[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

so, update! I have achieved 0.1/0.1 duration on my avian. I'm using a synthesized sceptre with 9% support quality and 7% gem quality for a 20/39 less duration with 68% less duration. I think I could go farther with a different base and with a 21/23 less duration, with something like 12% quality synth weapon with +2 support gems, +7% quality of socketed, and aspect of avian for a 71% less duration support. I dont know if this would cross the 0.9 threshhold tho. also my boots are -1.87 and my gloves are -1.88. if anyone wants to donate better boots/gloves to the cause I would be appreciative.
"
dcmallo wrote:
so, update! I have achieved 0.1/0.1 duration on my avian. I'm using a synthesized sceptre with 9% support quality and 7% gem quality for a 20/39 less duration with 68% less duration. I think I could go farther with a different base and with a 21/23 less duration, with something like 12% quality synth weapon with +2 support gems, +7% quality of socketed, and aspect of avian for a 71% less duration support. I dont know if this would cross the 0.9 threshhold tho. also my boots are -1.87 and my gloves are -1.88. if anyone wants to donate better boots/gloves to the cause I would be appreciative.

This shield with my gloves/boots puts me at 0.09 duration

using black cane as my MH to make up for dmg lost via staff

Awesome stuff. This build has been so fun for me and carried me farther and more fun than any build I've played yet. Really good tips and ideas throughout these comments. I check it pretty regularly.

I just love the uniqueness of different ways everyone finds to drop it down just a bit more for tons more output.

I found a shield almost identical for like 15c, crafted avian on it for 20c, couldn't craft the 8% quality craft because of not enough room for mods. Using the shield, 21/23 less duration, awakened swift affliction, +2 support/7% quality brought me from .15 to .13 duration. My boots and gloves are only at -1.75 and 1.64 so there's room to improve.

Question about the Cane MH though. Do the minion dmg modifiers effect tornado? And is this the best 1h for dmg output close to the staff?

Thanks for the help.
So I got a shield with the socketed support gems double roll and an open suffix, how do I unlock the Aspect of the Avian craft?
"
Soske wrote:
So I got a shield with the socketed support gems double roll and an open suffix, how do I unlock the Aspect of the Avian craft?
You need to use the Menagerie. Here's a link: https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Saqawal,_First_of_the_Sky
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Soske wrote:
You need to use the Menagerie. Here's a link: https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Saqawal,_First_of_the_Sky

Thanks. That page says I need to capture a Saqawine Rhex, but I guess it's a random spawn that I have to hope I can find? I've found a lot of posts of people arguing about it but no solid answer.
"
Soske wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Soske wrote:

Thanks. That page says I need to capture a Saqawine Rhex, but I guess it's a random spawn that I have to hope I can find? I've found a lot of posts of people arguing about it but no solid answer.
Yes, it's a random spawn.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I have been playing this build as my 3rd build this league. Its fun to play.
A few suggestions and adjustments that i made that are worth doing imo:

6link staff and add anomalous enduring cry. its your endurance charge generator and heal. you dont need a life flask anymore.

Add atziri's promise. Huge dps gain and life leech. also its cheap.

divergent plague bearer + plague bearer head enchant is a huge dps gain for our poison.

wasting affliction on both medium sockets. its basically a 10% more damage multiplier for our posion.

this build works great with a headhunter. the missing fire res can be acquired through a dying sun ruby flask + 2 projectiles.

i dont think its worth it getting aspect of the avian under .12s
its most probably a dps loss on bosses as far as i can see. mobs in maps die instantly anyways.
You should point out that you can achieve only certain tornado values ​​per second like CoC.

0.165s
0.132s
0.099s
etc.

Source:

Spoiler

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/mar174/saquals_fire_tornado_chieftain/gruiyoy/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

How to check yourself:

Spoiler

Calculate how often the aura icons , or defense / attack in the character's characteristics changing.

Last edited by 1472bil on Jun 23, 2021, 4:05:22 AM
Overwhelimg Malice, and Grim Oath jewel is almost impossible to get now with harvest nerf. How do I get this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info