[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
Not too much changed regarding this build, definitely still viable in 3.16.

I might add a deadeye variant into the guide later, will try to update the guide in 2 weeks.

Did you see that neat trick of using ballistas to get voidshot charges quicker? Big boom boss dps
"
thegreekgod wrote:

Did you see that neat trick of using ballistas to get voidshot charges quicker? Big boom boss dps

I haven't seen it earlier, just checked it out. That looks really interesting, thanks for pointing that out! I'm quite busy recently, but if I have time, I might try it in new leagues. Kinda surprised that it didn't get nerfed this patch though, but I guess it will be nerfed some day, the mechanic is quite broken.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
thegreekgod wrote:

I haven't seen it earlier, just checked it out. That looks really interesting, thanks for pointing that out! I'm quite busy recently, but if I have time, I might try it in new leagues. Kinda surprised that it didn't get nerfed this patch though, but I guess it will be nerfed some day, the mechanic is quite broken.

Yeah its quite broken. Im tempted to start with this build, as ive done many times before ^^ But it can be so rough if you are unlucky with drops. At the same time i hate having a starter that i later swap from. Gonna check out the new tree and see if there is anything for defence.
"
thegreekgod wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
thegreekgod wrote:

Yeah its quite broken. Im tempted to start with this build, as ive done many times before ^^ But it can be so rough if you are unlucky with drops. At the same time i hate having a starter that i later swap from. Gonna check out the new tree and see if there is anything for defence.

I have checked the new tree on PoB, the new tree and mastery stuff definitely give a significant boost to dps. On defensive side, unless you invest into evasion/spell suppression, otherwise it's still pretty squishy. Personally wouldn't care about defense lol. But anyway, good luck to your league start :p
Heyho,

wanting to get back into PoE this league i would love to start using this build guide as i get to play different Bow Spells which is my favorite Weapon :D

Any Luck someone would share their WiP Passive Tree? im not expecting something optimised, and will not complain if it wont work, but my trees always end up very glascannonish...
"
LePrefo wrote:
Heyho,

wanting to get back into PoE this league i would love to start using this build guide as i get to play different Bow Spells which is my favorite Weapon :D

Any Luck someone would share their WiP Passive Tree? im not expecting something optimised, and will not complain if it wont work, but my trees always end up very glascannonish...

Hi,

I will be updating the PoB very soon, probably a day or two, as I'm waiting to check the new cluster notable changes. You can check the tree there.

Also, if you are returning to the game, I would suggest you league start with something easier, and later switch into this build if you'd like. This build is not very league start friendly, and you could get a hard time if you are not very familiar about all the things that you need.
Guide ready for 3.16, GL everyone on your league start!
Hi,

I'm pretty new on path of exile, and I just see this guide and i don't get where do I have to put the gems ? Are they linked ? Do i have to buy the gear with specific gem slot ?
"
Sensya wrote:
Hi,

I'm pretty new on path of exile, and I just see this guide and i don't get where do I have to put the gems ? Are they linked ? Do i have to buy the gear with specific gem slot ?

Hi, all gems besides those utility ones need to be linked, you will need a 6-link bow and a 6-link body armour for your clear skill and your single target barrage.

However, if you are this new, I highly recommend you not to start with this build, it's not that beginner friendly. You might wanna consider some easier builds such as Toxic Rain, Caustic Arrow etc.
Is there any way to swap barrage for Rain of Arrows? I really love ROA but theres no guides on it what so ever... and im too dumb to make a build :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info