[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

"
rd6702 wrote:
Hi guys!

I'm now on the spark version and i have a question:
Can you tell me which WE might be most appropriate in this case? For EK it was very simple choice, but for spark i'm stuck in conclusions.

For Spark, there is no budget limit, get anything
These are good

+(1.2-1.8)% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred
Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Cold Resistance while affected by Hatred
(70-100)% increased Critical Strike Chance while affected by Wrath
(40-60)% increased Cold Damage while affected by Hatred
(10-15)% increased Cast Speed while affected by Zealotry
Akshay
In spark pob u have Vaal Haste, but Divergent Haste will give 40% projectile speed.
I think it's huge boost of QOL. I never usee Vaal skill, damage is more than enougth, so no need expensive Vaal devergent version. And is enought mana for spam under vaal haste?
Last edited by Gabriel666DVL on Nov 28, 2020, 7:38:55 AM
"
Gabriel666DVL wrote:
Akshay
In spark pob u have Vaal Haste, but Divergent Haste will give 40% projectile speed.
I think it's huge boost of QOL. I never usee Vaal skill, damage is more than enougth, so no need expensive Vaal devergent version. And is enought mana for spam under vaal haste?

Sure that's a great idea, you can do that as well.
Yes, we have enough mana regen for vaal haste!
how many RMR needed for spark budget build?
i just check your POB for 125 ex spark build and i think it is still 75% RMR ?
"
einzen wrote:
how many RMR needed for spark budget build?
i just check your POB for 125 ex spark build and i think it is still 75% RMR ?

It will work, you need 75% for prism guardian to work. 125ex has more than 75.
Akshay
Why u use Divergent Smite? is that increase damage is global buff?
Hi,

I just made Spark build and have spent quite a lot of currency but my dps seems to be quite low compared to your 120ex Spark budget? Would you be kind to check what I'm missing? My POB is below

https://pastebin.com/mbyjr49s
"
_Kalec_ wrote:
Hi,

I just made Spark build and have spent quite a lot of currency but my dps seems to be quite low compared to your 120ex Spark budget? Would you be kind to check what I'm missing? My POB is below

U have much more dmg than TS in his POB. 8m in TS pob and 11,5m in ur pob.
"
_Kalec_ wrote:
Hi,

i changed your pob a bit.

https://pastebin.com/KFiJtYiQ

U rly should drop Grace, Dread Banner and Determination. They will not rly help u with survivability.
And drop Vaal Spark. Its steals souls from Vaal Haste and Divergent Spark is way stronger.
Without Grace and Determination u can also drop the crap Notes in your medium clusters. And get more Aura Effect and Charges on kill (pretty strong).

Next step would be to set your GEMs in a better Setup. Just look in the Pob. With the free Gem slots u can Empower your SMite (phantasmal is a option pob cant calculate it), Wrath, Discipline for dmg and ES. Also get Enhance for Zealotry (anomalous next step) and Precision.
You now free with a Gem Socket. I used Vaal Righteous Fire just as a Boss burst.

The next rly strong Update for u would be to drop Maligaro's for Facebreaker with +x Level to Gems (+1 Socketed Gems , +2 AOE , Aura or Duration) and change your jewels for Crit Multiplier, RMR jewels.

lvl 4 Enhance (4ex), lvl 4 Empower(4ex), Divergent Spark(1ex), Vaal Righteous Fire (20c), Anomalous Zealotry 20/20 cor (10c), Facebreaker (10ex-35ex), 7 RMR, Crit Multiplier Jewels (1-2ex each). Total (30-60ex).

All in all it would be a burst DPS of 31,4m.

EDIT: I saw in your POB that u calculate with Shock u shouldnt do this. Shock works with "high" Lightning hits and we do rly small ones so its doesnt impact your dmg at all.

Last edited by Carben91 on Nov 30, 2020, 11:57:18 PM
"
Carben91 wrote:

i changed your pob a bit.

https://pastebin.com/KFiJtYiQ

U rly should drop Grace, Dread Banner and Determination. They will not rly help u with survivability.
And drop Vaal Spark. Its steals souls from Vaal Haste and Divergent Spark is way stronger.
Without Grace and Determination u can also drop the crap Notes in your medium clusters. And get more Aura Effect and Charges on kill (pretty strong).

Next step would be to set your GEMs in a better Setup. Just look in the Pob. With the free Gem slots u can Empower your SMite (phantasmal is a option pob cant calculate it), Wrath, Discipline for dmg and ES. Also get Enhance for Zealotry (anomalous next step) and Precision.
You now free with a Gem Socket. I used Vaal Righteous Fire just as a Boss burst.

The next rly strong Update for u would be to drop Maligaro's for Facebreaker with +x Level to Gems (+1 Socketed Gems , +2 AOE , Aura or Duration) and change your jewels for Crit Multiplier, RMR jewels.

lvl 4 Enhance (4ex), lvl 4 Empower(4ex), Divergent Spark(1ex), Vaal Righteous Fire (20c), Anomalous Zealotry 20/20 cor (10c), Facebreaker (10ex-35ex), 7 RMR, Crit Multiplier Jewels (1-2ex each). Total (30-60ex).

All in all it would be a burst DPS of 31,4m.

EDIT: I saw in your POB that u calculate with Shock u shouldnt do this. Shock works with "high" Lightning hits and we do rly small ones so its doesnt impact your dmg at all.

Thanks. I will look at the POB you provided and hopefully I can still fit it in by budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info