[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Im trying to use the lutbot for the 4 second timer, but the overlay does not seem to appear anywhere on my screen. Ive tried messing around with the offset values and even using the one in the example but nothing seems to work. Any idea?
Have you tried toggling with F9 ? Or whatever your Toggle Overlay Size keybind is. Also I believe it doesnt work if PoE is in exclusive fullscreen mode, it has to be in borderless window.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 4, 2020, 1:13:44 AM
Ya I tried both, I can see the blue overlay top right but thats it. Might just have to try and memorize the timings without it. Also would you say its better to go with this amulet or atzriri's?
Last edited by DunkenDeezNutz on Oct 4, 2020, 1:48:17 AM
Thats a pretty sweet amulet, you should use it over Foible.

Unfortunate that lutbots not working for you, but I highly recommend you spend more time into figuring out whats wrong, or look for an alternative (someone suggested mercury trade I think).
great build, i am leveling it right now.

Can someone help me why we use "Sanctuary of Thoughts" as it really cuts our damage in half?
Sanctuary of Thought is bad for dps in most other archmage builds but in this one, it doesnt cut our dmg in half since we use Indigon to manipulate the mana cost. In fact it is very crucial that we have that '50% less manacost' because without it the post-Indigon manacost would be way above your total mana and archmage would break and youd do zero dmg.

This is one of the key tricks behind this build, turn the downside of Sanctuary of Thought into an upside, and benefit from the other amazing stuff it gives: 100% incr AoE, and 20% mana as extra ES.

Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 4, 2020, 3:56:15 AM
First of all, this build is EPIC, gotta say it has been complicated to understand mechanics and the build itself, but the results are just AMAZING.

Still have a few quiestions that hope nobody asked before:

- Vortex level: Does it have to be 12 like in ur gear? if so, why?
- Why linking flame dash to blood magic? its dangerous sometimes XD
- Your blade vortex is 20/23, wouldnt it be better 21/23?
- About Glorious vanity, which would be the perfect one? dont really get whats going on with that jewel XD

Thanks in advance for you patience and ur attention, its been so helpfull! (L)
"
Warsong87 wrote:
First of all, this build is EPIC, gotta say it has been complicated to understand mechanics and the build itself, but the results are just AMAZING.

- About Glorious vanity, which would be the perfect one? dont really get whats going on with that jewel XD

I think i can help Rudy on some questions here, he can correct me if i'm wrong

- 12 is considered a safe spot to use without blood magic, you should read the Vortex section of the guide, basically if you go without blood magic you need to keep it at a level low enough to not interfere with your indigon cycles ( due to mana cost ). If vortex is linked with BM, it can go up to 20
- same as above, you want to keep mana spending under control to not mess up breakpoints ( 200 mana spent ) hence the blood magic
- you are mostly looking for doryani as that would give you the corrupted soul passive

also, looking at your gear, do not underestimate the damage loss from not having a capped indigon, it's pretty significant. You want it 60% and possibly 25% as well
Last edited by Lÿn on Oct 4, 2020, 4:54:10 AM
"
Lÿn wrote:
"
Warsong87 wrote:

I think i can help Rudy on some questions here, he can correct me if i'm wrong

- 12 is considered a safe spot to use without blood magic, you should read the Vortex section of the guide, basically if you go without blood magic you need to keep it at a level low enough to not interfere with your indigon cycles ( due to mana cost ). If vortex is linked with BM, it can go up to 20
- same as above, you want to keep mana spending under control to not mess up breakpoints ( 200 mana spent ) hence the blood magic
- you are mostly looking for doryani as that would give you the corrupted soul passive

also, looking at your gear, do not underestimate the damage loss from not having a capped indigon, it's pretty significant. You want it 60% and possibly 25% as well

Thank you very much for your quick answer!!
So Should I look for those 2 perfect stats on Indgigon rather than the %
Mana?
About Glorious Vanity, apart from Doryanis, should i look for the most quantity of souls sacrificed? does it make any difference?

"
Warsong87 wrote:

So Should I look for those 2 perfect stats on Indgigon rather than the %
Mana?
About Glorious Vanity, apart from Doryanis, should i look for the most quantity of souls sacrificed? does it make any difference?

Timeless jewels have two variable rolls - in case of glorious vanity:
1. ahuana/doryani/xibahua determines to what kind of keystone keystones within radius are transformed - here for this build it has to be doryani to get corrupted soul keystone
2. the number 100-8000 is a seed which determines to what random passives notables and small passives within radius are transformed- it is completely random, but ideally you want to have a good notable replacing Arcane Vision, and some usable small passives you take on the way anyways - but for that, you would need to spend some divines and slot jewel in to check every time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info