[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
iisanoob wrote:
"
nelxus wrote:
Mana issues solved: You can spend 5 points from Foresight to the left and get Dreamer (+ Mana Mastery 10% reduced mana cost of skills/ Regenerate 5 mana per second).

Together with Replica Conq + 1x Ring with non-chanelling -7 mana cost you should be fine. You can run Anomalous Inspiration Support then. You can also buy a Militant Faith with 1% reduced mana cost per 10 Devotion.

I guess there are multiple ways to fix the mana problem.

This works without Essence Sap? Why spend 5 points on mana when you can spend an anoint?

So I respect the 5 points and with Divergent Inspiration it seems to be fine.
Last edited by nelxus on Nov 19, 2021, 8:58:11 PM
Hey Guys,

So i tried for the first the LL version of the Ice nova CoC build and it doesn't feel great tbh, i am dying to red conquerers/map bosses clear is great but i struggle ALOT against single target. Can someone suggest me some cheap upgrades to improve my single target and my EHP in POB doesnt look good its 12k against ele damage and 6k against chaos and phys i converted my build from the life version to the LL version and honestly the life version was a breeze i hardly died on the life version and my EHP and ele dmg was around 70k and against phys was 20k and against chaos was around 10k (thats because i had -52% chaos res). I didnt struggle against red tier map bosses nor did i struggle against red tier conquerer's but now when i converted to the LL version i used 6 portals on baran and still couldn't kill him, it was a T13 grotto.

please do look at my POB and tell what i am missing and an important note i have around 6.4k ES ingame but in POB it shows 5.4k i dont know why please would appreciate any help.

https://pastebin.com/1NP22mgc
"
ahmed99924 wrote:
Hey Guys,

So i tried for the first the LL version of the Ice nova CoC build and it doesn't feel great tbh, i am dying to red conquerers/map bosses clear is great but i struggle ALOT against single target. Can someone suggest me some cheap upgrades to improve my single target and my EHP in POB doesnt look good its 12k against ele damage and 6k against chaos and phys i converted my build from the life version to the LL version and honestly the life version was a breeze i hardly died on the life version and my EHP and ele dmg was around 70k and against phys was 20k and against chaos was around 10k (thats because i had -52% chaos res). I didnt struggle against red tier map bosses nor did i struggle against red tier conquerer's but now when i converted to the LL version i used 6 portals on baran and still couldn't kill him, it was a T13 grotto.

please do look at my POB and tell what i am missing and an important note i have around 6.4k ES ingame but in POB it shows 5.4k i dont know why please would appreciate any help.

You are missing some updates: no anoinment, 4th lab, quality on gems
Guide is updated with new PoBs, Ice Spear variant (what i am playing atm), new super detailed Leveling guide, Life Version @ Level 85, Life to Low Life Conversion PoB @ Level 85. I put some work today for much needed updates. Hopefully no mistakes, but if there is any please let me know. It's a lot of work to make everything correctly.

By the way, guide is now about 50k characters which is the limit to add anything new. I need to cut some parts later to make room for future updates.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Nov 21, 2021, 6:22:58 AM
How come you're swapping to Ice Spear?

I'm running ice nova atm and it's melting everything just fine
"
HarryPothead wrote:
How come you're swapping to Ice Spear?

I'm running ice nova atm and it's melting everything just fine

swapping between the two spells. Basically both are good, and viable and have different aspect better than other. Ice nova covers a larger area and does more aoe in between you, but ice spear travels longer distance and has potential to clear further vs. frost bolt/ice nova combo. Both are fun to play :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Click for High Budget LL CoC Ice Nova Build
(or Copy: https://pastebin.com/AtU5jmmM)

This is the wrong link for CoC Ice Nova -- that's the same as the Ice Spear one.
Last edited by iisanoob on Nov 21, 2021, 11:56:58 AM
"
ahmed99924 wrote:
Hey Guys,

You should get +1 ES per 8 evasion on boots, because you're using Sin Trek.

Move Purity of Elements to your shield to replace Discipline. That should free up some of your mana and other masteries you're using to lower mana reservation.

You can do more damage with higher IAS on your Cospris

Crown with 40% Ice Nova enchant will be a good boost im DPS.

Not sure how much 2% life regen is doing for you. Is it worth it?

I personally don't think Zealot's Oath is worth it, but if it works for you, then keep it.

You don't have a watcher's eye and you don't have any form of leech. You're going to need either.

Your top jewel could be a Large Thread of Hope and get some good ES + cold damage.

You use 4 points to get the jewel slot (where Replica Conqs is). You can use the top left and only use 3 points there.

https://pastebin.com/PDHkRRSy
Last edited by iisanoob on Nov 21, 2021, 3:52:57 PM
It seems that in ice spear POB you are using frozen trail but you aren't using frostbolt, is it a mistake or am I not seeing something?
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
Click for High Budget LL CoC Ice Nova Build
(or Copy: https://pastebin.com/AtU5jmmM)

This is the wrong link for CoC Ice Nova -- that's the same as the Ice Spear one.

indeed, there are mistakes but pastebin did not allow me to post more than 20/day. All is fixed at the moment. thank you for checking out and letting me know.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Nov 22, 2021, 4:25:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info