[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

the +1 to minimum frenzy charge on ring is needed or it doesnt make a huge difference? I'm having some trouble maxing resistance and the space to craft would be nice but im not sure if that frenzy charge will make a huge difference or not
Its literally just a 4% more dmg multiplier. Its endgame min-maxing, its not crucial to the build.
First of all ty for the lovely build! However I have a question. How am I supposed to ignite when I have no ignite chance? I have abyseal with flat fire damage to spells but when I look at the BV tooltip I don't see any ignite chance. How do I ignite mobs to proc cremator?

This is the BV tooltip
https://prnt.sc/utu49q

This is the jewel
https://prnt.sc/utu4qs

Thank you in advance.
"
First of all ty for the lovely build! However I have a question. How am I supposed to ignite when I have no ignite chance? I have abyseal with flat fire damage to spells but when I look at the BV tooltip I don't see any ignite chance. How do I ignite mobs to proc cremator?

This is the BV tooltip
https://prnt.sc/utu49q

This is the jewel
https://prnt.sc/utu4qs

Thank you in advance.

You'll ignite when you crit :D

I'll add a couple of thoughts for any one looking to play this build seeing as though I reached level 100 with it.

-Replica Koams is fine (what I used). This is currently substantially cheaper then a good linked Cloak. It is just really good damage to get you going (1800 mana cost with ease)

-Phase run works so well with this setup due to the press once every 5 seconds playstyle (If not using vortex).

-Divergent Blade Vortex seems to give you 10stacks instead of 7 (Occasionally).

-Frost shield great for sirus imo. The aoe is huge and with inc duration you'll get some more mitigation and damage for longer.

-Play around with your mana total. If you've just breached a mana threshold. You can run smoke mine, phase run, frostshield, etc without blood magic. As you wont spend another 200 mana in a short time with these

-Rampage offhand. Maybe not so great solo. But in a party your friends will activate the buff then swap back.
Hi everybody !

Does anyone have trouble with BV duration like me after patch update this morning.
My BV have 8.25sec duration. the 1st cast i have 5 blade, after 5 second i make the second cast and i have 10 blade. but after about 4-5 sec, when i prepare to make 3rd cast, it drop to 5 blade. what wrong with me ? someone can help ?
any idea to incorporate some sort of explosions to use the build as a delirium/simulacrum farmer ?
"
soukke wrote:
I'll add a couple of thoughts for any one looking to play this build seeing as though I reached level 100 with it.

-Replica Koams is fine (what I used). This is currently substantially cheaper then a good linked Cloak. It is just really good damage to get you going (1800 mana cost with ease)

-Phase run works so well with this setup due to the press once every 5 seconds playstyle (If not using vortex).

-Divergent Blade Vortex seems to give you 10stacks instead of 7 (Occasionally).

-Frost shield great for sirus imo. The aoe is huge and with inc duration you'll get some more mitigation and damage for longer.

-Play around with your mana total. If you've just breached a mana threshold. You can run smoke mine, phase run, frostshield, etc without blood magic. As you wont spend another 200 mana in a short time with these

-Rampage offhand. Maybe not so great solo. But in a party your friends will activate the buff then swap back.

Congrats on hitting 100 !

Thanks for your input :) I'll see if I can incorporate these into the guide. Replica Kaoms, skipping Vortex, and Phase Run to zoom around seems like a very good alternative indeed.
one question here, why level 1 of precision instead of level 20? i think 200 mana reserve is worth for 58% crit chance?
Hey guys, im wondering looking at my gems, which ones should i put quality in and which ones dont need to.

Any prioritys in terms of 21/20, 21/23 or awakened gems?

Curious about this build.

1) if you cant maintain the timing exactly, is the damage garbage?
2) how quickly can it clear open layouts? There doesn't seem to be any big screen clear mechanic, so do you stick to linear layouts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info