[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

damn, your items 😱😱😱
ign: aan_allein_daishan
So I completed all possible content with this build and it's time to move on. Because of that - I'm selling my gear. PM if interested

do you think remove corrupted soul to run 100% delirium with HH and ES recover on kill on body is worth it? since we stack a ton of ES mods with hh and take half damage on life is not so good when you have like 50k+ES
If you're reliably getting 15k+ ES, then yes Corrupted Soul is bad.

Otherwise you end up like this guy: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ernw5r/270k_hp_and_one_shot/. Everyone in that thread seems to have missed that he had only 5k life and Corrupted Soul.
The build runs very smoothly for me while mapping, but im not conviced enough from myself to run bigger bosses like uber elder or maven.
The survivability is great, i can stand within a full pack of harbringer mobs on a juiced valdo's rest map and run around like a lawmower. It's really more a question about damage. Sometimes it feels like i deal less damage than intended. I thought its archmage overlapping and screwing over my rotation with indigo, but thats not it.
Another thing, does vortex still work with culling and curse applying?
Im not sure it works. I doubt its a matter of arrangment of sockets in the body armour, is it?

Are there some things i could improve on the gear?
Resistances are a little tough, im around 30%+ over cap.

Im working on the %attributes on the stygian vise, but its a slow progress with harvest. If i would hit that, i could look for a replacment of the saphire ring.

Im currently running the base version without the initinal setup for 70% more damage or plume of pursiut. (do those really make a huge difference in pure boss fights? Maven or sirus?
Last edited by Camatoo on Feb 15, 2021, 6:26:52 AM
"
Use up all of my ex to buy this today, I think my build is complete.

Other gears just crafted recently

EDIT: My new POB https://pastebin.com/sfw6QfrV 53M DPS with Plume

That Ammy is POG, any chance you can describe how you made that?

Edit: So i think you start off with the incursion base[ilvl82+]+dex, yolo influence and hope you get crusader then harvest craft the other mods?
Last edited by SenorHabanero on Feb 15, 2021, 7:31:01 AM
Anyone have any tips on how to clear atziri/uber atziri with this build without dying almost immediately?
"
Unassorted wrote:
Anyone have any tips on how to clear atziri/uber atziri with this build without dying almost immediately?

Double
"
Camatoo wrote:
Im currently running the base version without the initinal setup for 70% more damage or plume of pursiut. (do those really make a huge difference in pure boss fights? Maven or sirus?

You gain way more than 70% because you gain 100% crit with plume, which both makes crit mult incredibly powerful stat and frees stats from not using any increased crit% skills/affixes since you already have 100% crit.

I instaphase a9 sirus and 2-3sec phase maven with a plume.

But thing about maven is that if you die you are royally fked since theres no way to safely snapshot plume before going into the fight, so it takes some practice to do fight deathless. On the bright side it becomes a breeze after getting accustomed to it.
Last edited by Jadame on Feb 15, 2021, 9:38:24 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:
The build runs very smoothly for me while mapping, but im not conviced enough from myself to run bigger bosses like uber elder or maven.
The survivability is great, i can stand within a full pack of harbringer mobs on a juiced valdo's rest map and run around like a lawmower. It's really more a question about damage. Sometimes it feels like i deal less damage than intended. I thought its archmage overlapping and screwing over my rotation with indigo, but thats not it.
Another thing, does vortex still work with culling and curse applying?
Im not sure it works. I doubt its a matter of arrangment of sockets in the body armour, is it?

Are there some things i could improve on the gear?
Resistances are a little tough, im around 30%+ over cap.

Im working on the %attributes on the stygian vise, but its a slow progress with harvest. If i would hit that, i could look for a replacment of the saphire ring.

The Vortex might be messing it up for you, i the same problem, try a lvl1 and see if it goes away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info