[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
"
MourningBlade wrote:
Enjoying the Build!

Not sure if I got the right Armour gems socketed...still looking for the max build against bosses.

Any recommendations appreciated...and will get you tipped if you are SSC :)

Thanks Mates!

Have you tried following the actual guide with coc ice nova? If u dont have awak cold, try hypothermia maybe. Iirc bosses have like 80% decreased effect on curses? Maybe better to go just damage

Yea mate, and I also was looking at Juju's guide that he has linked as well. I should of posted my question there since it's where I saw a similar helm.

My helm is similar to Juju's guide, with awake cold in it, and thought it would be a nice DPS boost. Wasn't sure if my armor synergies were the best.

I'll just POB the hell out of it and see what comes up.

Sometimes I like to try and take away a little from everyone's build and experiment.
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
So, i finally moved to making this build as close to min maxed as i can (ice spear version). So far i'm missing helm enchant, good flasks, gems and jewels may be better (even changed in case of gems) etc, i'm working on it. But i encountered a problem: POB states effective trigger rate much lower than i expect it. (btw enabling tailwind doesnt make any difference in attack speed, that's normal?)
Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/pvrA5vTL
Need some advice if it's just wrong POB calcs or i'm doing something wrong.
Last edited by RingingBrook on Jan 4, 2022, 10:12:08 AM
"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
"
MourningBlade wrote:
Enjoying the Build!

Not sure if I got the right Armour gems socketed...still looking for the max build against bosses.

Any recommendations appreciated...and will get you tipped if you are SSC :)

Thanks Mates!

Have you tried following the actual guide with coc ice nova? If u dont have awak cold, try hypothermia maybe. Iirc bosses have like 80% decreased effect on curses? Maybe better to go just damage

Yea mate, and I also was looking at Juju's guide that he has linked as well. I should of posted my question there since it's where I saw a similar helm.

My helm is similar to Juju's guide, with awake cold in it, and thought it would be a nice DPS boost. Wasn't sure if my armor synergies were the best.

I'll just POB the hell out of it and see what comes up.

Sometimes I like to try and take away a little from everyone's build and experiment.

Aah. Yeah i actually redid my build from his/kamis guide as well when i came back to play. You can check my PoB see if it helps anything. I cant do all content like simulacrum, only got to level 25 there.
Sirus 9 is quite easy though. Although i can do it deathless, i usually waste 1-3 gates. Most of the time im stupid and dash into the black balls

https://pastebin.com/WdLqgrLm
Last edited by Mayonnaisu on Jan 4, 2022, 12:33:06 PM
Hey, I sadly could not find your newly updated leveling section. Other than that very well written and informative guide!

Edit: Found it, was blind... ^^
Last edited by Verfall777 on Jan 4, 2022, 7:01:21 PM
im currently trying to "copy" your build and it is going fine but i do think my attack speed, cast rate or proc rate or whatever the name of it is, is a problem in my build.

very confused about the concept of ICDR and i do think its one of the things im missing out on, don't really understand it, but pob says i should get more.

my POB: https://pastebin.com/LzzHt7T9

and the build is working needless to say even though i did have to respec for less mana cost cuz i kept running out

Would be nice if you could check it out or help in any way :) <3
https://pastebin.com/ivBHAV8E could anyone help me to better the build? I lack of damage, I have 10 ex budget! thanks
Where should we get critical chance is lucky, ticked in POB? I am missing something?
Am i missing something??
How can u run 3 x 50% auras from prism guardian
"
doktorhit wrote:
Am i missing something??

life reservation mastery from aura place
"
juju666 wrote:
"
doktorhit wrote:
Am i missing something??

life reservation mastery from aura place

Nop, i have reservation mastery.... And i cannot run 3x 50% aura from prism guardian

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info