[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hey kissmequick my last question is

I like bladeflury and would keep it permanent what should i change on tree for it ? and which gemsetup i should use?
Hey, loving this build so far. I got my Thread of Hopes and was wondering about the 10% effet of impale on the Harvester of Foes node. POB doesn't calculate the DPS augment of this, is it that good?

EDIT: mea culpa, it does show off on POB
Last edited by Hordalands on Jan 20, 2021, 9:51:34 AM
"

All numbers compared to Ahn's

An theoretical item like this would perform better (+180% dmg). But getting this is quite expensive (and probably would have been in harvest).

Provides +30% dmg

note we do scale very very will with crit multiplier & crit chance & attack speed too. This weapon has less pDmh but net provides ~+40 %

A paradoxica with the stats you posted provides a + 75% dmg .

Actual numbers for you might be slightly different but should be the same range. Inherently you can run & test the performance of individual weapons in PoB yourself with your specific build imported. This way you'll get a very accurate number no how big of an upgrade a specific weapon is for you.

Thanks a lot for the comparison ! Will make a test in POB tonight
Hey,

I see you're using a sword on your current Ritual character with "Gain 4% physical damage as extra chaos damage" with Brutality on Reave.

Doesn't brutality's "supported skills deal no chaos damage" nullify the chaos damage gained?
What should I be looking for in a sword upgrade from Ahn's while I wait for Paradoxicas to become more affordable?
Hey guys, what is our go to accuracy? I am sitting on 93% but it seems off when i attack monsters or am i tripping?
Hi guys,

I really do not get that sword thing. I am currently running an Anh's might and if I would swap it out for the best Jewelled Foil I could buy on my 5ex budget (Gale Barb included in PoB), my Combined DPS goes from 824k to 885k.

Can someone check this in my PoB? Am I missing something in the config?

https://pastebin.com/xkiQxgBQ

Thanks!

Last edited by _Dr_Med_Wurst on Jan 20, 2021, 1:53:19 PM
What will better 400+ pDps rapier or paradoxia?
And what BiS weapon?
Last edited by Latroo on Jan 20, 2021, 2:42:01 PM
"
Latroo wrote:
What will better 400+ pDps rapier or paradoxia?
And what BiS weapon?

A few posts above Seizkaaw wrote the comparison, BiS ist short for Best in Slot which refers to the best item you can place in the slot suited for it.
el Babo
what about shield the surrender? it's not better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info