[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
dezda wrote:
I am tempted to try out this build (i'm currently playing an Inquisitor Ele hit balista on a private league) and despite the heavy limitations on trading i could gather a bunch of items required!

I also have an Awakened Unleash, but seems like its not mentioned in this guide, any advantage to be gain with it or should i just sell it?

There is little gain for awakened unleash in this build, since it does not care about seal gain frequency as long as you gain full seals every 4 seconds (which is the case anyways). There is a slight benefit in a beter quality resulting overall in like 10%increased and 2% more modifiers. So I can't say how is the economy in your private league but if we assume trade league prices you would be much better off selling the gem and getting much more value for money in other gear upgrades.
"
Salmonella wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
kend0 wrote:
Hey and thanks for the guide.

I found something useful for the Overlay, which allows you to use right mouse button for the timer.

Open the settings.ini file in the folder containing the heavy.ahk file. Edit the line with cooldown 1 to

cooldown1= RButton.

This will set the setting to the right mouse button.

Big thanks for working this out. I've added this info to the guide.

Hi, thank you for the nice guide!

I have a question regarding the above quote. I am new to using AHK, when i open the settings, i find more than one line with cooldown1 in it. Could you be more precise? Which line do i have to alter exactly?
I had no problems with your workaround to make the bars thicker.

Thank you!

That's weird. I see only one such line, in the [hotkeys] section. Here's what the hotkeys section looks like for me: https://pastebin.com/sYBwc3ii
Make sure to reload the script after editing the settings.ini
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys, I've got 9421 unreserved mana, cant reach the 9625 unreserved manda, what can i buy/improve in order to reach it?

Also, im want to change the amulet for this one

But now i have a huge problem with dexterity requirement, need 13 more, not even with clusters can reach it...

Thanks for the helpt guys

Either take more % mana on tree or try to get boots with flat mana, your current boots have none.
Without foible you might struggle with dex, you would probably need to have dex in at least two pieces of your gear or try to get jewel with dex.

Think you misread his boots, they have mana on them, just no life.

But anyways, its still missing catalyst quality on your ring, 10 flat mana from a max-rolled cloak, and 6 flat mana for each character lvl.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 13, 2020, 10:44:39 AM
"
Salmonella wrote:

That's weird. I see only one such line, in the [hotkeys] section. Here's what the hotkeys section looks like for me: https://pastebin.com/sYBwc3ii
Make sure to reload the script after editing the settings.ini

I am a noob. Was in the wrong folder. Thank you :)
Last edited by Salmonella on Oct 13, 2020, 10:56:43 AM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys, I've got 9421 unreserved mana, cant reach the 9625 unreserved manda, what can i buy/improve in order to reach it?

Also, im want to change the amulet for this one

But now i have a huge problem with dexterity requirement, need 13 more, not even with clusters can reach it...

Thanks for the helpt guys

Either take more % mana on tree or try to get boots with flat mana, your current boots have none.
Without foible you might struggle with dex, you would probably need to have dex in at least two pieces of your gear or try to get jewel with dex.

Think you misread his boots, they have mana on them, just no life.

But anyways, its still missing catalyst quality on your ring, 10 flat mana from a max-rolled cloak, and 6 flat mana for each character lvl.

Hi! for some reason the ring doesnt appear with quality, but it has quality.
I the other hand., i will try to roll the the cloack to max the mana and see if that way I can reach the cap... maybe there is something wrong with my tree, but i think is exactly the same as urs.

Thanks for your help guys, appreciate it.
Advice for those who want to get additional MP, if he lacks up to 1600/1800. Better get Abyss Jewels with +HP +MP. Flat MP gives much more than %MP.
For example in my case:
10% MP Jewel give 8649.
+40 MP Abyss Jewel give 8756.
what does everyone think of a small cluster like this is it worth the points?

If you're struggling to reach a mana breakpoint then its ok. Otherwise 1 normal jewel + 2 passive points (which can be another jewel socket) is more value from the higher life and crit multi.
Thanks for the guide, very nice build.
Sorry if this already got answered somewhere else, but at what lvl do you switch to archmage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info