[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
shinyzee wrote:
I'm currently feeling ridiculously squishy, I seem to die a crazy amount
I've played tons of bow and wand builds previously and havn't ran into any of these issues

I havn't played PoE in a couple of leagues so maybe It's just that I'm rusty and that i need some more levels

On one hand, ggg did nerfed things a lot to make game harder in earlier leagues, so that it's definitely easier to die early on. On the other hand, this build does not scale evasion, and your survival mostly depend on you life pool as well as how quickly you can clear so you don't get hit by monsters. So you will feel really squishy with low life pool and lower clear dps.
How do you sustain mana? Since all phys damage is converted to elemental there is no leech right?
Nvm saw the leech node
Last edited by eujun on Oct 27, 2021, 4:53:57 AM
"
eujun wrote:
How do you sustain mana? Since all phys damage is converted to elemental there is no leech right?
Nvm saw the leech node

We are using large cluster with leech nodes, doesn't matter what type of damage you deal, it is attack damage leeched as life/mana. If you don't have the cluster yet, just take one mana leech node near Arrow Dancing at bottom right corner of tree. Check the large cluster section.
I added a PoB with lioneye and no cluster.

Lioneye is actually better than before due to the change on tree, it can now give us access to two masteries which provide leech and suedo culling, which can be very good when you are on low budget and can't afford good clusters.
I farmed 40ex with TR and going to switch tommorrow. Already bought most of the stuff. Ty for updating.
"
Didjital wrote:
I farmed 40ex with TR and going to switch tommorrow. Already bought most of the stuff. Ty for updating.

Np. GL on your league!
Hello, build looks really cool but how do you deal with not having a single defence layer ? outside of zooming around and having a nice health pool as it is

Kind regards
Hi, how does it compare to raider for the extra movement speed?

Also, I would like to have some of your opinion on either dex stacking bow build or phy conversion bow build.

Playing at STD, have some budgets to go.
Last edited by Lov3._.Wong on Oct 30, 2021, 10:47:36 AM
Hello, I did this build two leagues ago, I think, as pathfinder of course.

I'm willing to play as deadeye. Did we get 50% inc. flask effect as deadeye? If not, dying sun is still needed for single target barrage?

Thank you!
"
MichekDN wrote:
Hello, build looks really cool but how do you deal with not having a single defence layer ? outside of zooming around and having a nice health pool as it is

Kind regards

Hi,

I would say having how much defense on such a character is more of a personal preference. For me, having a decent life, ele res capped, and some decent amount of phys taken as cold, the survivability is already good enough as I rarely die. If you are looking for a safe build which you can just map and lvl to 100, this build will certainly not work. But if you are OK with some occasional deaths, then this should work just fine. If you sacrifice dps for other defensive layers, you might find yourself dying even more in hard encounters since the fight will become significantly longer. By nature, all such bow builds that are capable of zoom zoom are just all glass canon anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info