[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Tsuum wrote:
Is there any way to swap barrage for Rain of Arrows? I really love ROA but theres no guides on it what so ever... and im too dumb to make a build :/

RoA is a clear skill, and barrage is for single target. If you really wanna play RoA, I suppose you can use it as your clear skill instead of IS/LA/TS. But I assume the clear will not be as smooth as those three. And of course, you would need to change support gems. You probably wanna take out GMP and chain, and add 2 dps supports.
After trying a different bow league starter (which was miserable and was abandoned in A7) i switched to your Guide. Im in A7 again and im loving it! zipping through the zones and having so much fun!

Thanks for you guide!
"
LePrefo wrote:
After trying a different bow league starter (which was miserable and was abandoned in A7) i switched to your Guide. Im in A7 again and im loving it! zipping through the zones and having so much fun!

Thanks for you guide!

Glad that you like the build, GL further!
Hi! one question, on the cheapest deadeye version, on projectile mastery, why projectile speed?
Last edited by Ynith on Oct 24, 2021, 5:43:47 PM
"
Ynith wrote:
Hi! one question, on the cheapest deadeye version, on projectile mastery, why projectile speed?

Hi, the projectile speed is only useful if you are using Tornado Shot for clear skill, no need to take it if you are not using TS. I forgot to note that in the guide.
hey man, just talked to you ingame - here is my pob

https://pastebin.com/7QuZAsP0

so my barrage dps shows like 1.6mil with pretty "decent" gear already - of course there is a lot to upgrade, but i think it should be at least half your lowbudget damage if not more - or am i completely wrong?

any suggestions what should be my next upgrades in terms of more dps?

thx so much :)

ps: curse setup is pretty fresh, but also with level 20 its not that huge big difference i am looking for ;p and yeah, i know that a lot of qual is missing on gems etc.
but am i doing something horribly wrong or is it just the 100 small things that adds up?
Last edited by Schnurspringer on Oct 25, 2021, 3:37:18 PM
"
hey man, just talked to you ingame - here is my pob

https://pastebin.com/7QuZAsP0

so my barrage dps shows like 1.6mil with pretty "decent" gear already - of course there is a lot to upgrade, but i think it should be at least half your lowbudget damage if not more - or am i completely wrong?

any suggestions what should be my next upgrades in terms of more dps?

thx so much :)

ps: curse setup is pretty fresh, but also with level 20 its not that huge big difference i am looking for ;p and yeah, i know that a lot of qual is missing on gems etc.
but am i doing something horribly wrong or is it just the 100 small things that adds up?

So there are a lot of things that you are missing:

1. In your pob, you have 2.4M dps, lvl all your gems, including snipers mark, bonechill, auras to 20/20 (some quality don't matter) will already boost your dps to 3.4M, and replacing vicious projectile with added cold will give you 4M+. You can also add blood rage to further boost dps

2. Two of your rare jewels are not really giving you much, crit multi with 2H melee, crit with cold skills, crit multi for elemental skills, these do not work for barrage. What you need is a watchers eye, and a lethal pride as I wrote in my guide

3. A lot of easy upgrades on your items: craft a new helm on barrage +1 arrow base, quality your bow, quality your rings/amu/belt, get better shaper ring with dps mods, get better rolls on Taste of Hate, use dps stygian instead of HH for bossing, get a voidflecther with better corrupt implicit, use a diamond flask with crit suffix, use Atziri's promise for bossing instead of quicksilver, etc.

If you make all these changes, your dps should already be 9M+
Is Chin Sol still BiS? What about good intermediate weapons for early mapping? Is Death's Opus good enough?
"
eujun wrote:
Is Chin Sol still BiS? What about good intermediate weapons for early mapping? Is Death's Opus good enough?

I wouldn't say BiS since a good rare bow can easily be better. But it is still the best unique option we have for bossing. Death Opus can definitely be used for mapping due to the +2 arrow, but it will have significantly less damage for bossing.
I'm currently feeling ridiculously squishy, I seem to die a crazy amount
I've played tons of bow and wand builds previously and havn't ran into any of these issues

I havn't played PoE in a couple of leagues so maybe It's just that I'm rusty and that i need some more levels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info