[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Great build. It's going really nice so far, congrats!

For the large cluster jewel should we prioritize Mage hunter or Conjured Wall?

And in the upgrade order the Shaper Gloves is mentioned twice, both in step 1 and 3, just to let you know.

Thx
where you get initial mana on maps since glorious vanity make you start 0 mana and 0 energy shield?
"
ndox138 wrote:
where you get initial mana on maps since glorious vanity make you start 0 mana and 0 energy shield?

This was different last league. Immortal Ambition is no longer usable on this build.
"
Antoniocmf wrote:
Great build. It's going really nice so far, congrats!

For the large cluster jewel should we prioritize Mage hunter or Conjured Wall?

And in the upgrade order the Shaper Gloves is mentioned twice, both in step 1 and 3, just to let you know.

Thx

Both are pretty equal I would say.

The second gloves in the upgrades is triple support.
Just got a 6L shavs, do you think it's viable on this build?
"
kaustic2 wrote:
Just got a 6L shavs, do you think it's viable on this build?

I mean it is usable, but it is way stronger for low life builds. The chaos mod on the item does nothing for us, which is the only reason why the item is good. I would definitely sell it and use the currency otherwise.
Is it normal that I'm getting absolutely destroyed with this build during campaign? Even regular mobs almost one shot me. I never died during campaign with other builds.
Not all Vaal Fireball gems come out the same do they?

I found one but it cause my Fireball to fire in a spiral and needs Chaos to fire, so i cant use it for clear? Am i doing something wroung here?

Loving the build when im not dying :( just got my res to all 75% and life/es to 3,038/1065 hopefully this will help with mapping.

So am i using the right vaal fireball?
"
Flavin913 wrote:
Not all Vaal Fireball gems come out the same do they?

I found one but it cause my Fireball to fire in a spiral and needs Chaos to fire, so i cant use it for clear? Am i doing something wroung here?

Loving the build when im not dying :( just got my res to all 75% and life/es to 3,038/1065 hopefully this will help with mapping.

So am i using the right vaal fireball?

There is only one version of Vaal Fireball. You can still use regular Fireball as a skill when you equip Vaal Fireball. Vaal Fireball enables two skills. You use regular Fireball for most situations and Vaal Fireball when you are surrounded by enemies.
"
KolStatic wrote:
Is it normal that I'm getting absolutely destroyed with this build during campaign? Even regular mobs almost one shot me. I never died during campaign with other builds.

I played this very build to Hardcore T16 maps. So you can definitely make it work without dying.
Last edited by Moethelion on Apr 22, 2021, 9:13:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info