[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Hi there, absolutely loving the build. The damage is amazing especially on single targets. But is there way that we can improve the clear speed? Im currently using a asenath's gentle touch, and explosions help a bit but i think it's still slow. I was thinking of using headhunter but until i can afford it, can someone suggest me any replacements for clear speed?
"
FlagelumDei wrote:
Hi there, absolutely loving the build. The damage is amazing especially on single targets. But is there way that we can improve the clear speed? Im currently using a asenath's gentle touch, and explosions help a bit but i think it's still slow. I was thinking of using headhunter but until i can afford it, can someone suggest me any replacements for clear speed?

As long as you did the mine trick with the plume, the only thing can help with clear speed is movementspeed.

Back with another question:

I've been using anomalous BV to get the leech, but I just happened to roll Revitalising Lightning on Arcane Vision with my Glorious Vanity. Would you switch back to 20/23 bv for more aoe?

Thanks in advance
IGN: Raskary
Yep, thats a very convenient roll on Arcane Vision. But note that +11% aoe from default 20/23 may not actually net you +1 radius, you should check the exact breakpoints on pob.
"
As long as you did the mine trick with the plume, the only thing can help with clear speed is movementspeed.

Fully agree, but a minor fyi: Cinderswallows +12% movespeed does not stack with Adrenaline suffix on another flask. The stronger of the two takes priority.
For the Divergent Spell echo, is the initial setup process the same? Not 100% understanding the interaction but you mention it uses 3rd repeat instead of second
Edit: also i wonder how the plume trick interacts with bv enchants? does it carry over
Last edited by SenorHabanero on Feb 6, 2021, 8:44:41 AM
can anyone help me with what im doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/BtFcXaxX

take into mind i know immissing jewels and lvls on gems but still anything else i need thats mandatory?
Hello. Thanks a lot for your build. Really nice one. But I have a question ... How are you crafting this gloves with unnerve mod? Since "Prefix cannot be changed" are working differently, and you are unable to lock it with a benchcraft and augment caster via harvest later on?
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"

Fully agree, but a minor fyi: Cinderswallows +12% movespeed does not stack with Adrenaline suffix on another flask. The stronger of the two takes priority.

WTF!!! I was stupid and try to reroll it with 12% ms, skip 3 3 3 many times....

Now time to roll again.
"
Hello. Thanks a lot for your build. Really nice one. But I have a question ... How are you crafting this gloves with unnerve mod? Since "Prefix cannot be changed" are working differently, and you are unable to lock it with a benchcraft and augment caster via harvest later on?

Spam essence for T1 mana, fill 3 suffiX, use hunter orb and pray. If fail do again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info