[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,
I started this league with this build. Now I have 86 lvl, doing around T4 maps and thinking how to spend my 2 exa :D
Build is decent, but I'm afraid it will be quite expensive on higher tier maps :(

You can avoid it by investing extra in levelling with stuff like beachhead maps (:
I already did T16 20% maps with the previous gear which is right now ~ 2 ex.

I have Ahn Might + Tabula ... and 2 exa ... can you give me advice what to upgrade now ? :) better weapon or 6L chest ?
hey, a question
would circle of guilt work with this build?
instead of the unique hands maybe?
Last edited by Veeling on Jan 19, 2021, 2:26:42 PM
"
HELLERcz wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,
I started this league with this build. Now I have 86 lvl, doing around T4 maps and thinking how to spend my 2 exa :D
Build is decent, but I'm afraid it will be quite expensive on higher tier maps :(

You can avoid it by investing extra in levelling with stuff like beachhead maps (:
I already did T16 20% maps with the previous gear which is right now ~ 2 ex.

I have Ahn Might + Tabula ... and 2 exa ... can you give me advice what to upgrade now ? :) better weapon or 6L chest ?

I didn't play heist so I don't know if this is still true, but generally exalt go up in value over time, so the longer you wait to spend them, usually the better. especially if its going to go to incremental gear that you are going to replace and you aren't exactly being stopped by your current gear. A lot of the mid-endgame gear this build wants just isnt widely available yet because it relies on safehouse drops and shaper/elder influence mods, so that stuff is wildly overpriced right now and will come down as more people get through that content.

replacing your 6L with a life/res 6L chest (it doesnt need amazing rolls, but just getting some life/res/armour over the blank tabula will be amazing. Set a live search for 6L with armour and the sockets you need on poe.trade and wait for one to come in that looks affordable, or like KMQ said, buy a cheap white 6L and some essences or fossils to craft on some life/res. Tough to replace the ahn with a paradoxica right now as the paradoxica mods you want just arent out there yet. Id take your existing chaos, get your cheap main flasks (staunching, surgeons diamond, a heat flask (basalt or quicksilver, lions roar), get the vaal reave 21 (cheap, like 4C and will help your clearspeed due to extra radius). Maybe a mana leech/life jewel depending on the prices right now. You should get a real 6L before upgrading the weapon IMO, if you are using your ability a 10C ahns is still going to put out serious damage but the game gets way more annoying if you are getting one shot by mechanics. Especially in this league where rituals can get a little...ridiculous. Once you have the real 6L, an ahns, mana leech somewhere on the jewels/jewels, vaal reave 21, a decent stygian vise belt+jewel, and good life/max res, you should be good for a while, the next upgrade would be upping ahns (paradoxica or a good rare sword), switching to abyssus if you have the life/res to not lose that, enlighten lvl 2 gem, finding a cheap corrupted haemophilia with a curse on hit and then id probably start saving for some significant upgrades like the corrupted blood jewel, the soul ripper flask, 6L belly (these will come down as price as the people who have them right now move onto stronger chests later).

KMQ - did you just run beachheads repeatedly rather than do the conqueror stuff? Do beachheads on average return more than 5C?
Why is Haemophilia used on the level 80 pob?
"
Why is Haemophilia used on the level 80 pob?

Its used before you get explosion on chest and can afford vaal gloves
Could someone be so kind to look at my profile and tell me what is wrong with my equip? I think I'm not doing enough dps. Thanks a lot
Can someone tell me what to upgrade next please? I don't know what to get next. Second Thread of Hope?

Thanks in advance
"
Fedeneg91 wrote:
Could someone be so kind to look at my profile and tell me what is wrong with my equip? I think I'm not doing enough dps. Thanks a lot

i have kinda same problem with dps, can anyone chcek my profil and tell me what i should change? i have currency but i don't have any ideas what i can change.
thanks ^^
Is there any way to generate souls for vaal skills in boss fight like Sirius ?
I saw the Soul Ripper flask should i search for 40+ charge or -40 ?
Is it the only way to generate souls in boss fights ?

Can someone check my gear and give me some advices about what to upgrade next ?

Im having a hard time in deciding, im thinking next upgrade should be chest 6L (belly) or shield. But im not sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info