[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Would you still recommend leveling with blade vortex? I heard it was weaker this league. Also would you level as a poison BV or elemental BV?
1472bil was right. i tested it myself too and there certainly are breakpoints for tornado casts.

if you want 10 casts without using a different weapon+shield (which is a dps loss) you have to craft a chest with +1 support gems +10% quality to support gems +1 str gems and put avian on it.
Adding boots and gloves with -2s (you need -2s, -1.99 is not enough) in addition to max rings+amu+21/23 less duarion you will get 10 tornados per second.

now imo thats only really viable if you have a hh because you will lose around 1k hp when swapping out of a kaoms heart unless dying occasionally is okay for you.

i went further and removed more life nodes and swapped to a second large +2 additional medium cluster jewels. 4 times wasting affliction results in pretty crazy dps.
I swap to divergent poison support and awakened unbound ailments support + coralitos flask for boss encounters like sirius or maven. the dps is very good.
im coming from a 600ex + cold carrion golem build and this is almost on par for singletarget.
just killed sirius last phase in under 3 seconds.

ideally you want touch of cruelty only once on your large clusters. and obviously a better chest.
If anyone is interested in a pob: https://pastebin.com/H8u0z1zR

overall its quiet easy to max out this build because of the uniques. some double corruptions would be interesting but also very time consuming and expensive :)
Last edited by Lymez on Jun 28, 2021, 10:38:14 AM
This is impressive!
https://pastebin.com/zxcjrrr1

my sin done it...
"
Beskaius wrote:

my sin done it...

ur missing 15% chance to poison D:

Need either serpentine spellslinger annoint or septic spells on one of the mediums to cover it
Hey, I want to give a try to this build, but I'm a bit confused about the weapon.

In the first page I read about Disintegrator being BIS but after reading the latest post you are using 1h weapon and shield.

Wich version should I choose??????

Thanks.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Petusillos wrote:
Hey, I want to give a try to this build, but I'm a bit confused about the weapon.

In the first page I read about Disintegrator being BIS but after reading the latest post you are using 1h weapon and shield.

Thanks.

id venture that the 1h + shield is better, if you are able to get a good shield and get the aspect of avian down to the 0.9 tooltip, if you can't, go for the staff
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Petusillos wrote:

Thanks.

id venture that the 1h + shield is better, if you are able to get a good shield and get the aspect of avian down to the 0.9 tooltip, if you can't, go for the staff

Went the 1h + shield route and reached 0.09s:

Thanks to a lucky divine =D:

And I just wonder if the new fire burst on hit from the essense of hysteria could be useful in any way for this build (it procs with the tornados):

Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Petusillos wrote:

And I just wonder if the new fire burst on hit from the essense of hysteria could be useful in any way for this build (it procs with the tornados):

Problem with fire burst is the 1s cooldown, really cant get any actual benefit from tornado with it unfortunately
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:

my sin done it...

ur missing 15% chance to poison D:

Need either serpentine spellslinger annoint or septic spells on one of the mediums to cover it

ur right!!!! annoint ok now 100% poison chance :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info