[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

How do i get the passives furthest left on the tree unlocked? Mage Hunter, Practiced caster etc.

Thanks
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Flavin913 wrote:
Is there a recomendation of where to spend points at characer levels?

Watch at the bottom of the skill tree. There is leveling trees.

at the bottom of this? Talent Tree, Ascendancy and Pantheons

I dont see it, thanks
"
Flavin913 wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Flavin913 wrote:
Is there a recomendation of where to spend points at characer levels?

Watch at the bottom of the skill tree. There is leveling trees.

at the bottom of this? Talent Tree, Ascendancy and Pantheons

I dont see it, thanks

Use path of building community fork and import the link in the first post. You can also watch a guide on this tool online If you have problems.
Last edited by Moethelion on Apr 20, 2021, 6:50:15 AM
I have only one problem with the build - your damage is quite directional, meaning the mobs behind me are not targeted. Both fireball and salvo needs specific targeting.

It is not a problem while bossing, and pretty much alright, kinda, on mapping, but having to constantly rotate your character to damage someone behind you is kind of annoying, especially in Ultimatum, where you are limited to a circle area and can't really target all of the enemies.
Constant rotating is annoying since with spell echo you are kinda stuck in place and unless you have an insane cast speed there is a clunky feel to such clear

Are there any gems that can help you with aoe clear? GMP/Volley all fire only in front of your character
Last edited by Christmasxx on Apr 20, 2021, 9:32:01 AM
"
Christmasxx wrote:
I have only one problem with the build - your damage is quite directional, meaning the mobs behind me are not targeted. Both fireball and salvo needs specific targeting.

It is not a problem while bossing, and pretty much alright, kinda, on mapping, but having to constantly rotate your character to damage someone behind you is kind of annoying, especially in Ultimatum, where you are limited to a circle area and can't really target all of the enemies.
Constant rotating is annoying since with spell echo you are kinda stuck in place and unless you have an insane cast speed there is a clunky feel to such clear

Are there any gems that can help you with aoe clear? GMP/Volley all fire only in front of your character

I mean that is the general approach of this build. It is made for killing mobs in a cone front of you.

An advise I could give for Ultimatum is that unless it is the survival one, just run out of the area, shoot into it for two seconds, run straight through,outside of the area again, turn around, shoot for two seconds... Etc. I have no issues whatsoever clearing T16 Ultimatums until the last wave with the build.
Last edited by Moethelion on Apr 20, 2021, 9:52:09 AM
pain attunment its not working for this build, right?
"
ndox138 wrote:
pain attunment its not working for this build, right?

No. It was falsely remaining in the guide from last league, but I removed it.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Christmasxx wrote:

I mean that is the general approach of this build. It is made for killing mobs in a cone front of you.

An advise I could give for Ultimatum is that unless it is the survival one, just run out of the area, shoot into it for two seconds, run straight through,outside of the area again, turn around, shoot for two seconds... Etc. I have no issues whatsoever clearing T16 Ultimatums until the last wave with the build.

Yeah, not really an issue, I can clear alright, just wanted to know if some QOL improvements were possible :) Just to cut these seconds on rotating your character
You took different slot for Cluster jewel than in PoB. Mana slot is more usefull than armor right?
"
Asag wrote:
You took different slot for Cluster jewel than in PoB. Mana slot is more usefull than armor right?

both is pretty much useless. It is just one less skill point with my current tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info