[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

"
nelxus wrote:
Somehow my Transcendence doesn`t seem to work? No changes at all except my resistances are becocming 5% lower. Why?
With Passive Point + Without Passive Point (second pic):
https://imgur.com/a/bgH48ih

Don't use Transcendence this early. May be level 88 or 90.
All your gems must be 20/20 for this. And you can put purity of lightning/ice in helm.
Transcendence gives you -5% to all resistances.

"
Hi Akshay/ Anyone who can help out.

Please see my POB https://pastebin.com/SYxmDzxC
Or you can click on my profile and check Heist_Viz_Wow

i have 75% reduced mana reserved and i have all the necessary jewels and gems, apart from helm enchant( which isn't mandatory from what i understand)

I am unable to run precision. I now have only 40 mana remaining and i can't cast spark. what do i do?

Also, when do we use smite? is it okay to use vaal RF instead of smite?

Thanks,
Viz

Smite will double your dps. You want that.
You can get helm enchat, it will fix all your mana issues.
Other options are get a 1% reduced mana reserved hazardous jewel. 2nd voices to get more RMR jewels. I like that you are already using healthy mind.

"
Schwitzberger wrote:
Hey :) i got 180x + Bottled faith. and will start buying the cluster jewels... not sure were to start. Going to be level 95 tomorrow. Maybe you could help me a out a little what to pick items wise @sensei akshay <3

its my first aurastacker und I feel a little lost^^

You can copy the exact Jewels I have. Or try to craft them. I think they are all now at 5ex. See the 75ex pob and copy that jewels.
And get the gems from upgrades section.

Gloves/Boots, inexpensive version as of now. Same with rings.
Start with Arc/EK. Then change to EK.
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 22, 2020, 10:32:01 PM
For switching to Transcendence, is there anything major I need to switch around with my current gear?

I feel like I need to drop some damage and as well get 1% more RMR somewhere, whether that be on the conqueror's efficiency or maybe a simplex amulet for a cheaper alternative in order to keep enough mana to comfortably spam EK still.
"
obake1 wrote:
For switching to Transcendence, is there anything major I need to switch around with my current gear?

I feel like I need to drop some damage and as well get 1% more RMR somewhere, whether that be on the conqueror's efficiency or maybe a simplex amulet for a cheaper alternative in order to keep enough mana to comfortably spam EK still.

Yes, just need to get 1% else where and then move lightning and fire to helm if you have +2 helm.

Use basalt/taste of haste.

You can also get a Watcher's eye which will convert incoming physical damage to ice/fire/lightning

Also there is a Watcher's eye which reduced physical damage when affected by determination
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 23, 2020, 12:15:53 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:

Yes, just need to get 1% else where and then move lightning and fire to helm if you have +2 helm.

Use basalt/taste of haste.

You can also get a Watcher's eye which will convert incoming physical damage to ice/fire/lightning

Also there is a Watcher's eye which reduced physical damage when affected by determination

Would the watcher's eye be more of a luxury for being super tanky or something that's more of a requirement?
"
obake1 wrote:

Would the watcher's eye be more of a luxury for being super tanky or something that's more of a requirement?

Its not needed, taste of haste is enough, throw in basalt flask if needed.
Anomalous Dread banner also gives 8% physical damage reduction.

Also check The Pantheon for more physical damage reduction.

Lunaris and Tukohama
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 23, 2020, 1:37:51 AM
"
Akshay wrote:

"

i have 75% reduced mana reserved and i have all the necessary jewels and gems, apart from helm enchant( which isn't mandatory from what i understand)

I am unable to run precision. I now have only 40 mana remaining and i can't cast spark. what do i do?

Thanks,
Viz

Other options are get a 1% reduced mana reserved hazardous jewel. 2nd voices to get more RMR jewels. I like that you are already using healthy mind.

Thanks so we cast spark for 3-5 seconds to let the aoe do its job and then use smite twice or thrice on boss/mobs to do high dps?

I prefer using only 1 skill honestly because i use left hand for 5 flasks and right hand for right click, left click, side mouse button for flamedash/dash/leap.. Is there another way to optimize this? in Delirium i used arc and keep RF turned on, i am thinking to switch to that since i am not a fan of using 2 damaging active skills...

what are the options for enchants on helm i can get for reduced mana res? I am already using 2 voices, should i get 3rd voices to get more aura for the loss of large cluster jewel and get 3 medium + RMR ?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
"
Akshay wrote:

"

Thanks,
Viz

Thanks so we cast spark for 3-5 seconds to let the aoe do its job and then use smite twice or thrice on boss/mobs to do high dps?

I prefer using only 1 skill honestly because i use left hand for 5 flasks and right hand for right click, left click, side mouse button for flamedash/dash/leap.. Is there another way to optimize this? in Delirium i used arc and keep RF turned on, i am thinking to switch to that since i am not a fan of using 2 damaging active skills...

what are the options for enchants on helm i can get for reduced mana res? I am already using 2 voices, should i get 3rd voices to get more aura for the loss of large cluster jewel and get 3 medium + RMR ?

I'm not playing spark, but when I use smite, I just hit the key once to get the damage buff up.
"

You could try middle click or mouse wheel up and mouse wheel down
I use Logitech G502 mouse, so issues at all.

You only need to smite once every 10 seconds and smite is only for bosses or unique monsters.

Anything on helm, purity of elements/zealotry/malevolence/hatred/haste/wrath
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 23, 2020, 7:32:19 AM
why am i having trouble hitting that evasion cap??? https://pastebin.com/tTDKvEMk and what should i upgrade next ? purity of ice alt qual + elements?
god build, thx so much. 150x was plenty... 40x left now
https://pastebin.com/8JzLDeFV

where should i go next? divergent ele purity was pretty expensive (24x) that one i didn't buy.

thx a ton, can't wait for next upgrades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info