[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

I just randomly get 1 shot by random sirus mobs, is there a way to improve the survivability?
Do i need Lifeleech on items or is that not important at all?
Hello,

Newbie question here

Why Paradoxica is so good in this build ?

If I can get a 410+ pDPS sword right now for like 4 - 5 ex should I go for it or wait till a well rolled Paradoxica ?

Thanks,
"
Seizkaaw wrote:
Hello,

Newbie question here

If I can get a 410+ pDPS sword right now for like 4 - 5 ex should I go for it or wait till a well rolled Paradoxica ?

Thanks,

Because of its "Attacks with this weapon deal Double Damage". E.g. check https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a5keov/is_this_paradoxica_just_a_370_pdps_weapon/ - it also doubles the effect of all "Attacks deal x - x more physical damage" and so on.

Also, don't look at the rolls but at the mods. in order of effect
1) "increased physical damage" is a must (any toll).
2) "increased attack speed" is huge too
3) " "% increased Critical Strike Chance" is also a pretty good

A paradoxica with +phys +attack speed roughly doubles your damage compared to Ahn's. Unfortunately these are yet quite expensive :)
"
hubertus929 wrote:
"
Fedeneg91 wrote:
Could someone be so kind to look at my profile and tell me what is wrong with my equip? I think I'm not doing enough dps. Thanks a lot

i have kinda same problem with dps, can anyone chcek my profil and tell me what i should change? i have currency but i don't have any ideas what i can change.
thanks ^^

Few (available) ideas:
1) 21/23 Reave (very cheap, +10% dmg total)
2) 20/20 Support Gems (+10% dmg total)
3) Shield with "Recovery life on block"
4) 2x "Thread of Hope"

Expensive / unavailable yet:
5) Explody chest
6) Curse on hit gloves (after the chest)
7) Paradoxica
Just got to white maps on this build bare minimum at the moment.. Just gotta get used to the play style.. Definitely feel the potential with some investment.
"
"
hubertus929 wrote:
"
Fedeneg91 wrote:
Could someone be so kind to look at my profile and tell me what is wrong with my equip? I think I'm not doing enough dps. Thanks a lot

i have kinda same problem with dps, can anyone chcek my profil and tell me what i should change? i have currency but i don't have any ideas what i can change.
thanks ^^

Few (available) ideas:
1) 21/23 Reave (very cheap, +10% dmg total)
2) 20/20 Support Gems (+10% dmg total)
3) Shield with "Recovery life on block"
4) 2x "Thread of Hope"

Expensive / unavailable yet:
5) Explody chest
6) Curse on hit gloves (after the chest)
7) Paradoxica

Thanks for the answer ;V
"
"
Seizkaaw wrote:
Hello,

Newbie question here

Thanks,

Because of its "Attacks with this weapon deal Double Damage". E.g. check https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a5keov/is_this_paradoxica_just_a_370_pdps_weapon/ - it also doubles the effect of all "Attacks deal x - x more physical damage" and so on.

A paradoxica with +phys +attack speed roughly doubles your damage compared to Ahn's. Unfortunately these are yet quite expensive :)

Thanks for your response ! Sorry to bother you again but what is the best option right now ?

Paradoxica with like 160 pDPS and stats like these :
crafted 93% increased Physical Damage
crafted 22% increased Critical Strike Chance
crafted +13% to Quality

or an OH Sword with 420 pDPS ?

Current "1ex" build actually cost 12-18ex.... Every Paradoxica, even the worst roll are 6 ex....

Question : Is it normal that the gem skill in the Page 1 and in PoB are not the same ?
"
Seizkaaw wrote:
"
"
Seizkaaw wrote:
Hello,

Newbie question here

Thanks,

Thanks for your response ! Sorry to bother you again but what is the best option right now ?

Paradoxica with like 160 pDPS and stats like these :
crafted 93% increased Physical Damage
crafted 22% increased Critical Strike Chance
crafted +13% to Quality

or an OH Sword with 420 pDPS ?

All numbers compared to Ahn's

An theoretical item like this would perform better (+180% dmg). But getting this is quite expensive (and probably would have been in harvest).

Provides +30% dmg

note we do scale very very will with crit multiplier & crit chance & attack speed too. This weapon has less pDmh but net provides ~+40 %

A paradoxica with the stats you posted provides a + 75% dmg .

Actual numbers for you might be slightly different but should be the same range. Inherently you can run & test the performance of individual weapons in PoB yourself with your specific build imported. This way you'll get a very accurate number no how big of an upgrade a specific weapon is for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info