[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Thanks for the explanation on fireball.

Another question, how do I go about unlocking the passive on the farthest left in the middle? Mage Hunter/Practice Caster
"
Flavin913 wrote:
Thanks for the explanation on fireball.

Another question, how do I go about unlocking the passive on the farthest left in the middle? Mage Hunter/Practice Caster

You need a Cluster Jewel for those.
Curious as to how +1 intel/+1 fire gem ammies fare in comparison to crit multi and cast speed, since the tali slam has a chance of bricking
"
Bishamonx wrote:
Curious as to how +1 intel/+1 fire gem ammies fare in comparison to crit multi and cast speed, since the tali slam has a chance of bricking

It is a lot more damage (about 15%), but we really want life leech, which is the temple mod and therefore impossible to get on the +2 amulet. You could get life leech from a glorious vanity and use a +2 amulet instead.
So Im leveling this build as my starter. Campaign till act 9/10 was very smooth and pretty fast. At the end of A9 it got abit slower but it was due bad gear.

But once I went into maps it feeled like I hit a wall. I had big problem with staying alive and ultimatums were undoable for me except maybe phase 1. Luckilly I got some lucky drop and bough shield with life reecovery on block and gloves with faster casting/slower projectiles. It costed me lika 50c total and it feels now like playing different build.

So to anyone who have problem with staying alive that shield is just nr 1 upgrade to aim for. Even if other stats are pretty bad.

My next goal will be some random white 6L to get some stats on it and diadem.
Last edited by Asag on Apr 22, 2021, 2:45:16 PM
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Bishamonx wrote:

It is a lot more damage (about 15%), but we really want life leech, which is the temple mod and therefore impossible to get on the +2 amulet. You could get life leech from a glorious vanity and use a +2 amulet instead.

So, here's my thinking, if you the fire leech as a second mod on the watcher's eye instead, wouldn't the +2 be better and then the ammy could have another suffix open for other purposes which would still be better than say a crit multiplier anger watchers (I'm not sure about this though)
"
Bishamonx wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Bishamonx wrote:

So, here's my thinking, if you the fire leech as a second mod on the watcher's eye instead, wouldn't the +2 be better and then the ammy could have another suffix open for other purposes which would still be better than say a crit multiplier anger watchers (I'm not sure about this though)

Yes, in theory that would be better, since the crit multi anger mod is "only" 1o% more damage, but getting the arcanesurge/leech watchers eye combo is very unlikely and getting a +2 amulet with a decent life roll and decent suffixes as well. So it is not something to recommend in a guide, but you can definitely go for it.
What Lab Enchants do you recommend on the helmet? With the new lab enchant system I think it is worth to be noted.
"
Nikyou wrote:
What Lab Enchants do you recommend on the helmet? With the new lab enchant system I think it is worth to be noted.

Agreed, item section updated:

Potential Helmet Enchants (in order of value):

Blazing Salvo fires an additional Projectile
Blazing Salvo deals 40% increased Damage
30% increased Assassin's Mark Curse Effect
12% increased Fireball Cast Speed
40% increased Fireball Damage
Flame Wall grants 31 to 47 Added Fire Damage to Projectiles
40% increased Herald of Ash Damage
15% increased Shield Charge Attack Speed
Immortal Call has 30% increased Buff Duration per Endurance Charge removed
Flame Dash has 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
Hello,
Why would you use Elemental Focus for Fireball? Because I notice that Fireball give ~ 90% more Damage with Ignite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info