[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Hey, been having fun with the build so far. Trying to transition from the budget version to the better one. I looked that the budget version flask mod is immunity to bleeding but on the better version, it is replaced.

Where do i get the immunity to bleeding from now on ?

Thx!
"
Hey, been having fun with the build so far. Trying to transition from the budget version to the better one. I looked that the budget version flask mod is immunity to bleeding but on the better version, it is replaced.

Where do i get the immunity to bleeding from now on ?

Thx!

hi, you can the corrupted blood immunity using Frozen Trail jewel by corrupting it to have "Corrupted Blood Can not be Inflicted on you" implicit one.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
jimaf wrote:
Hi I have a few questions about this build, I plan to play it in flashback as second character.

Why do we run diamond flask in the starter POB when our crit is 100% without it using only crit crafted cinderswallow?

For the target POB, without inc crit strikes our crit is only capped with flasks up, its like 75% without. Won't sirus be hard without flasks for most of the fight?

On the target POB with clusters, our damage drops by 300k average hit and we only get from 37 radius to 39, is that worth at all?

TIA.

In my opinion not worth it, because how expensive and difficult to get there vs. base build. It'll give more AoE and explosions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey, I've been enjoying the build and wanted to ask if you have any suggestion to what direction i should go now?

I pretty much have upgraded every gear, boots still need some work, missing the CDR mods on boots/belt and working on getting the awakened gems. I still feel I lack some damage - not sure where to check my crit chance exactly besides on the ice nova skill gem which gets it from inc critical strike support.

Do I also need to increase my attack speed ?

My PoB - https://pastebin.com/k1NrJSyg

Best regards.
back to the game. I am reviewing all patch notes, and I will update the guides accordingly.

tell me if you like to see something different/new in the guide.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Thank for your work.
I am finding a COC Ice Nova build for 3.13
Hey Qos, im thinking of playing this build again for 3.13. Was super fun in 3.12 so just wondering if there's anything that was a major change for 3.13 or if it's generally the same.

Thanks!
same for me. i am leveling this weekend. Saved good currency to start with. Damage is on par with 3.12.

I am updating slowly the pob's also.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi there!
I have a couple of questions regarding going LL Budget
Planning to respec from miner, so i'm afraid to end up broke and unable to farm for upgrades
Currently i have Crown, 2x Cospri's, Prism Guardian and 3,5-4 ex currency
I can afford everything but NOT 6l Shavronne's(only 5l), Cinderswallow flask, Transcendent Flesh if i calculated everything right
So
1) Will it work on 5l Shavs without items i currently can't afford (on like t12-14 maps)?
2) What are possible replacements for missed items?
3) Or with this budget it's better to go life?
"
ST359 wrote:
Hi there!
I have a couple of questions regarding going LL Budget
Planning to respec from miner, so i'm afraid to end up broke and unable to farm for upgrades
Currently i have Crown, 2x Cospri's, Prism Guardian and 3,5-4 ex currency
I can afford everything but NOT 6l Shavronne's(only 5l), Cinderswallow flask, Transcendent Flesh if i calculated everything right
So
1) Will it work on 5l Shavs without items i currently can't afford (on like t12-14 maps)?
2) What are possible replacements for missed items?
3) Or with this budget it's better to go life?

ive been running this build as my second character of the league so maybe i can share some insight.

1) i 6linked my shavs yesterday, but it was working perfectly fine in t15+, conquerors, sirus, etc on a 5L. i still do not have a cinderswallow, but i manage without it by kiting when my ES gets low (the es leech on tree does almost nothing in dicey scenarios because the leech per second cap is terrible). my recommendation is to save up for a transcendent flesh because the dps boost is incredibly noticeable. made conquerors and metamorphs in t15 buffed by the atlas ascendancy a joke. if you cant afford it and need something to buff you in the meantime, thread of hope (large) is very strong here since it gets us 8 points with a mix of tankiness and damage on the tree.

2) cinderswallow isnt too big a deal, like i said. its just a matter of kiting around when your es gets low. every once in a while youll get degenned or oneshot before you can react, but thats just how it goes sometimes. id say just get a silver flask for onslaught and spec into pantheons to mitigate degen. a shitty corrupted blood jewel (unfortunately corrupted blood frozen trails are super expensive rn) will help a LOT with survivability, especially against sirus and his rares in maps. i would probably run a lycosidae instead of the second cospris for life variant to fix accuracy because you cant run a high level precision in the life setup. LL version needs prism guardian.

3) life is incredibly weak imo. the damage and survivability seem much lower. the tradeoff is that the life variant has noticeably more aoe (due to carcass jack and grabbing some aoe nodes in templar side) but i can live without it if it means i do more damage and dont get oneshot as often. unless youre investing upwards of 10ex, i dont see how the life version beats out even the budget variant.
Last edited by sim_the_exile on Jan 23, 2021, 2:51:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info