[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
SirLovi wrote:
Hey,

I see you're using a sword on your current Ritual character with "Gain 4% physical damage as extra chaos damage" with Brutality on Reave.

Doesn't brutality's "supported skills deal no chaos damage" nullify the chaos damage gained?

People run these swords because of the Incursion prefix guarantees a big physical increase to the base of the item. It gives flat % increased phys AND extra phys as chaos in the same prefix. It is a cheap and easy way to get a free 150% increased phys on the weapon. The "adds extra chaos" is completely wasted on this build, but it is included for free with the "% increased physical damage" on the sword.
"
boki1337 wrote:
Do i need Lifeleech on items or is that not important at all?

% max life on block and Blood Rage should be more than enough to keep you completely topped. The more HP you have, the more effective % max life on block is, which is why the build recommends base 5.5k
I have no luck with anything, im on yellow maps and have a hard time as i have shit gear. Probably average 1c per map, im so poor but what would be a solid upgrade for 100-150c for me?
Attention: As many have already said in this thread in the last few pages, do not try this build. It's overselling by a long shot for the leveling process and you're way better off just playing some sort of Meta slave.

This is painfully slow unless you have a few Exalted Orbs already. The Hit-Chance is abysmal, the POB links as of this post severely outdated for leveling. The creator has just put a "3.13" in front of everything that once was "3.12".

Save yourself the time and play another build.
"
GravitaryCOM wrote:
Attention: As many have already said in this thread in the last few pages, do not try this build. It's overselling by a long shot for the leveling process and you're way better off just playing some sort of Meta slave.

This is painfully slow unless you have a few Exalted Orbs already. The Hit-Chance is abysmal, the POB links as of this post severely outdated for leveling. The creator has just put a "3.13" in front of everything that once was "3.12".

well that's on you then lol
had no problems leveling with the 2handed build.

the last few pages were many questions.
there was only crying on page 27: alternim

so maybe you're just delusional ^^
"
GravitaryCOM wrote:

I followed the guide. started with the 2 hander pob, no problem.
you can easily clear yellow maps with the Level 80, 1 EX budget POB
I am entering the red tiers maps now, precisely in tiers 14, 15 and 16. I have some questions.
Was this build designed to be tank?
I'm not sure if I don't understand the concept or I understand and don't like it.

I have some problems with survivability. I have all the suggestions for defense layers in the main build and I still getting one shot sometimes.
Abyssus is really powerful for damage bonuses, but the physical debuff is being insane.
I have Enfeeble when hitting with corrupted Haemophilia, 0% resistance to chaos and all elemental resistances capped and Vigour (+ 1 maximum resistance charge) anointed on my talisman and defenses still lacking. I suppose the maximum block doesn't work as a dodge. My options don't have to be "block or die", it's nonsense.
Otherwise, the damage is ok , it’s not lacking, but it’s not insane .
(I know I don't use uniques like Paradoxica or Ryslatha Coil, they are quite expansive now)

In addition, Accuracy is hurting in boss fights, I have a 94% chance to hit normal monsters and an 89% chance to evasive monsters and those values ​​don't seem enough for smooth gameplay.
If Precision is the unique alternative to this issue, what gem a need to replace?

Am I doing something wrong? I've played Gladiator Max Block before and it was much more comfortable than that.
By the way, many people are concerned about Sirus's minions. Chaos Resistance is something to think about in this league.
I see A LOOOOT of responses and many of you have written me in game as well. I'll practice equality and skip this round of responding but the common questions and replies are:

1) My gear isn't always 100% optimized atm, I'm still progressing myself but I'm doing T16 40% Delirious maps and levelling in it.

2) I have swapped to Arakaali & Abberath pantheon( must finish them) due to this league going harder on the dots.

3) I use a shock flask due to ignite + shock combo being strong.

4) I have removed Herald of Purity and am using Precision due to higher DPS & no damage from chains which was avoided before with Lunaris.

5) Paradoxica / Aul / Ryslatha expensive = use rares instead, make use of Path of Building.

5) I see a lot of people asking about damage but the goal of the build is to first set up defences so you could level and farm yourself the damage. You will not have my 3rd week gear on day 3 of the league, as sad as it might sound.

6) Why not use X? You can try and see how it works and then report back!
As an example if you want chaos resistance then it's a normal affix on all items - you can just get it on your gear if you think you need it - you absolutely might!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 20, 2021, 6:35:58 PM
how are you managing getting your res capped with two thread of hopes?
Not sure why some people are complaining about the tankyness or DPS.
I've just started doing T14-T16 and i'm cruising through them. Even with beyond and delirium.
So far i've spent about 1ex total and sitting at 2 million Sirus DPS.

This build isn't the easiest to play though, you need to make sure you use everything at your disposal (vaal warchief, warbanner, vaal reave) and maintain stacks. Once everything is up and running you can charge through maps and bosses.

Levelling is easy with frost blades into bladestorm until lvl 80ish. I wouldn't swap to reave until you're running a 6L chest with stats.

For people mentioning res caps, you can get 25+ all res belts, boots, gloves for <10c.

"
hubertus929 wrote:
"
Fedeneg91 wrote:
Could someone be so kind to look at my profile and tell me what is wrong with my equip? I think I'm not doing enough dps. Thanks a lot

i have kinda same problem with dps, can anyone chcek my profil and tell me what i should change? i have currency but i don't have any ideas what i can change.
thanks ^^

Looks like you're missing a curse. either add vulnerability gem and cast manually or upgrade your gloves to haemo with vuln on hit. Made a huge difference for clear for me.
Last edited by Fordog on Jan 20, 2021, 7:11:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info