergent Determination

This will give you a lot of defense.

Also Anomalous purity of fire, lightning alone with Anomalous grace. This will give immunity to ignite and shock.

"

Yeah the Voidwalker idea is good a one. Try that. Also try pierce support gem.
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 26, 2020, 3:49:20 AM
It is really a good guide, it help me to change from LL to CI. :)
This is my current status, https://pastebin.com/X1hfKKUw
Any suggestion for the next update? Have 50 ex in hand.
Continue farming the 84 level Cluster Jewel.
Last edited by seevildancer on Nov 26, 2020, 10:54:26 AM
Hi guys I was looking for the last days for a proper written aurastacker build and this guide looks brilliant , props to the author for the detailed levelling/upgrades etc.

I’ve been playing most of the league a LL Carrion Golem already min maxed, I noticed it shares many of the gems and jewels (clusters), I’ve got 4 of the 6-8 required I’d say 1 voices, could get more, I’ve got also some gear of a BV self curse occultist I could sell (25-30ex) and 70ex in currency through BPs farming.

My Carrion Golem build can be seen in my profile, would that be enough to make the transition to a working EK or Spark Aurastacker?

As the league is going to last 1 month more and still got some challenges pending I would like to try to give it a go. Some guidance on where to start would be good if possible.

Thanks guys!!!
"
RaislanderUK wrote:
Hi guys I was looking for the last days for a proper written aurastacker build and this guide looks brilliant , props to the author for the detailed levelling/upgrades etc.

I’ve been playing most of the league a LL Carrion Golem already min maxed, I noticed it shares many of the gems and jewels (clusters), I’ve got 4 of the 6-8 required I’d say 1 voices, could get more, I’ve got also some gear of a BV self curse occultist I could sell (25-30ex) and 70ex in currency through BPs farming.

My Carrion Golem build can be seen in my profile, would that be enough to make the transition to a working EK or Spark Aurastacker?

As the league is going to last 1 month more and still got some challenges pending I would like to try to give it a go. Some guidance on where to start would be good if possible.

Thanks guys!!!

Just look at pob section
"120ex Budget Spark, 3.65 aura effect, upgrade clusters for 4.0, see upgrades section
https://pastebin.com/rV98Z59K"

But i tried spark version and now im back on Arc i just can't see nothing on the screen with spark skill :) Will try EK with pierce later, without pierce its not good on me
Last edited by Gabriel_666_DVL on Nov 26, 2020, 6:17:05 PM
Hi guys!

I'm now on the spark version and i have a question:
Can you tell me which WE might be most appropriate in this case? For EK it was very simple choice, but for spark i'm stuck in conclusions.
RD06702
"
seevildancer wrote:
It is really a good guide, it help me to change from LL to CI. :)
This is my current status, https://pastebin.com/X1hfKKUw
Any suggestion for the next update? Have 50 ex in hand.
Continue farming the 84 level Cluster Jewel.

Glove corruption, rings with better implicit, A better watcher's eye. Try these.

"
RaislanderUK wrote:

Thanks guys!!!

Yeah it appears you already have some jewels with first among equals and 25%
It should be easy from there.
The chest and amulet are expensive
Also the skill gems when you start upgrading.
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 26, 2020, 11:06:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info