[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
Windos2099 wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Another 20% skill effect duration is picked up by the Unnatural Instinct.

Ah I see, thanks.

And how about switching vortex with cyclone? I tried cycclone with fortify/infused channeling/blind, and with onslaught when bossing if need extra movment speed. Feels quite handy.

That sounds pretty good on paper, but Vortex has the (huge) advantage of being an instant skill that doesnt slow you down while moving. If you're comfortable with cycloning on and off then yes, Fortify and Infused are great.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Mar 16, 2021, 10:02:50 AM
"
j00na93 wrote:
hey, i got more interested about this from that "Depth 2800 Azurite 3" video. i read something that plume is nerfed? so is that amount of depth possible anymore?

I remember a few pages back a guy said he reached 3k delve this league before the plume nerf hit the build.
Maybe you can ask him.
Except from having to live my life 4 seconds at a time, this is probably the best build I've played. Hope the echo tricked won't be fixed next league.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Mar 18, 2021, 1:57:20 PM
I didn't have a Cloak of defiance, so i put a passive point on Mind Over Matter on the passive tree and i've been using this build with an Inpulsa's broken heart.
The survivabity is basically the same altough the dps is a little bit lower, but i'm having a blast with it.
Did anyone else tried this setup?

Edit: I'm still on the lower end of the build.
Last edited by Hadidi on Mar 19, 2021, 11:21:50 AM
Anyone tried Replics Soultether for corrupted Soul and than use Chainbreaker on tree for divergend berserk perma uptime? Would probably need to put some points into flasks on the tree, but should pay off in the end?
hey guys, i am having fun with this build in maps. however, in bosses it ha no damage. i know i am doing something wrong because i one-shotted some of the bosses. i have been trying that x (where x is between 4 and 4.25) time interval since the beginning, and thought maybe i am doing something wrong, so i installed a temporary macro for it to try if it works or not, however i still have the lowest boss damage. any ideas on it??
Can this build do 6 party Uber Elder ?
"
bartsimp wrote:
hey guys, i am having fun with this build in maps. however, in bosses it ha no damage. i know i am doing something wrong because i one-shotted some of the bosses. i have been trying that x (where x is between 4 and 4.25) time interval since the beginning, and thought maybe i am doing something wrong, so i installed a temporary macro for it to try if it works or not, however i still have the lowest boss damage. any ideas on it??
Do you have Vortex bound to move (left mouse button)? If so, it's probably pushing you over the Indigon breakpoint for mana.

Try monitoring your mana cost in hideout. Initially, it should be small. Well, small-ish, anyway. So for comparison, mine before I cast anything is 1715. After I cast BV, that increases to 8247. My max mana is 9149, so I'm still under my max. If I hover over my BV skill, I can see it drop back to 1715 after 4 seconds, then I can cast again, and the cycle of every 4s starts.

When I was running into this problem, I had moved Vortex from cast on move supported by Blood Magic, to casting from mana. My casting cost at rest was only 13, so even is it's autocast many times, that's still not going to push me over the 2000 breakpoint, right? Problem is, Indigon stacks affect that mana cost as well, so you can't calculate from the at rest cost.

TL;DR: Try either removing Vortex from cast on move (left mouse button) or linking it to blood magic.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Mathorg wrote:
Anyone tried Replics Soultether for corrupted Soul and than use Chainbreaker on tree for divergend berserk perma uptime? Would probably need to put some points into flasks on the tree, but should pay off in the end?

Its way less uptime than you think. BV hits fast, if you're hitting mobs constantly you're losing 12.5 rage per sec, so you need over 300% inc mana regen just to break even. And you need way more (+500 - 600%) if you want to quickly regain rage after berserk has ran out, otherwise you're looking at 10-20s down time between berserks. One place where berserk shines is phased bosses like Sirus where you can regenerate rage in between phases easily.

So, you need multiple mana regen suffixes on gear, suffixes are already tight with resists and dex rolls. And on top you need some mana flask scaling.
"
RudyBaby wrote:

Its way less uptime than you think. BV hits fast, if you're hitting mobs constantly you're losing 12.5 rage per sec, so you need over 300% inc mana regen just to break even. And you need way more (+500 - 600%) if you want to quickly regain rage after berserk has ran out, otherwise you're looking at 10-20s down time between berserks. One place where berserk shines is phased bosses like Sirus where you can regenerate rage in between phases easily.

So, you need multiple mana regen suffixes on gear, suffixes are already tight with resists and dex rolls. And on top you need some mana flask scaling.

So i gave it a try myself and this is my personal feeling with it:

Lost wise oak, as i wanted a mana flask (for mapping not needed, if you have cinderswallow). dropped life to get some flask nodes on the tree and dropped life because of belt swap. gained ES though. Overall EHP is pretty much the same.

Downtime is only 5 sec. May even be further reduced by linking second wind to it, which im probably gonne try to fit in somehow.

Uptime is very dependant on what you are doing. In maps it can reach 15-20sec. Bosses its more like 10-15sec, depending on your damage uptime.

For me overall its very much worth it and i keep it while divergend berserk is not nerfed.

The gamechanger for me is the movementspeed. Turns this build into an absolute zoom zoom build, which is perfectly for speedfarming, especially with the immense AOE while using echo gem swap.

Here is my POB if anyone is intrested (echo snapshot active on pledge).
https://pastebin.com/MjSHbdp5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info